Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1155929 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
ajoyeleke:
Good morning house pls I need a quick answer to this

Is original wave certificate needed when processing admission or visa for Canada
Pls I need urgent reply

You can attach for both
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Obasanjo280:
People of Nairaland. I have get passport request Ooooooooo
I will say the rest leave work

Congratulations boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by yungdizzy: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Anybody got an idea if McMaster have started granting admission for students of the Fall 2020 semester
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Olayinkaji(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Obasanjo280:
congratulations oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by oma22: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Obasanjo280:

Awesome! Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by ojzreal(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Obasanjo280:

congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by jwon1: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Obasanjo280:

Big Congratulations !!!

Please, can you share your application timeline with us to see the duration and a brief of your profile (First / Second application etc.)

Thanks and congrats once again.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Onweke: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please who submitted an application on 19/20 June, 2020 and received medical request ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Osemigho: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Julibet:
Just few things...

Okay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by feclela(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good people of Nairaland,

Do I need to evaluate my HND result if i want to apply for PGC ? Conestoga and Centennial College to be precise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
feclela:
Good people of Nairaland,

Do I need to evaluate my HND result if i want to apply for PGC ? Conestoga and Centennial College to be precise.
For CONESTOGA, NO.
get your transcripts both ND and HND plus certificates, then waec result with PIN to verify. Check the website for other requirements.
And hurry up if you're also applying for Winter semester
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by aliadi2: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Obasanjo280:

Wow Congratulations go to maple land and succeed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by feclela(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thank you.

NairaLuck:

For CONESTOGA, NO.
get your transcripts both ND and HND plus certificates, then waec result with PIN to verify. Check the website for other requirements.
And hurry up if you're also applying for Winter semester

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Onweke: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please do we have anyone here who submitted an application on 19-20 June, 2020 and received medical request ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
feclela:
Thank you.

if you later consider Conestoga for Jan '21. Let's connect after your Admission

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by joyenaholo11(f): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Congratulations!
Obasanjo280:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by linndaar: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pls i really need help here.

Please is their any University of Regina applicant on this thread.

My lecturers have submitted the reference document but it is yet to reflect on my application dashboard.

I don't know if they can forward the reference documents manually using their official mails.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Obasanjo280: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thank you Nairaland. Am typing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fehinebony(f): 6:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
Onweke:
Please do we have anyone here who submitted an application on 19-20 June, 2020 and received medical request ?

I submitted on the 19th of june, Got medical request on the 21st of july.

Your medical request is on the way, be hopeful!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Onweke: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
AMEN

THANK YOU !!

fehinebony:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by femzyacess: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
fehinebony:

Congrats.. pls do u knw if those who were rejected in May but re-applied on 15th June 2020 ( having done both Biometrics And upfront medicals) have been called for passport or is there going to be another round of medicals The person in question havent gotten any response---This is for the house too

Thanks... asking for someone..
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by femzyacess: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Obasanjo280:

Congrats please share Timeline if possible as follows:

1. Submission Date=
2. Number of trial i.e first or second or third=
3.When did you get medical request=
4.BVL=
5. School=
6.September or Jan=
7.any other info

Thanks and All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sapte(f): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Same here ohh. Mine hasnt reflected. Will send a mail by wednesday once my transcript has been submitted

linndaar:

My lecturers have submitted the reference document but it is yet to reflect on my application dashboard.

I don't know if they can forward the reference documents manually using their official mails.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Iceman2020: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Send the grad school email telling them if they receive the recommendation letter from one of your referees and they should update it on your dashboard. I encountered similar thing during my application and I did as I told you and it was done for me.

All the best!

linndaar:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Julibet:

Hello Sir, I've been following your post for a while and found them helpful and I'm in the process of mailing supervisors now as I already have a list of them. I really need the advice of someone who has done this before.

Sir, Do I need to mail them with a thesis or just mail them with a request them to be my supervisors? I'm looking at an Msc in Public Health. Thanks.
Send them only a mail and make the subject of the email very simple and clear.

For example,:
E-Mail Subject should either be any of this :
Fall 2021: Prospective Graduate Student Inquiry

Inquiry From Potential Graduate Applicant

Fall 2021: Expression of Interest to work in your Research Group at The University of blah blah

Find attached two samples of e-mail to a professor below

1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by TimAke: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
linndaar:

Unfortunately, University of Regina always delay in updating the portal after a document is received, I experienced this with my transcript. Took about 2 weeks after transcript arrived for the update to show. I’ll say exercise some patience or send an email to the graduate admission team informing them. I don’t think there’s need to send the reference manually again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Boyebusayo: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
My cgpa is 2:somethimg and doesnt reach what my school need so looking for wht to boost my chances
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Obasanjo280: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Submitted: Feb 17 Online
Is my second application
I have not marry
Is me that will sponsor myself
I finish from school in 2005
Humber College
Medical Request is April 23
BVL is 20 July 2020
They say i should check my account yesterday to see changes but i see nothing when I check it
Today in my working place they say the same thing again and I see the good news
Who say somebody from ijebu can not go to Canada? They should come and see something

The application I submitted before is pain when Canada deny it but what did I do? I say no and I tell my friend. He tell me about nairaland. It is this place I now meet Sopwriter, Frank, one man like that from express entry and many comment I read
What i do different is sop and loe and Cv is very funny to me. this is sign that canada is collecting our money
I am going sick when they don’t say something that time I post here and today I am happy that the visa have come
Don’t give up apply ten time if they don’t give you 9 time

Thank you all of you
is my pleasure to know you

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Aderin0la: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wow, Congratulations

Obasanjo280:
Is my second application
I have not marry
Humber College
BVL is 20 July 2020
They say i should check my account yesterday to see changes but i see nothing when I check it
Who say somebody from ijebu can not go to Canada? They should come and see something

The application I submitted before is pain when Canada deny it but what did I do? I say no and I tell my friend. He tell me about nairaland. It is this place I now meet Sopwriter, Frank, one man like that from express entry and many comment I read
What i do different is sop and loe and Cv is very funny to me. this is sign that canada is collecting our money
I am going sick when they don’t say something that time I post here and today I am happy that the visa have come

Thank you all of you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Aderin0la: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please can you share the financial aspect,

Like your tuition, how much bank statement you presented and all (you can give a close figure if you’re not comfortable sharing the exact amounts)... I’m asking cuz this seems like the only area I’m confused about.

Obasanjo280:
Is my second application
I have not marry
Humber College
BVL is 20 July 2020

Thank you all of you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Boyebusayo:
My cgpa is 2:somethimg and doesnt reach what my school need so looking for wht to boost my chances
It can't be boosted ,cos first and foremost , 2nd Class Upper is the minimum requirement to apply for a Masters Program in Canada,

Ur best shot with the above CGPA u mentioned is to go for a PGD or PGC program (in a field related to ur former degree) in a College (DLI) in Canada

All da best!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.