Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor (78336 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Smartcomed: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Man who fought with tug who slept with his wife beaten to stupor

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHkixJfF5ws/?igshid=mu8cs2pffgxh

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOUZxLS_Fxc

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by hammerDK: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
OP, na this small bumbum, dey cause fight? grin

cc: lefulefu

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Moferere: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Too bad!

Two able bodied men fighting because of a woman. undecided
I am ashamed for them.

228 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Whiteangel1234: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
Too bad!

Two able bodied men fighting because of a woman. undecided
I am ashamed for them.

Not because of a woman nah somebody wife

531 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Nbotee(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fight becos someone slept with his wife?? Was she raped or she actually cheated on the husband becos I'm still trying to understand y d mumu go fight.. Now d same person wey knack ur wife don knack u beating... Na home and away dis man lose so. Either way U look at it e no man enough

500 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Bkayyy: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
African men are the most stupid creature I have ever seen.
The way they rush to adopt European practices neglecting their customs brought this kind of disgraceful event we are seeing here. Just look at how the stupid lady in question was standing by the side waiting for the winner to take her.

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Bkayyy: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
But if you look at this matter critically, you'll realize that the husband is making a fool of himself.
Yes if you look at the marriage certificate and oaths, there is no where penalty for infidelity is mentioned so any married man should prepare his mind and heart for cases like this. This is why I advise young people to always know the person they are taking to altar because the power to cheat and be faithful is an exclusive decision of both parties

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by MusaChukwudi: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
But if you look at this matter critically, you'll realize that the husband is making a fool of himself.
Yes if you look at the marriage certificate and oaths, there is no where penalty for infidelity is mentioned so any married man should prepare his mind and heart for cases like this. This is why I advise young people to always know the person you are taking to altar because the power to cheat and be faithful is an exclusive decision of both parties

Foolish men signing a legal contract that offers them zero protection and recourse if everything goes wrong!

Willing slaves because of some worthless pussay

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Moferere: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Not because of a woman nah somebody wife

E no worth am my brother

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by mightyhazel: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
shocked
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by tamdun: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mumu, a thug slept with your wife, instead of u to thank God for revealing ur enemy to u and kick her out of ur life,I really pity the guy, see correct beating cry

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by bigpriik: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fighting because of woman?simple will forever be simps no matter how much you educate them..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by thesicilian: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
Yes if you look at the marriage certificate and oaths, there is no where penalty for infidelity is mentioned so any married man should prepare his mind and heart for cases like this. This is why I advise young people to always know the person they are taking to altar because the power to cheat and be faithful is an exclusive decision of both parties
Let me see if you'll say the same after you get married.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by tamdun: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Foolish men signing a legal contract that offers them zero protection and recourse if everything goes wrong!

Willing slaves because of some worthless pussay
Legal wetin, I no sign anything, if she's not happy, she can go

9 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by sucreblazing(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lol... Wetin this vaginal go cause.... Na only god knows embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by GoldenJAT(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
E touch me!! Some people no just get conscience!

9 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by robosky02(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Brandonx(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Me I won't use my hand to touch you sef. I no kukuma get power to fight cool that's why I have policemen in my pocket grin
Your wife opened her puna for me to bang and the stupid man is there fighting grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by khalids: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
And that gentlemen, is why we don't fight, we simply kick the bitch out...........

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by RedNStripes(f): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by OLAD042(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Yeye

Wen their mate dey fight dey make money

Tueh!
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by pansophist(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Misplaced aggression.

He is too emotional and impulsive. Instead of dropping her to the streets where she belongs, he chooses to fight, without even calculating that the guy is bigger and stronger enough to beat him well. It could even be that the guy his wife cheated with was the guiltless one caught up in this quagmire.

Maybe she lied about her married status, just to get a taste of his rod, or she is a coded prostitute, the possibilities are endless. Local man couldn't think, instead, he went to fight like a h.orny goat.

A well-deserved beating.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Burgerlomo: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
This is serious
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by sammirano: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
This is what we call double beating. A typical situation that usually happens to Man.U in UEFA semi-finals against Ac Milan and Real Madrid.

9 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Harllaby: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Rubbish. If two of them died on the spot, they will be many men queueing to satisfy her. All I see is two simp fighting for one pv$&y ass lady.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by CakesToolsOvens(f): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
See gone.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Kendroid: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Them chop your wife, you sef come chop beating join. Double wahala for dead body grin

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
He is angry because the guy expanded his wife's toto grin

Make I no lie married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.