Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (163367 Views)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Zchi1052(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:
Advice him to get a second wife, so you can be relieved of your DUTY!!
Very wicked advice
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by mbanefoeze(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Osobi32:
welcome to Africa......
Life is skeptical.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Saao(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Ohh.... God pls help married women o, it's like nigerian husband's are so unfaithful to an extent that those commenting are telling the woman to be grateful that her husband still finds her attractive, or is having sex with her alone. So a Nigerian man is not supposed to be having sex with his wife alone or find her attractive, huh! sad
OYIBO LADY WELDON OO
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by ellizy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Refuse him and your maid gets pregnant

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Victor468: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:

Bad adviser. She needs genuine answer naw, haba!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by SirBunky85(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=LilMissFavvy post=88879526]Ohh.... God pls help married women o, it's like nigerian husband's are so unfaithful ([/quote.as if Luigi husbands are faithful.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by KaptainAfrika: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Get him to cvm, the hunger will go. Simple.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
sprinkle dry pepper in your vagi, that's a good deterrent.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue.

Please how can one cope? Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it?

Tell me, how do you detect a cheating husband
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by ehirosplusbiz(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Continue no need to ask , two years of married e still dey fresh let him enjoy himself by the time he develop waist pain you go rest.,

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by JAOS(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
give him sleeping pills,that should help

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by incogni2o: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.

all He needs is to ejaculate.

handle with his penis till he comes.

I assure you He'll be fine and put a lot streess off you.

Then you can back it up with sex once in a while.

Pls don't embarrass him with this
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by kecee99(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:
My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years now. He is a very good man . He is not a cheating type. The only thing is he likes sex so much that he always wants to have it everyday. I am tired. This lockdown has even increase the issue.

Please how can one cope? Is there any married lady that has experienced this. How did you handle it?
Why not get him a intimacy gadget for him to bleep away his horniness wink
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by badonkadonk: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Ohh.... God pls help married women o, it's like nigerian husband's are so unfaithful to an extent that those commenting are telling the woman to be grateful that her husband still finds her attractive, or is having sex with her alone. So a Nigerian man is not supposed to be having sex with his wife alone or find her attractive, huh! sad

Times are hard
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by anonymous1759(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Give him head and hand job for four days sex him for three days grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by money121(m): 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Get him koladealagbo
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:

You can never understand women. He doesn't touch you-you complain. He touches you-you complain. When you should be happy you have a husband that can satisfy you sexually and doesn't cheat.

I tire for women sha angry

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Seankhalifa: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
U husband na my type.. We like having sex with only one gal... But she go hear am... Lol

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Give me his number I knw of someone willing to help at no extra cost
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Ubdavis(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:

U don't understand. Having sex everyday can be tiring. It also affect the Virgina. U think it is easy for women? It is not. I sometimes have pain because it is too much. We didn't have sex until we were married. I never knew he was like this.
I see! That was a big mistake. Incompatible sexual life has the capability to wreck the marriage! This would have been avoided ... Remember a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. I wish u luck .
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by enemyofprogress: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Op for your mind now you too don create thread abi? Mtcheew

Dominique no mind am o, na notice me she wan do make we think sey her husband love am. Sex everyday is not love
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by humilitypays(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:

Lol, this life sha.....but how can a man be having sex everyday Some men de try sha.

Sex generally is boring, now talk of having sex everyday with the same woman, that your husband get skosko for his head sha lol grin

Me no longer fancy sex....I wonder how people keep being sexually active to be having sex every week or often till they clock 50, no be me.

There is nothing you can do....seems your husband is a sex machine which some ladies love, but unfortunately you guys are not sexual match as you didn't involve in premarital sex, that's the good and bad side of avoiding premarital sex with a future partner shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
When some women remain single, they would be shouting...future husband, where are you oooo!! but as soon as they are married, stories would begin as if life is a bed of roses in marriage. He owns you and you own her, stop complaining rather, be happy he's active. You wan chop the place ni? You must like it oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
If he does not like sex, you will still be the one to rush here to complain. If he does it outside, you will still complain. What do you guys really want?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Moreoffaith(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:

Get local rice with so much stone, immediately you wake up, take the rice out of your apartment and start picking.
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Natoski5(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:

Oga, grin grin grin, abeg send me your location make I send you one crate of star beer angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by benzion72(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
You are lucky

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by davillian(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Give him excess sex
No wan would survive 4 rounds of sex daily for 4weeks..
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
bdchange:

what do you mean by saying she is lucky? is the man supposed to start having sex with other ladies apart from his wife..because people do it does not mean it is the norm.

If you are married to a lady who is 100% loyal to you, wouldn't you count yourself lucky?
Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by DCmonster: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
LMAO! Your husband is my replica in fucking. I use to Bleep my Ex twice everyday and 6 days a week because I find her too sexy and beautiful. So madam hold him tight, but try to reduce the frequency if you can to at least 4 times a week.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by vince96w2(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:

The human mind can handle everything..when two people start having sex,there is initial tension. It goes to a peak and descends. Anything could be a trigger. It may be from what he sees outside. Its good he comes home to you. So from experience, my advice is to give it time. The number gradually reduces to one in a day then 3 days the. 2 weeks and months..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? by Willy123(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Julietsim:

Please do forgive me cos l am laughing while typing this . You mean you didn't know your man sexually before you marry him??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.