Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1169733 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
MOKENN:
The Eagle has landed my people.

DHL has delivered my passport.

Na LOI remain.

It has been a strenuous journey but... We Move!

Send an email for your LOI and you'll get it. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Raalsalghul: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

You may use another organisation provided they can state truthfully that you're a bonafide employee of their organisation.

It will end in praise
Thank you very much.

You've really been of great assistance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ok. Thank you.

What email address do I send it to?

fratermathy:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Uriel12:

Congratulations!
May we share such good news too!

Thanks.

Amen. it will go round.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
MOKENN:
Ok. Thank you.

Send a polite email to abuja@international.gc.ca
Copy lagos@international.gc.ca

They'll either upload to your GCKEY account or even attach it and send to you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dampops(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nairobi and Beijing

MOKENN:
Ok. Thank you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lekiboboe:
I got a mail some few minutes ago from VFS

Dear Bleep,

Visa application, tracking ID No

The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Abuja OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Abuja OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Regards

VFS Global

First of all , VFS don confuse me oo

- The above mail what does it mean & what's the next step to take seeing such mail

- Something is baffling me here

Why the mention of Abuja, when its Lagos VFS I sent my Documents to, & same Lagos VFS I did my BIOMETRICS

It was probably sent in error. You can call them to confirm the current status of your passport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by DINO71: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
fratermathy:

How is that done? which address do we email to ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOKENN:

Na LOI remain.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by brovaSketch: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello fareemah,

I am not an expert but I'd advise you to take short professional certifications or french classes that can boost your CRS score, you have a very interesting profile and stand a chance if only you can add few certificates to improve your points. I really think that the Express Entry is a better route.

Praise at last, is the watchword!

fareemah:
Hello Nairalanders,

Which is the best study pathway for immigration to Canada?

Here is my profile summary,

I have B.sc and M.Sc in Economics and also obtained ACA (Chartered Accountant).
I have 10 years experience in Accounting, Audit and Finance.
My CRS score is around 460 and it seems quite low for Express Entry ( Pls share other means to enhance it)
I really want to relocate to Canada through study program as this seems much available.

Please advise on the funded M.Sc or Phd programme that fits my qualification and work experience.
I will appreciate if you can also share university links for this.

Thank you to all Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by brovaSketch: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congrats Hon MOKENN

MOKENN:

Na LOI remain.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by HorlarJP: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Please how can I book an appointment at Qlife or any other chosen hospitals by IRCC, I want to do an upfront medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dame24: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lekiboboe:
I got a mail some few minutes ago from VFS

Dear Bleep,

Visa application, tracking ID No

The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Abuja OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Abuja OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC

Regards

VFS Global

First of all , VFS don confuse me oo

- The above mail what does it mean & what's the next step to take seeing such mail

- Something is baffling me here

Why the mention of Abuja, when its Lagos VFS I sent my Documents to, & same Lagos VFS I did my BIOMETRICS

I got the same mail 2days ago and messaged them, they just replied today saying;
Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre in Nigeria.

“We apologize for any inconvenience.
kindly be informed that the message displayed is in error, please ignore.
You will get a notification as soon as your passport is ready for collection on how to pay for the VFS in - house courier”

So I guess we just have to take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by adeenzo(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
HorlarJP:
Please how can I book an appointment at Qlife or any other chosen hospitals by IRCC, I want to do an upfront medicals
you can send an email to them, canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com

Good day,
Mr name is ??, I will like to book a medical appointment for my Canada study permit visa application.
Please may I know the next available date?
Do revert.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Pimp04: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Please! Please!! Please!!!
Someone should kindly help with the Abuja VFS address to send passport to abeg na beg I dey beg.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by HorlarJP: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
adeenzo:

you can send an email to them, canadamedicals@qlifefamilyclinic.com

Good day,
Mr name is ??, I will like to book a medical appointment for my Canada study permit visa application.
Please may I know the next available date?
Do revert.

Thanks

Okay thanks!
I asked earlier if your medicals have been approved since you said you did an upfront medicals when you couldn’t get a medical request! And is Qlife the only hospital in Lagos that I can get a medical done
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kakokako: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
blinn007:

An online applicant

Okay. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
thank you so much.

fratermathy:

Send a polite email to abuja@international.gc.ca
Copy lagos@international.gc.ca

They'll either upload to your GCKEY account or even attach it and send to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza,
3rd Floor Plot No 1083,
Mohammadu Buhari Way,
Central Business District
Abuja

Pimp04:
Please! Please!! Please!!!
Someone should kindly help with the Abuja VFS address to send passport to abeg na beg I dey beg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
thank you ooo

brovaSketch:
Congrats Hon MOKENN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MOKENN: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thankssss
Kimkalash:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Since October 8th no response or update, was hopeful when I saw the Ghost update sef. One cant sleep nor eat well, let then just give us update soon..

It will surely end in praise!�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by adeenzo(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
HorlarJP:

Okay thanks!
I asked earlier if your medicals have been approved since you said you did an upfront medicals when you couldn’t get a medical request! And is Qlife the only hospital in Lagos that I can get a medical done

Yes, It has been approved, Med exam takes from 3-10 days to get approved, Qlife and IOM are the only hospitals designated by Canada to run the med exam.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by adeenzo(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
OtunbaTee:
Since October 8th no response or update, was hopeful when I saw the Ghost update sef. One cant sleep nor eat well, let then just give us update soon..

It will surely end in praise!�
Hello Otunba, It is good to keep the faith alive, but know that this Canada thing na serious patience, very serious one, I would advise you to take time out and not solely get hung up by Canada, they will reply in due time. Please try to eat and sleep ooo, problem no dey finish.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thanks very much.

adeenzo:

Hello Otunba, It is good to keep the faith alive, but know that this Canada thing na serious patience, very serious one, I would advise you to take time out and not solely get hung up by Canada, they will reply in due time. Please try to eat and sleep ooo, problem no dey finish.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mmesomamichael: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dora14:

I’m going to BC, when do you intend traveling?

Dm me on watsapp 08081852330
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dameelee: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sis, that losing concentration thing ehnnnn, it was a serious problem but I thank God.
I know yours will drop very soon, we are in this together.
Eilenora:
My guy uv left me in this race. I never receive o. Just like u I hvnt been able to concentrate on anything and not sleeping as well. Just constantly refreshing my mails. Congrats. Super happy 4 u. Will probably get mine this week as well. For all u know we may just end up being on the same flight. He he

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dameelee: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Congrat.. I hope you've started packing your bags o
Did you submit to Lagos or Abuja VFS?

MOKENN:

Na LOI remain.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chrystee68: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
NairaLuck:
just a little advise to new applicants from October and maybe late September

Kindly exercise long patience
The PPRs you witnessed this week and last 2weeks were applications from March to August and some August and September are yet to receive an update.

It's good to anticipate but with Canada, the only way to avoid slipping into depression is taking your mind off your application going about your normal duties, engage yourselves and redirect your mind else where. The green light to most successful applications is MEDICAL REQUEST.
Even when you receive such, sometimes they still delay a lil bit before final approval, nor Let IRCC rush your application go give you NEGATIVE.

Patience is the key, Standard processing time is now 15weeks so put your mind to rest.
You may only start sending emails to the different offices on your status after the standard processing time. Again, Nor Let IRCC rush your application go give you NEGATIVE.

Constant checking won't in anyway influence the decision, once submitted, the others is between GOD, the VO and the DOCs you provided, and SOP,
however KEEP HOPE ALIVE

We will all get there
IT IS STILL OUR MONTH OF PRAISE

Another set of BVL and PPR will rain from 15th to 18th
Late September and Early October applicants i advise you read this and give yourself peace of mind.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mmesomamichael: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mmesomamichael:
Please I want an answer to my question, I was sent a mail yesterday that my application tracking no is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC office for processing, I used my tracking number yesterday to check, I will attach what's it's saying but when I used it this morning it's said, an unexpected error occurred while processing your request. Can someone explain what's going on.

Please someone should answer my question ������
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mmesomamichael: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mmesomamichael:
Please I want an answer to my question, I was sent a mail yesterday that my application tracking no is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC office for processing, I used my tracking number yesterday to check, I will attach what's it's saying but when I used it this morning it's said, an unexpected error occurred while processing your request. Can someone explain what's going on.

Please someone should answer my question ������ cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chrystee68: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
NairaLuck:

While I want to agree with you, it also depends on when they applied.
Most August backwards (July - January) applicants whose DLI made the list will get their decisions. Then maybe some September (Early Sept) applicants might get too.
More BVLs to drop ♥️
And this too, maybe your application is still withing the processing time

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (723)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.