Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

I’ve Suffered In Their Hands Of Rivers Girls - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I’ve Suffered In Their Hands Of Rivers Girls (658 Views)

Hands Of Strain / Angelina The Suffered Wealthy Orphan / The Hands Of Time. (2) (3) (4)

I’ve Suffered In Their Hands Of Rivers Girls by LatestTori4Town: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
After using one full semester to toast one Okrika girl because she has big breasts, she and her boyfriend finally quarreled and broke up and she asked me to come and spend the night at her place in Rumuochakara, Choba because she was in love with me or abi because she was lonely because her roommate went to be with man.

She would have come to my own place at Alakahia but I had two roommates and 2 people squatting with us in our one-room surrounded by graves.

Time was already after 11 in the night, I looked at the time and I wanted to postpone until tomorrow but I don’t know the next time her roommate would not be around, and by the time that happens, she may no longer be in love with me.

Alakahia vigilante was already moving about but I didn’t give a damn as long as there would be breast to handle once I found my way to Choba.

I lied to my roommates that I was going to read all night in campus. They were like “Brian, it’s past 11. It’s too late” but I explained to them that they’re not the ones that have Philosophy of Literature exam to write, trust me that course no get head.

She asked me to find Suya and buy so I bought at Choba junction before getting to her house. After the initial hugs and kisses, she carried the suya to the kitchen and prepared it with noodles for us to eat. She wanted me to have strength for the journey ahead.

The food was ready and we were about to eat when she received a phone call around midnight. She went outside to take the call so I decided not to eat until she came back as a gentleman.

She finished the call and came back into the room and told me she just reconciled with her ex that I should start going back that the guy was on his way to come and spend the night.

I sat there with a fork in my hand speechless. The babe no even send me. She left me to go and have her bath. I carefully removed the suya pieces from the noodles and put them in the nylon before...Read Full

Re: I’ve Suffered In Their Hands Of Rivers Girls by Gwagone: 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
stoorry
Re: I’ve Suffered In Their Hands Of Rivers Girls by ollypass: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2020
What the hell did you do with the suya
Re: I’ve Suffered In Their Hands Of Rivers Girls by LatestTori4Town: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
ollypass:
What the hell did you do with the suya

hahaha just imagine it grin grin grin grin

Quality Writing Services / Looking For A Story I Read Here On Nairaland / Chioma's Diary