Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1185351 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Hamilah11(f): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
jdoe28015:
Hello everyone, please who has a copy of the consent form and email for retrieving passports. My passport was received by Lagos VFS since yesterday morning and I haven’t gotten any message from them yet. I heard they only dispatch on mondays and Wednesdays, which means I may have to wait again for another week �
Mine was also received yesterday and it hasnt been acknowledged either. Which courier service did you use? I used UPS and it showed received by Rita as against the Mr. Festus people talked about here. Who received yours?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by jdoe28015: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mine was received by Festus when sent originally on the 3rd of November.
I really need to get my passport back ASAP, it's just annoying that i live in lagos and still have to pay almost 13000 naira for delivery, it's ridiculous.

Hamilah11:

Mine was also received yesterday and it hasnt been acknowledged either. Which courier service did you use? I used UPS and it showed received by Rita as against the Mr. Festus people talked about here. Who received yours?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dora14: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
samsung007:

Congratulations Honorable Dora
smiley smiley

How God is a living God.

I tap from your grace.

Congratulations once again..Go and tell them in Canada that we are coming too wink
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Mmesomamichael: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dora14:

Thank you
I sent you an email, please do reply to it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dora14: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mmesomamichael:

HI Rebecausoro, which of the emails acknowledged it?
When did you send the email and when did you get an acknowledgement and what type of acknowledgement is that?
��

Thank you and amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by kollinz20: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dora14:

Thank God!!! LOI has dropped

Please When did the VFS recieve your passport or when did you submit it to them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Raalsalghul: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
buggi102kruse:
Pls house, can ones traditional ruler be used as a sponsor, even though they don't share the same surname?

Does it mean if I don't have a rich family member I can't use a friend or colleague as a sponsor. If I can pls what should they provide?

These may have been asked in the past pls pardon me because I could not locate it.

Quoting this post for reference.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by kollinz20: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dora14:

Thank God!!! LOI has dropped

Which VFS did you submit your passport and when.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dora14: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mmesomamichael:

I sent you an email, please do reply to it

Done!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dora14: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
kollinz20:

Which VFS did you submit your passport and when.

Lagos 3rd nov
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Amylew: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
You need to calculate your listening with 8 at least. Only then can you have a rough idea of what your scores will be.
Try 8 7 7 7 first.
L R W S
Then work upwards to see the maximum and minimum scores.

RxOtunba:
Using the CRS and hoping that I score at least 7.5 in all sections of IELTS, my score is 390 which I feel it's a bit low. Yes, my dad can put the money in my account for 4months. UWindsor requests a down payment of $4k but I'm thinking I should pay all d first semester tuition of about $10k. Is that good enough?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Marh: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Good Evening House,
Pls is there anyone that is yet to get PPR for Spouse/ Children?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by RxOtunba: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
Hello, with 8,7,7,7 that you recommended, my score is 429.
Amylew:
You need to calculate your listening with 8 at least. Only then can you have a rough idea of what your scores will be.
Try 8 7 7 7 first.
L R W S
Then work upwards to see the maximum and minimum scores.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by samsung007(m): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
samsung007:
Good evening to all legends in this forumsmiley

please I need help/guidance with something here.

I applied for University of Winnipeg and part of the document required for admission is a scanned copy of my passport..The problem now is that my passport is not yet ready. sad

I don't know if it is that necessary or there is waiver on it for now

Please put me through

Edakun .

Am still in this junction..Please ejoor e help me out

���
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by SlimCupid(m): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Dora14:

Thank you
Congrats Madame. Kindly reply email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by kelvine95: 1:48am On Nov 25, 2020
adeenzo:

Wow congrats, this is like the fastest I have seen.. I had my application submitted 7th of sept but till now still no contact from IRCC... congratulations on your speedy application, may all be well for us

Hey Adeenzo, I am sure they have made a decision for your application already. Please apply for your GCMS note if you haven't, and use that to plan your next move.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by joyenaholo11(f): 2:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Good evening everyone.
Please help!
I’m trying to track my passport on the VFS site, but it keeps saying tracking number doesn’t exist. I don’t know if I’m using the wrong link (track application tab) or if the number I’m entering is wrong.
Please, I’ll really appreciate any help I can get.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dee4Doyinsola: 2:55am On Nov 25, 2020
You probably copied and paste with a space in front or at the back, please check that
joyenaholo11:
Good evening everyone.
Please help!
I’m trying to track my passport on the VFS site, but it keeps saying tracking number doesn’t exist. I don’t know if I’m using the wrong link (track application tab) or if the number I’m entering is wrong.
Please, I’ll really appreciate any help I can get.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dee4Doyinsola: 3:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Congratulations @rebecausoro and to all those that got approved yesterday. I pray the passport is returned speedily. smiley smiley smiley smiley Safe travels

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lovethchisom(f): 3:29am On Nov 25, 2020
Hello all
Good morning everyone on this thread.
I am new here as a registered member, have been following this wonderful thread as a guest and i appreciate everyone's contributions. it has helped me a lot.

Please my study permit was refused based on Financial Status and Personal assets, Please how do i explain the part of the Personal Assets. please help put in words for me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 4:56am On Nov 25, 2020
Longjonjoe:

I didn’t get NSE, just checking on my people if their medical exams have be passed

Yes O
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by HorlarJP: 5:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Please how can I track my application, I saw a tracking ID on a slip giving to me after doing my biometrics at VFS Canada. Will I be able to track it with that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by nayo10(m): 6:33am On Nov 25, 2020
The tracking number is just to confirm whether your biometrics has been submitted to IRCC. If you want to check your application status, you need to log into your gc key
HorlarJP:
Please how can I track my application, I saw a tracking ID on a slip giving to me after doing my biometrics at VFS Canada. Will I be able to track it with that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sirromey(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Good morning everyone. Please paper applicants has any of you gotten final approval ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kakokako: 6:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Sirromey:
Good morning everyone. Please paper applicants has any of you gotten final approval ?

I have not

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by owolabia: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2020
Sirromey:

We tired o. Paper application submitted February o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ijeanwuli: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Good morning

I just got a notice from IRCC that I may be eligible for Nigerian student express.

They are asking me to provide IETS results.

Looking at the requirements for Nigerian student express I dont have $30kcad in my bank account. I used a sponsor so im wondering if this will not be a wild chase

Please has anyone here received this notice .. how did you handle it because it looks like the will not continue with processing my application untill I provide the document or the time given to provide the document elapses

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Rootiab: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2020
Please what does PPR means?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kinzeerichy: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2020
Good Morning. Please what is the right email to send a reminder to the IRCC on my LOI. I got PPR since Oct 22 and passport was stamped on Nov 9. No LOI yet. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by owolabia: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Rootiab:
Please what does PPR means?

Passport request

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by fratermathy(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Kinzeerichy:
Good Morning. Please what is the right email to send a reminder to the IRCC on my LOI. I got PPR since Oct 22 and passport was stamped on Nov 9. No LOI yet. Thank you

Send a mail to lagos-immigration@international.gc.ca. Copy to abuja@international.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Sirromey(m): 7:59am On Nov 25, 2020
Mehn mine was march, have you done medicals and received BVL?
owolabia:

We tired o. Paper application submitted February o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (723)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.