Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Y - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Y (951 Views)

What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market / How 2 M,ake 5,k Dail.y With Operamini Without In.vestment � / South Africa’s Agricultural Exports Grew By 7% Y/y In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y by Ayoemrys(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
Y
Re: Y by Ayoemrys(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
Y
Re: Y by Jashub: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
But you sef nor pure because your number is a foreign number...
Re: Y by Ayoemrys(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jashub:
But you sef nor pure because your number is a foreign number...
well if by using foreign is your definition of impurity then jump this tread asap, I'm only here to help,

I don't want my private number public to avoid scammer, any interested person can ask my private number after he add me with the provided number, thank you

1 Like

Re: Y by Jashub: 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ayoemrys:
well if by using foreign is your definition of impurity then jump this tread asap, I'm only here to help,

I don't want my private number public to avoid scammer, any interested person can ask my private number after he add me with the provided number, thank you
Oga, I'll pass because its shady doing business with someone who has a foreign number while dwelling in Nigeria. It tells alot about the kind of person you are.

1 Like

Re: Y by Ayoemrys(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Jashub:
Oga, I'll pass because its shady doing business with someone who has a foreign number while dwelling in Nigeria. It tells alot about the kind of person you are.
Nigeria Godknow my intention, but I don't need to explain things to you,,
Re: Y by lomprico(m): 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ayoemrys:

if you want to HELP as u said, drop it here! no need to for private calls
Re: Y by Ayoemrys(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
lomprico:

if you want to HELP as u said, drop it here! no need to for private calls
im sure you know the rules on Nairaland, I can't drop any link here
Re: Y by lomprico(m): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ayoemrys:
im sure you know the rules on Nairaland, I can't drop any link here

yes you can.
Re: Y by Samakus(m): 11:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Don't mind the scammer. Na hunger go kill you las las

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Site(s) For Freelancing Needed (paid Or Free) / From Doctor To Stockbroker, Any Advice? / How Can I Invest #10,000 In The Stock Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.