Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? - Family (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (163413 Views)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by purples25(f): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dfynboi:
den would u allow him to go get it else whr??

Do you know that the place down there will be bleeding and hurting? Lol you don't know. Anyway, he can have sex less, it won't kill him abeg. Not like she is starving him. Just give her three days rest, the rest of the days they can do it.

You can't be merciless towards your partner. Compassion. Not cheating. Even God gave women few days rest with menustration. Even he knew we have to have a break. So why will a husband be pounding with no mercy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Fkhalifa(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lizboh:

Its not about low self esteem..my husband is my best friend and am also his. We get well together. We've been together for 25yrs now and our fist child is 20yrs now. So its not moimoi. Giving in to his demands is tactical for me, I've developed strategies I use in dealing.
This is classics, superbly and maturity! I'm not surprised, women of earlier times reason far better than this generation. Only if you can help us tutor them. Arrogance and pride is on the high scale among women today, they just want to let out without thinking of ways to solve matters. I like ya ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by jaksmillioniar: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue.

Please how can one cope? Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it?
pls I put a blog abt dis . dont let ur marriage end over wat u shld enjoy
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by PHOTSEE(m): 3:48am On Apr 30, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Welcome to Africa means what? A wife married to an uglyyy beefy Nigerian man is expected to be faithful and still find such a man attractive, yet men cannot stick to their wife. Is it a curse or something? Because I don't believe that it means Africn men have a higher libido, or special libido
Go and marry yourself
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by PHOTSEE(m): 7:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Ifyjos:
Get him a side chic
You are a darly, how do you plan doing that? is not easy you know.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 30, 2020
PHOTSEE:

You are a darly, how do you plan doing that? is not easy you know.
so you will be comfortable if your wife gets you a side chick. hmm na WA oo
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by PHOTSEE(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Rozz:
so you will be comfortable if your wife gets you a side chick. hmm na WA oo
That was an option that was sugested, and not mine, why do we do to desire all these in the first place
firstly we are cheat. ok here is a brother whom don't want to cheat and have everything going on for him in the bed room.
He is now the dog, over sexed , animalistic stupid and irresponsible being.
when a lady is single and a girl friend she offer sex freely when she becomes a wife she sex starve the man.
She relex and become lazy, taking away what attract him to her and makes it a scares commodity with less quality uses.
ladies should go and learn the art of love making to satisfy their men, don't be stiff and lay like a log of wood.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Graxie:
@Op, I am married with over ten years experience, I don't have your kind of experience. My husband has never cheated on me or I am yet to see such, we don't have sex daily. You should be able to discuss with your husband, some men don't know you can feel pain down there. Stop thinking he will not cheat because you are giving him everyday, you are just deceiving yourself. I don't know how you can not sit your husband down and make him see that you are dying slowly. Sex is sweet when it's not chore or done without emotions. Him telling you about getting it outside shows he is already doing it. Imagine after putting to bed, what happens? Please talk before you will start counting 20years on top enduring sex. He is not doing you any favour. He lacks self control.
How do you know he has never cheated on you?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Fuudz: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Squillaci:
If you have a problem with that, you can always get a divorce.

4*5*4*8. 0*6*3*1 4*0*0*6 5*4*8*X*X
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Fuudz:

Comprehende
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Fuudz:

Copied
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Grateful02(m): 1:04am On May 01, 2020
Word!! You sound married or perhaps you got a degree on sex matters,lol

dirtydiva:
The question differ from what the wife is complaining, she never refuse him sex but coming for it all day is not healthy. I can't be releasing my semen all in the name of sex, I will grow lean and thin because something is getting off from me and secondly there will be no new taste to her honey well
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by wwwkaycom(m): 5:30am On May 01, 2020
Davash222:
Advice him to get a second wife, so you can be relieved of your DUTY!!
Epic!
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Kunilefo: 5:07am On May 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Nawao I'm sure she commits abortion often too because we know family planning isn't 100% safe. Why not go for a vasectomy to make things easy for her so that she doesn't need to worry about unwanted pregnancy as you don't allow her to rest

You talking about abortion it shows how low and slowpoke you are encouraging abortion. It Is your brother and sons that will have vasectomy. My business is not yours slowpoke idiot slowpoke
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Mizwisdom(f): 8:38am On May 02, 2020
Kunilefo:

You are unenlightened, that's why you're ignorant, you don't have sense. Vasectomy is not a bad thing, my husband, brother and son should have vasectomy also after having their kids, why not? I pity females who don't test the brains of people they marry, tueh

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Kunilefo: 12:19pm On May 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You are unenlightened, that's why you're ignorant, you don't have sense. Vasectomy is not a bad thing, my husband, brother and son should have vasectomy also after having their kids, why not? I pity females who don't test the brains of people they marry, tueh

You are a slowpoke what is good for your family does it mean it is good for me I pity males who marry people like you who has opinion in everyones business. I wonder what you do in your neighborhood always gossiping around idiot

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Jossiace: 3:06pm On May 04, 2020
It's your duty to him. Your husband is only having high sex drive and it's normal. At times, we are not lucky to meet one whose drive match our own.
But nevertheless, one can still adjust.
From your post, you seem to be afraid of damage to your vaginal. But nothing will happen to your vaginal. It won't destroy. If you think it will, ask harlots. Harlots have been doing it with many men everyday and it doesn't destroy. So if your own God given man is doing it everyday, it won't destroy.

Women can never be satisfied. I have heard cases where some women said , their husbands not strong in the bed.

Now, another woman saying her husband is too strong in bed. Ungrateful soul.
Just find a way to satisfy him or else he goes out or he marries another one.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Ginomel(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2020
candygirl4real:
I can relate... my own na to follow my children sleep when I am not in the mood for that wahala. No amount of force can pull me out if I no want.
Is there a spare room in the house? Sneek inside there and sleep joor...

I want to assume you do that the following day after you must have done the right thing the previous day.

If not, I don't think it's something you will boast of because it strengthens marriage unless you mean you don't really desire him again.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Ginomel(m): 6:35pm On May 05, 2020
humilitypays:
Lol, this life sha.....but how can a man be having sex everyday Some men de try sha.

Sex generally is boring, now talk of having sex everyday with the same woman, that your husband get skosko for his head sha lol grin

Me no longer fancy sex....I wonder how people keep being sexually active to be having sex every week or often till they clock 50, no be me.

There is nothing you can do....seems your husband is a sex machine which some ladies love, but unfortunately you guys are not sexual match as you didn't involve in premarital sex, that's the good and bad side of avoiding premarital sex with a future partner shocked

Your sex is too boring, hence your lost of interest.

Liven it up and make sure you love your partner too. If you don't love your wife you can't enjoy anything with her.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by wany(f): 4:53pm On May 07, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

Enyi stop encouraging mediocriity. advice the husband to get a job.
My nigga,you go vex tire for nairaland reasoning. A lot here are mentally and emotionally dead.just read advice and fear fear. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by DAdmiral(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
[Angel Gabriella...quote author=LilMissFavvy post=88879526]Ohh.... God pls help married women o, it's like nigerian husband's are so unfaithful to an extent that those commenting are telling the woman to be grateful that her husband still finds her attractive, or is having sex with her alone. So a Nigerian man is not supposed to be having sex with his wife alone or find her attractive, huh! sad[/quote]
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by robosky02(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Women oh
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Naijabad: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2021
Julietsim:

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. [b]I never knew he was like thi[/b]s.

You never knew he was like that!!! Hahahaha grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by ImaIma1(f): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
josen16322:
There is a sayin dat good sex makes a good home dont take dat 4 granted wink smiley

Good sex, not everyday sex.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by ImaIma1(f): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2021
Lizboh:

Its not about low self esteem..my husband is my best friend and I'm also his. We get well together. We've been together for 25yrs now and our fist child is 20yrs now. So its not moimoi. Giving in to his demands is tactical for me, I've developed strategies I use in dealing.

But a man that loves you would be more concerned about your well being and feelings and not just pound you everyday because he feels like it, and you are his wife.

I have been married for close to 6 years. My husband and I have been friends since we were teenagers. He is also someone with a very healthy libido but his major concern is always that I am fine. And he's not selfish and inconsiderate enough to just keep having sex even when I am sleeping or pretending to be asleep.

The fact that you condone it even makes it wrong because obviously you are not ok with it. And he doesn't care as long as he gets satisfaction. Does that describe a man that loves or cares genuinely about his wife?

Rather than advise the op to condone it like you have, let her and her husband come to a compromise for her physical and emotional wellbeing. It takes two to tango. Sex is not food and it should be enjoyed by both parties.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Lizboh(f): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2021
ImaIma1:

But a man that loves you would be more concerned about your well being and feelings and not just pound you everyday because he feels like it, and you are his wife.

I have been married for close to 6 years. My husband and I have been friends since we were teenagers. He is also someone with a very healthy libido but his major concern is always that I am fine. And he's not selfish and inconsiderate enough to just keep having sex even when I am sleeping or pretending to be asleep.

The fact that you condone it even makes it wrong because obviously you are not ok with it. And he doesn't care as long as he gets satisfaction. Does that describe a man that loves or cares genuinely about his wife?

Rather than advise the op to condone it like you have, let her and her husband come to a compromise for her physical and emotional wellbeing. It takes two to tango. Sex is not food and it should be enjoyed by both parties.

Read my post well, your being married for 6yrs is just a starting point. With time you will understand how this things work. Take care and understand that marriage is not about what you want all the time, concentrate more on your home and giving your husband happiness and stop following those feminist and that says and teach one thing and went behind close doors to do another thing.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by ImaIma1(f): 10:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Lizboh:

Read my post well, your being married for 6yrs is just a starting point. With time you will understand how this things work. Take care and understand that marriage is not about what you want all the time, concentrate more on your home and giving your husband happiness and stop following those feminist and that says and teach one thing and went behind close doors to do another thing.

I am not a feminist, have never been and will never be. I am a realist everywhere.

If your version of how things works is dealing with a man who lacks consideration for the feelings of the woman he claims to love, then I don't want to understand "how things work".

6yrs might be a starting point. But it is enough for me to know that sexual experience between couples should be enjoyed by both and not endured by one. Your 20yrs experience should have taught you that.

It is enough for me to know that if my husband wants to have sex with me everyday without caring about my wellbeing, he doesn't love me or care about me.

Taking care of my husband and my home doesn't mean I have to lose myself in the process, or that my husband has to be selfish. Marriage is a union of two people. We become responsible for each other's wellbeing. No selfishness.

Being a husband is not about demanding the wife submits at all times, it's also about loving his wife as Christ loved the church. Do you think that kind of love is selfish, self-seeking and inconsiderate? No it wasn't.

Let's not teach the younger married women that it is ok to tolerate unfairness because they want to make their husbands happy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by mrnelsono(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you cant have your cake and eat it too... this man does not cheat and instead likes to get his groove on with his wife. you should be happy and find ways to reward him for his fidelity (as we all know many men out there cheat). actually, you should be undressed and ready to "receive" as soon as he comes home, as a thank you gesture for being a good man.... unless you would prefer he goes out sexually frustrated because his wife cant cope with sex daily?

SOLUTION: why dont you instead try to make this sex enjoyable for the both of you? open up to him, tell him what you like, tell him what you fantasize about, let him do the things that YOU like too.

Of all the comments here, this one hit the nail in...
Well said
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Adaisback(f): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2023
Biko nu, Where will I get this type of husband? As long as he won't cheat on me, nna, ne Kwa ikpu la ba. La ba , la sie ya Ike. grin cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by BaddestQueen(f): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Adaisback:
Biko nu, Where will I get this type of husband? As long as he won't cheat on me, nna, ne Kwa ikpu la ba. La ba , la sie ya Ike. grin cheesy grin
heiiiiiiii
chịm oooo
Ada you're mine forever ooooo
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Adaisback(f): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2023
BaddestQueen:
heiiiiiiii
chịm oooo
Ada you're mine forever ooooo
cheesy okoko! So you are awake?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.