Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Hands Of Time. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hands Of Time. (2348 Views)

Hands Of Strain / I’ve Suffered In Their Hands Of Rivers Girls / Very Short Story: Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hands Of Time. by ghostwritter(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2019
Pls wait, before you start to say that i haf come again with my unfinished story, i beg who ever you are...I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING ON THIS FORUM AND I AM NOT PROMISING YOU A FANTASTIC READ EITHER, I AM HIGHLY UNAPOLOGETIC NOWADAYS BECAUSE I HAVE GROWN TO SEE THAT STORY TELLING IS NOTHING BUT A CURSE SPLASHED UPON MY SOUL, MORE OF A TORMENT WITHIN ME FORCED TO LET OUT THAN A BLESSING. (that is to say, I don't care for your LIKES or COMMENTS like the newbies angry, I just want to do what i have been cursed to do. Beware, I might end this story abruptly like I most times do due to plagiarists lurking the cyberspace or for no tangible reason...or You could be lucky I end it like few works in the past. Some might ask: "Why then post it?" I just want to escape the reality of life by cloaking myself with the illusion within my head and hopefully might be helping weirdos like my kinds scattered around the world. Blame me not, for I am cursed with a beautiful world in my head. angry

Please don't read pass this place if you don't trust me to end it (I won't blame you and I don't care)...BUT If you are as crazy as I am 'Literarily ' going, then you can risk following me.

FROM THE STABLES OF GHOST PRODUCTION IN CONJUCTION WITH WESTWIND ENTERTAINMENT AND NAIRALAND STUDIO presents:

THE HANDS OF TIME.

© copyright 2019.
OMOTAYO TAOFIQ SULEMAN
osuleman11@gmail.com

(This would be a free style, so I don't know where it heads, I can only feel it will be a short one but as usually captivating enough to have you wishing it longer).

Re: The Hands Of Time. by Devilpen(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lol......

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
He will start this one again only to abandon it midway

Mtchwwww

2 Likes

Re: The Hands Of Time. by Ann2012(f): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2019
Seat booked

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by ghostwritter(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2019
slimthugchimee2:
He will start this one again only to abandon it midway

Mtchwwww
Sir, like I had said earlier, I don't care anymore, I just do my thing. So if don't mind, we can have fun. grin
Re: The Hands Of Time. by ghostwritter(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
THE BUTTERFLY AND THE BEE

Jida looked up at the sky through the window, he could easily tell it would rain heavily at any moment on seeing the dark ash cloud clothing the city far from the horizon. He expelled a long sigh in his state of confusion knowing he could go crazy anytime soon if Ramata wouldn’t stop yelling and nagging at him. Ever since he had woke up that morning, Ramata had successfully made his life living hell as she wouldn’t stop complaining of his inability to be ‘man enough’ to provide for her excessive needs.

“Jida, you be shameless man!” Ramata yelled at her husband as he locked his cloth, she was ready to make it tough...even tougher for him that morning knowing he wouldn’t be able to go out in the rain.

“I regret sey I marry person like you…oloshi ni e” she yelled again.

(Sorry, you came too late as this work had been brought down)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hands Of Time. by Ann2012(f): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hope no harm will befall Jida?

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by joyberry(f): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ghostwriter u better finish these stories with the other ones or otherwise guardroom kawai

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by ghostwritter(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
THE MAN IN BLACK

Shortly afterwards, the mystery man hurriedly walked out from the building into the waiting taxi looking distorted.
“Oga, na wetin do you?” Jida asked as he watched the man heaving heavily through the rear mirror, Jida was petrified by what he saw. The man’s eyes as well caught Jida’s through it; he frowned, quickly hid his face closely under the hat and covered his eyes with the shade. For the slit seconds, Jida had caught glimpse of his face, he almost couldn’t believe what he saw, maybe it was just his imagination, the man’s face wasn’t just too familiar to let go, he had a strong conviction he had seen those burning eyes, wide nose and thick lips too many times.

“Go!” the passenger ordered in a tone of urgency.

Jida quickly ignited the engine, pushed the accelerator with the car zoomed madly, surprise to know the mystery man wasn’t dumb after all. The car speed through the lonely street ahead amidst the heavy rain as he cared less for it safety, his head filled with thoughts, horror, uncertainty, confusion, he was sure there was more to this man than what the eyes could see, he was curious to find out.

(Sorry you came too late as this work had been brought down)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hands Of Time. by germaphobe(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ghostwritter, president of the association of wonderfully crazy people. Ride on we de here

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by tahir01(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2019
Make I pitch my tent here.

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by Ann2012(f): 11:57am On Sep 18, 2019
See gobbe

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by ghostwritter(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
DEATH AND THE PRISONER

Eleven years passed on slowly, regrettably. Jida had been condemned to death by the city court based on concrete fact that he had all reasons to have gruesomely murdered his wife Ramata and a prominent philanthropist Chief Edwin Okoro. Each day, he expects the hang man but each day gave him life. Jida confined in his small cell, fighting hard to maintain his sanity within the harsh heat, hunger and foul smell oozing around the prison yard, he had always wondered how no one seem to belief he was innocent, not one, not even his relatives or even the lawyer who had somehow managed to represent him in court twice. The judge condemned him the murderer with good points to prove; even the media nailed him to his cross with captions: ‘Jealous husband kills wife…in cold blood’ ‘Killer Jida: Tale of a murderer’. How could they not see he had no heart to hurt anyone, how had no one thought he could had been framed by the mysterious man on that fateful day. Jida badly wish he could get hold of that man that had implicated him, if only he could turn back the hands of time, he would do anything to go back and have a good look at the mystery man who he was the true killer of his wife and Chief Edwin.

(Sorry you came too late as this work had been brought down)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hands Of Time. by Devilpen(m): 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
First........... You gat to See Me shivering on this

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by germaphobe(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
nawaoh for dis life ooo

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by ghostwritter(m): 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
JIDA Vs JIDA

Everything around seemed bizarre, he felt dreamy but the rain pouring on him was real. Jida looked around struggling to make sense of his environment but he couldn’t. Chains of questions twinning in his mind as he stood transfixed in the heavy rain.

“What is wrong with me?” Jida questioned as he saw himself clad inside long leather jacket, a hat resting on his head and a dark shade like he had been styled for a villain. Confusion sets in as he looked down the long lonely street with no creature plying but muddy flood sweeping it. Not a memory of what so ever. Instinctively, he knew he ought to be on a mission but what could it be? He thought aloud. He searched himself and found a silver coin in one of the pockets of his coat; it looked so familiar…it then struck him, the rules struck him. Jida smiled realizing Death had granted him his wish; it perhaps had brought him back in time. At last!

(Tooooo late)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hands Of Time. by Devilpen(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Alright, this is weird, JIDA literally put JIDA in prison... But How

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by ghostwritter(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Devilpen:
Alright, this is weird, JIDA literally put JIDA in prison... But How
Guy I swear I don't know, I am suprise as well. perhaps my Alter-ego would be kind enough to do justice to that in the next chapter...i'm just a messenger.
Re: The Hands Of Time. by Devilpen(m): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
ghostwritter:

Guy I swear I don't know, I am suprise as well. perhaps my Alter-ego would be kind enough to do justice to that in the next chapter...i'm just a messenger.
My Theory

Maybe JIDA is having a re-encounter of what he had done before.. And the past is giving him another opportunity... Or maybe, his present life is a mirage....

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by Babysuccess02(f): 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Am wondering. jida left his wife at home cause of the argument. How come she was with another man in that heaven rain?

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by germaphobe(m): 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
when ever i say ghostwritter is crazy people often misunderstand me, but how the Bleep did jida killed jida's wife and chief to put jida in prison before before jida had to go back to d jida's previous world. Crzy man i've got here, real wonderfully crazy.

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by queenitee(f): 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ghostwriter is here again. Jida our Jida in prison, that’s interesting.

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by Ann2012(f): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
Now I'm more confused undecided
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by ghostwritter(m): 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
A MAN CALLED FATE

“His he still alive?” a voice asked worrisomely.

“Yes, at least he breathes” an entirely different voice replied.

“Good. I can’t stand another petition from the DSP…or is it food poisoning again?”

“Not at all, I think it’s more of dehydration, I will suggest you start to give this prisoner more water to drink especially with the severe heat nowadays”

“There is no need for that; we are surely giving him his last walk tonight, Oga has signed his papers”

“Oh my goodness, so you mean despite going through all these pains, he will still…”

(Oooops too late!)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hands Of Time. by Ann2012(f): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmmm
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by germaphobe(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
ME: Noooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by ghostwritter(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
"GUILTY OR NOT..."

One thing was sure about the ‘Black room’, no prisoner who’s led into it comes back alive. The warden and another strong-faced officer walked Jida out of his cell into a long corridor. When they got to the front of a room with a black colored door, the two uniform men stopped.

“Jida” the warden called as he looked into Jida’s eyes, he continued persuasively “Are you guilty or not guilty of the charges committed in your name?”

Jida sure was displaced on his belief; he couldn’t see the significance of the question at this point. He would die any ways, what was he to say? “I don’t know”

(Oooops too late!)

THE END

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hands Of Time. by ghostwritter(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Appreciation to the followers who saw it through. Watch out for another story coming up next JACOB'S CURSE

2 Likes

Re: The Hands Of Time. by Ann2012(f): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2019
ghostwritter:
Appreciation to the followers who saw it through. Watch out for another story coming up next JACOB'S CURSE

Interesting, patiently waiting for the next story
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by millieademi: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2019
ghostwritter:
Pls wait, before you start to say that i haf come again with my unfinished story, i beg who ever you are...I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING ON THIS FORUM AND I AM NOT PROMISING YOU A FANTASTIC READ EITHER, I AM HIGHLY UNAPOLOGETIC NOWADAYS BECAUSE I HAVE GROWN TO SEE THAT STORY TELLING IS NOTHING BUT A CURSE SPLASHED UPON MY SOUL, MORE OF A TORMENT WITHIN ME FORCED TO LET OUT THAN A BLESSING. (that is to say, I don't care for your LIKES or COMMENTS like the newbies angry, I just want to do what i have been cursed to do. Beware, I might end this story abruptly like I most times do due to plagiarists lurking the cyberspace or for no tangible reason...or You could be lucky I end it like few works in the past. Some might ask: "Why then post it?" I just want to escape the reality of life by cloaking myself with the illusion within my head and hopefully might be helping weirdos like my kinds scattered around the world. Blame me not, for I am cursed with a beautiful world in my head. angry

Please don't read pass this place if you don't trust me to end it (I won't blame you and I don't care)...BUT If you are as crazy as I am 'Literarily ' going, then you can risk following me.

FROM THE STABLES OF GHOST PRODUCTION IN CONJUCTION WITH WESTWIND ENTERTAINMENT AND NAIRALAND STUDIO presents:

THE HANDS OF TIME.

© copyright 2019.
OMOTAYO TAOFIQ SULEMAN
osuleman11@gmail.com

(This would be a free style, so I don't know where it heads, I can only feel it will be a short one but as usually captivating enough to have you wishing it longer).

Ossheeyyy. I totally admire your bravado

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by ayshow6102(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nice one boss ���

1 Like

Re: The Hands Of Time. by germaphobe(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
i'm mad at you for two things,
1= transfering ur madness to me via ur stories, thereby making me think madly like you.
2=ending the story exactly how i predicted it would end.
The big boss!!!!, lets go over to the other side of the coin/story

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ivory Towers - the Good and Bad Life on Campus / Research Paper And A Report- Whats The Difference? / Rape (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.