Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1170476 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Miide2:
Still no news on paper applications?

Would anyone advice to withdraw and just apply online ?

Hello Miide2,

Don't be tempted and won't be advised. All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nellyoo: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2020
NairaLuck:

I was already contemplating this. But what I am requesting for is just Employment letter but I need to study first. Cause for home ties, I'm still cracking my head on what to do.
I'm almost ready for SP application.

Please the Gurus in the house, how una see this thing.
How can we build a strong tie home? I'm not married, not even girlfriend sef.

Brother I've sent you an email..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Insanity(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Nellyoo:

Thank you very much for your response.. But I think giving the man money to pay into my account and requesting that he sends it to me Is gonna be a difficult one.. Honestly it's gonna be a whole new level of convincing and explanations and I don't see that coming out positive

I already sent another person money and the person has paid it back into my account as salary but since you mentioned that the payment should come from the company(which I said I'm working for) account And should be continuous for at least 3 months, I think this is going to be another problem as I just started payment this month and I really intend to apply for study permit ASAP

Pls what else can I used as a home tie?

-I am 25, single
-Graduated 2018, finished NYSC 2019 ending
-Looking to pursue a PDG
-I don't have any actual employment, or assets
-All the members of my immediate family(siblings and parents) are here in Nigeria
- no travel history but no study gap either
- my uncle in Canada would be paying my tuition upfront and my elder brother(who is also single with no kids or responsibilities) here in Nigeria will be providing his bank statement with at least 11k CAD as my proof of funds
- my international passport coincidentally would be expiring at the end of my proposed PGD program
- lastly instead requesting for an employment letter as a full staff, can I just ask for letter of employment as a graduate intern (unpaid position) to show I have not been while away time since I finished NYSC last year. Also, the job position is also going to be in relation to what I intend to study for PGD

Pls gurus, how would I reasonably prove to a VO that I would be returning to my country. I am very sure a lot of us here are having issues with home ties too

Thank you house

If the employment is an unpaid graduate intern position, you can submit an employment reference letter.
A detailed reference letter would work perfectly in your application. The letter should be in the company's official letter headed paper and should highlight the following -

1. Your job start date,
2. Your job responsibilities and duties with the said company,
3. The number of hours you work per week,
4. The letter should confirm the fact that the company is aware of your wish to acquire an advanced knowledge in the field of xxxxxx at xxxxxx school, Canada.
5. The letter should be written by the HR and duly signed.
- I was assisted by Frank with this statement above

For the home ties, you're a young new graduate, I don't think the VO would be expecting you to have assets, I think your family will okay, but you will have to state how important your family is to you in your SOP.

Your major concern should be your funds, make sure everything is as clear as water for the VO. I advice that your living expenses should be in your account, sent by your sponsors, and stated in your SOP clearly. They should pay a semester fee too, then provide evidence of their capability to pay for your subsequent expenses in the following year, depending on the length of your program.

Why are you going for a PGD? What was your first degree on? Your GPA? Because if you got second class upper and your going for a PGD, that might raise a red flag.

I'm just an applicant like you too, so this is just my own thoughts. Every application is different, but one thing you should do is to present a clear application with evidence to proof all you stated in your SOP.

Goodluck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2020
Kamsiroyce:
Hello House pls I need your take on this.

On 31st March 2020, My wife applied for her study permit with our 9months old baby accompanying her. She has not done her biometrics due to the pandemic. Her school is to resume this fall, Sept 2020 (Remote classes).Due to the uncertainties surrounding the pandemic, and because she has not gotten a study permit (in principle) which is a prerequisite to joining the remote classes this September, her school advised her to defer her admission until Sept 2021. She has deferred and has gotten her deferral admission letter.

Yesterday, She got a mail from IRCC requesting for medicals for our 9months old baby only. Hers was not requested for.

Pls what does this request for medicals for my child imply? Why has my wife not gotten hers?

What is the implication of my wife's deferral should her study permit (in principle) be approved to begin remote classes this September?

Thank you all.

Hello Kamsiroyce,

Small congratulations in advance. She will definitely get a MR soonest. Your child getting a MR is a positive sign for her. If she gets the approval-in-principle, she can write her school on the new development and ask for reconsideration of her admission intake which they MAY likely accept. Otherwise, there is no problem deferring or applying to other school with a close date (Winter or Summer).

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dameelee: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2020
I will be coming in December by Gods grace.
Nellykuch:
Anyone coming into LONDON ONTARIO(FANSHAWE,WESTERN) in need of accommodation let me know. That is if you are arriving in the next 2/3 months.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2020
Osemigho:

Lol @ washing plate. If you know what people are doing to survive in Canada, you Will know that “washing plate” is not a big deal and it is well respected. The most important thing is how and why you are washing plate.

I have not spent up to three years in Canada, but I have been a security officer, warehouse employee, cleaner, kid lunch supervisor, Teaching assistant, food delivery driver, etc. I have done many job you will call odd jobs except wash plate. but, you know what, it does not matter anymore because I have a very good professional job now that acknowledges my education in Nigeria and Canada.

No education can give you automatic ticket to a job(s). To add water to your garri small, after your education, you will hear the phrase “you don’t have Canadian experience” a lot. Many graduates end up doing hustle job because of this. they never planned to do it but they are at least independent and okay.

If you think “hot cake“ program is the solution, ask those that studied oil and gas related course before 2015 but graduated after the industry collapsed. At the end, your knowledge, perseverance and network will prepare you for great opportunities after school not your program.

Will you believe if I tell you several professional jobs will never ask for your certificate after you resume your job, but will fire you immediately if you can’t do the job your claim you can do. This is why experience, knowledge and skills are more important than your program of study. No one cares about your education if you can’t solve a problem. Plate washers are solving one through their service.

All the best.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chioma12345: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2020
[My first time. Good morning how. Please I graduated with a second class lower in public administration.. what course can I apply for and school? I really love social work. And please, how can I apply admission by myself without going through agent. Thank youquote author=Frankrobbn1 post=92020668]

Check The University of Manitoba for its Agribusiness & Agricultural Economics. Interestingly, it comes with $5,400 International Graduate Student Entrance Scholarship (IGSES).

It will end in praise[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chioma12345: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Good morning. Sorry this is my first time of commenting here. I graduated with a second class lower in public administration. Please can you recommend any cheap University for me accepting diploma in public administration? Thank you
JustMellow:

grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2020
justwise:

Credit to Luckymama

[b]

Credit to Frankrobbn1
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2020
@ justwise, frankrobbi 1, lekiboboe, Wendi duel, and other gurus here Hello house, please attend to my questions ��. I would like to know if it's mandatory to open a dormicilary account for my sister and transfer her tuition fees there though the school did not request for tuition deposit? or should just present the sponsor statement of account as prove of Available funds for her tuition?
my next question is that her sponsor(my hubby) said he doesn't have any money in his Salary account but has up to 17M-20M in his savings account, please does he need to submit an empty salary account or he should just submit his savings account with his payslip and employment letter as prove of employment??
furthermore, my sister has already gotten admission here in Nigeria , do we need to include her admission letter as evidence of what she has been doing after SSCE?
my last question is that how do we proof the relationship between my younger sister and my husband since they do not bear the same surname? @justwise , frankrobbi1, lekiboboe, wendiduel and other guru in the house. Thanks and remain blessed . Please someone should attend to my questions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by ChibuGP: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hello house, good day to you all. Please i'm new here and i'm interested in this canada study. Please i would like to know how much is the least amount i can show as sufficient proof of funds from either me or my sponsor to cover my stay in canada. Thank you all for your anticipated reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Damioni: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Good afternoon people. I need help. It is my uncles company that wants to sponsor me there's currently 15m in the account. They will say it is scholarship sponsorship. Please how do I go applying for student visa to Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kamsiroyce: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Thank you @Justmellow. She finally got her MR a day after our Child got hers. I appreciate your advise on the issue of deferment
However, Iam concerned about your opening statement. "SMALL CONGRATULATIONS. Feels like there is more work to do or maybe, it is not yet an uhuru. What is your take? Thank you.
JustMellow:

Hello Kamsiroyce,

Small congratulations in advance. She will definitely get a MR soonest. Your child getting a MR is a positive sign for her. If she gets the approval-in-principle, she can write her school on the new development and ask for reconsideration of her admission intake which they MAY likely accept. Otherwise, there is no problem deferring or applying to other school with a close date (Winter or Summer).

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chioma12345:
Good morning. Sorry this is my first time of commenting here. I graduated with a second class lower in public administration. Please can you recommend any cheap University for me accepting diploma in public administration? Thank you

You best bet is a college for a PGD (Post graduate Diploma)..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Godsblessings:
@ justwise, frankrobbi 1, lekiboboe, Wendi duel, and other gurus here Hello house, please attend to my questions ��. I would like to know if it's mandatory to open a dormicilary account for my sister and transfer her tuition fees there though the school did not request for tuition deposit? or should just present the sponsor statement of account as prove of Available funds for her tuition?
my next question is that her sponsor(my hubby) said he doesn't have any money in his Salary account but has up to 17M-20M in his savings account, please does he need to submit an empty salary account or he should just submit his savings account with his payslip and employment letter as prove of employment??
furthermore, my sister has already gotten admission here in Nigeria , do we need to include her admission letter as evidence of what she has been doing after SSCE?
my last question is that how do we proof the relationship between my younger sister and my husband since they do not bear the same surname? @justwise , frankrobbi1, lekiboboe, wendiduel and other guru in the house. Thanks and remain blessed . Please someone should attend to my questions

My advice is this , pay a part of the tuition fee.. You dont need to open a domiciary account .. Pay a part of the tuition and get the receipt. Use the saving account with enough money that covers the balance of the tuition plus money that covers at least a yr stay $10,000cad.. What he needs is to provide how he is related to your sister. Meaning he should provide marriage certificate, his and your birth certificates, employment letter, payslip if possible and international passport. You dont need to add that admission letter .. Don't add it cos it will affect you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nellyoo: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Insanity:

If the employment is an unpaid graduate intern position, you can submit an employment reference letter.
A detailed reference letter would work perfectly in your application. The letter should be in the company's official letter headed paper and should highlight the following -

1. Your job start date,
2. Your job responsibilities and duties with the said company,
3. The number of hours you work per week,
4. The letter should confirm the fact that the company is aware of your wish to acquire an advanced knowledge in the field of xxxxxx at xxxxxx school, Canada.
5. The letter should be written by the HR and duly signed.
- I was assisted by Frank with this statement above

For the home ties, you're a young new graduate, I don't think the VO would be expecting you to have assets, I think your family will okay, but you will have to state how important your family is to you in your SOP.

Your major concern should be your funds, make sure everything is as clear as water for the VO. I advice that your living expenses should be in your account, sent by your sponsors, and stated in your SOP clearly. They should pay a semester fee too, then provide evidence of their capability to pay for your subsequent expenses in the following year, depending on the length of your program.

Why are you going for a PGD? What was your first degree on? Your GPA? Because if you got second class upper and your going for a PGD, that might raise a red flag.

I'm just an applicant like you too, so this is just my own thoughts. Every application is different, but one thing you should do is to present a clear application with evidence to proof all you stated in your SOP.

Goodluck.

Thank you for your response

_Bro I studied quantity surveying looking to pursue a PGD in Project management (not construction project management, just the normal project management as it is more affordable)
-I have a HND upper credit ( PGD is the only option as I can't go for masters directly )
-My program length is 1 year
And apart from the tuition, I have 11k CAD to cover for my living expenses

As for the employment reference letter, I don't think he has a HR yet because it's a small business with a relatively small number of staff members but I can get the reference letter directly from him if that would be acceptable

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Eilenora:
Yes.

the challenge sef is that i did upfront medicals so wondering why I am being asked to go do medicals,almost like they didnt get the result from qlife. also is it normal for 3 stages to be ongoing at the same time:background check,eligibility(just changed today)and then request for medicals.usually isnt the request after both stages have been completed.this new 2 approval stages is bringing in a lot of ? in terms of being able to ascertain next steps.

Found this online so slightly worried:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/request-for-medical-exam-even-after-upfront-medical-report-submission.452424/page-2

Hello Eilenora,

Kindly send the e-medical slip you were given via webform or email, or both to IRCC with your UCI number, Application number and Full name. There is nothing to worry about.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Anon123: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Damioni:
Good afternoon people. I need help. It is my uncles company that wants to sponsor me there's currently 15m in the account. They will say it is scholarship sponsorship. Please how do I go applying for student visa to Canada

It won't work.... I advice you uncle uses his personal statement to sponsor u
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Godsblessings:
I can see u got like 4-Questions here, would be able to give my own opinion about the first and last question.

-) As regards paying of ur sis. tuition fee, Its not mandatory to open a domiciliary account, u can use the naira account with the naira funds, a bank knows how to do that to pay tuition oversea using Form A to pay
Do check my post on Page 130 about payment of tuition fee overseas using FORM A

Also, Part payment should be okay since they didn't ask for a deposit

-) Ur Hubby Can Proof a relationship with ur sister by the following
- Writing a Letter of Sponsorship
Visit Page 105 & u will see a Sample of Letter of a Brother-In-law Sponsoring his wife's sibling

- A Family Tree (diagram) showing how ur Sis. Relates to ur Husband

- Probably a Wedding Picture in which You & ur Husband and Sister featured will suffice.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Jermaie0009: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
linndaar:
Pls i really need help here.

Please is their any University of Regina applicant on this thread.

My lecturers have submitted the reference document but it is yet to reflect on my application dashboard.

I don't know if they can forward the reference documents manually using their official mails.

Hello �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

Welcome to the thread, I hope you will find your stay here very educating and rewarding.

Your husband being the main sponsor of your younger sister's study visa application is considered as a third party (brother-in-law) sponsorship. To this end, he will have to pay her tuition fees directly from his account to demonstrate the provenance of continued availability of funds during the course of her studies in Canada. Having said that, sponsor (brother-in-law) should transfer the equivalent of her first year living expenses ($10,000CAD) into her domicilary account to show that funds are already in convertible currency and will be readily accessible by the PA (principal applicant).

In view that sponsor (brother-in-law) has higher ratio of funds in his savings account, he doesn't need to submit an empty salary account statement. His personal savings statement of 17M should suffice to cover for the entire first year expenses in Canada without working to pay her fees. Additional documents to prove his source of wealth at his current place of employment must also be submitted alongside the application. These documents include the following,

1. Employment letter,
2. Introductory letter,
3. Promotion letter,
4. Salary increment letter,
5. Pay stubs covering 4-6 months period etc.

In terms of covering what the principal applicant (PA) has been doing since she left the high school (study gaps). Personally, I wouldn't advise you to declare her uncompleted studies here in Nigeria. This is merely because the visa officer will assume that she is a potential emigrant and as such using study permit as a means to facilitate relocation to Canada rather than educational advancement. Consequently, my advise is that she should provide proof of some of the online courses or trainings she has been doing until this moment in preparation for her studies in Canada. You can also state that she has been involved in one or more volunteer activities/projects thereby providing reference letters to substantiate your claims to be authentic.

The best and feasible way you can show proof of relationship between your husband and your sister is to get the following documents.

1. Your Marriage Certificate (showing that you once shared the same name with your sister prior to when you got married to your husband)
2. Family/Wedding pictures (Where your husband, your sister and yourself were present)
3. Family tree diagram (provide a diagram illustration showing brief description on how your sister is connected to your husband (her brother-in-law).
4. Bank statements (Showing proof of history or ongoing financial support your husband has been giving to her in the past or present).
5. WhatsApp messages (showing their chats and discussions about her plans to further her studies in Canada.) Etc.

I hope you will find this information satisfactory to your enquiry. Should you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out here.

It will end in praise.

thanks so much for your quick valuable response. Please the school (University of Winnipeg) does not require tuition deposit prior to admission and her admission letter already given, please since the school doesn't require tuition deposit,do you suggest he should send her tuition fee for a semester and$10,000 cad to her dormicilary account? Or what's your suggestions on this? Thanks and God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Anon123:

My advice is this , pay a part of the tuition fee.. You dont need to open a domiciary account .. Pay a part of the tuition and get the receipt. Use the saving account with enough money that covers the balance of the tuition plus money that covers at least a yr stay $10,000cad.. What he needs is to provide how he is related to your sister. Meaning he should provide marriage certificate, his and your birth certificates, employment letter, payslip if possible and international passport. You dont need to add that admission letter .. Don't add it cos it will affect you

Thank you, God bless you more
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chioma12345: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
I graduated with a second class lower in public administration and I want to apply for diploma in public administration. Please, how do I apply by myself without going through agent?
mcobex:
First I will suggest you order for your gcms note just to be sure of the vo's concern.
Secondly, about your wife, you didn't mention at all that you are married to her or you didn't include your marriage certificate?
Third, let your dad/sponsor state in his letter that you have been working for the family business but there's no salary for it, but he gives you monthly allowance (let him state the amount, cos I want to believe there's a particular amount you get monthly for your upkeep).
NB: Your answer to the second question will really decide a lot, because if you lied that you weren't married then and saying something else now means you might get banned for concealing such vital information from CIC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by wendynuel: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Congratulations!

Obasanjo280:
Submitted: Feb 17 Online
Is my second application
I have not marry
Is me that will sponsor myself
I finish from school in 2005
Humber College
Medical Request is April 23
BVL is 20 July 2020
They say i should check my account yesterday to see changes but i see nothing when I check it
Today in my working place they say the same thing again and I see the good news
Who say somebody from ijebu can not go to Canada? They should come and see something

The application I submitted before is pain when Canada deny it but what did I do? I say no and I tell my friend. He tell me about nairaland. It is this place I now meet Sopwriter, Frank, one man like that from express entry and many comment I read
What i do different is sop and loe and Cv is very funny to me. this is sign that canada is collecting our money
I am going sick when they don’t say something that time I post here and today I am happy that the visa have come
Don’t give up apply ten time if they don’t give you 9 time

Thank you all of you
is my pleasure to know you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Omah7979:
Thanks for your response!!

our challenge is the certificate part where they (Polaris bank)said they can’t process his payment because he doesn’t have his certificate that they don’t accept statement of result
what if the school doesn't state any amount of money as tuition deposit as they do not require tuition deposit, what do you suggest please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chioma12345:
Hello Chioma12345,
U are welcome

U would need to do a research on the following schools (their website/google) & the post graduate Diploma/Certificate program u are interested in, so as to know their tuition fee and determine their affordability based on ur budget

Check out the following skools(Universities) and their programs

Graduate Diploma in Public Administration
Dalhousie University, Nova Scotia

Graduate Diploma in Public Administration
Western University, Ontario

Graduate Certificate in Public Management
University of Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan

In case the University PGD admission requirement is higher than ur 2.2 CGPA,

then ur best bet is a PGD or PGC in a College in Canada
For Colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma/Certificate in Public Administration/Relations Related Program
Visit the link below:

https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/en/programs/search?q=Public%20Administration&page=0&by%5BProgramCredentialEnglish%5D%5B0%5D=Graduate%20Certificate

Note: Make Sure the program u intend to do relates with ur Public Administration degree
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kamsiroyce:
Thank you @Justmellow. She finally got her MR a day after our Child got hers. I appreciate your advise on the issue of deferment
However, Iam concerned about your opening statement. "SMALL CONGRATULATIONS. Feels like there is more work to do or maybe, it is not yet an uhuru. What is your take? Thank you.

Hello Kamsiroyce,

Apologies regarding the congratulatory nature. Its just my own felicitation norm in which the BIG CONGRATULATIONS comes after PPR.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by kobobay(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
JustMellow:

Hello Kobobay,

You may want to use it as a valid means to anchor your arguement based on why Canada became 'that' special education hub for you. The features should not be only limited to education standard but culture and diversity, language, atmosphere etc.

All the best

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by JustMellow: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Chioma12345:

Hello Chioma12345,

What is your CGPA and last two years GPA? A Graduate Diploma will likely be the most suitable prior after a first degree only on the exception that you have a clear and satisfactory reason foe wanting to opt for a Post-Secondary Diploma. You can check Saint Mary University, Royal Roads University and position your other focus in colleges like Holland college (if you know why you are opting for a Diploma), Fanshawe college, Centennial college et cetera.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Eilenora: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Many thanks.

I have done this. Qlife also said I can send them my own copy of the medical report alongside the slip which I sent via email. However I subsequently read that it is only the panel physician that is allowed to forward the report to IRCC not the applicant. I hope this does not count against me in any way.

Prior to the new 2 stage approval process, if one gets medical request it means most likely you have gotten your permit. Does same still apply considering 3 different stages are being run concurrently now?

JustMellow:

Hello Eilenora,

Kindly send the e-medical slip you were given via webform or email, or both to IRCC with your UCI number, Application number and Full name. There is nothing to worry about.

All the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (723)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.