Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1169690 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ayobami2001:
After pressing 1...there is a long speech that you have to listen to. At the end, press 8. It will connect you to the customer care representative. It did work for me.

You can call between 9am and 3pm.

Ok thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chikaima18: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please o, who got courier delivery mail from VFS Lagos today. Spoke to them in the morning and they said they will dispatch my passport today but am yet to receive their email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Godsblessings: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sirromey:
I would advice he or she does their
medical now and submit . ICRCC have been very slow with application process so it will be wise to be proactive but if he doesn't and by end of this month no response then he should defer to may. No need to ask for refund since he plans on going there.
ok thanks, how do you guys register for qlife Medical for upfront medical?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by TeeMade: 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thanks Olasubomi. You've been very helpful and congrats again.

See you in New Brunswick. Saint John or Fredericton though? I'm going to Saint John.

But tbh, First Bank na very yeye old school bank. They cannot do MBS neither can they send via courier. I have told hubby to move his account biko. Issshhh

olasubomy:

Yes , i had it before submitting my application and also yes to your other question, i tick yes to the question of taken a language test before and the reason i uploaded the IELTS as proof.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin
Blavkmaann:
UPS GUY JUST CALLED ME THAT I SHOULD BE IN THE HOUSE THAT HE IS COMING!

I’m boiling rice for him, I want to suprise him

grin grin grin grin grin
This guy.. you be character. Also help him wash his bike

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by evergold(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Blavkmaann:
So this day finally came

When There is no need to log into my IRCC page

Or call VFS, I just Dey listen to music dey find which flight I go book!

Canada thank you o
Nairaland advisers and motivation thank you ooo
YouTube people (highest thank you)

Baba God , na u be oga kpata kpata of them all!

Na me ND u get this movement

Congratulations man. My own is stuck at has been dispatched to Visa Application Center Abuja OC since December 3rd. I have already paid the courier cost last Friday. I hope I get it before the week ends.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by olabisi6438(f): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Hello everyone, good evening my bf wrote waec in 2015,27yrs he didn’t finish at NOUN (national open Uni)and he wants to apply for computer studies in a Uni in Canada. I hope it won’t be a problem when he applies for visa he’s a graphics designer and he works

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Anon123:
For one that got the NSE and wants to register for the IELTS, how does he book for the exam as well as prepare. His NSE submission deadline is 26th Dec.

https://ielts.ng/
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by evergold(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Blavkmaann:

Yes o, the UPS man just left my house

They will send u a mail with one consent form and acct details, you’ll send 11310, then generate receipt and send the form to the email with some details!

Then.... mine took 2 working days... Thursday and Friday

E just landed

Is it consent form or the courier and SMS request form. I only sent the request form with the 12750 payment reciept
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by evergold(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ayobami2001:
I just got my passport back.

Dispatched passport to Lagos VFS on Nov 9. Got it today Dec 7.

To God be the Glory!

COngratulations. Extrapolating from your time, I may likely get mine next week. Well my flight is Christmas Day, so enough time. My was received on the 18th.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Nastan: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
awys:
Good morning I submitted my application on October 12th but nothing has started,no eligibility review has started and I logged into my account this morning and saw Application/profile updated but can't read the Application status it keeps bringing up bad gateway error 502 is it that they have stated review or it's their normal system upgrade can't read the Application status ooo

That would be ghost update. Just be patient. Have you done your biometrics?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Beebeedream: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
West0099:

Alright no problem mail me lets chat on whatsapp

Ok! Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ayobami2001:
After pressing 1...there is a long speech that you have to listen to. At the end, press 8. It will connect you to the customer care representative. It did work for me.

You can call between 9am and 3pm.

I would give this a shot tmao,

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by evergold(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nope

[quote author=NairaLuck post=96824915][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
NairaLuck:

If they're going by sequence your set should be next
I hope so oooo

We go dey call/mail & observe sha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ayobami2001:
Sir

Yes, Lagos VFS. I used one way too. Paid the 11,310 for the return.

Does this mean if you pay for two way, VFS will send your passport via the already paid for courier or will they still insist on one paying their 11,000+
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Canhopeful: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
Chikaima18:
Please o, who got courier delivery mail from VFS Lagos today. Spoke to them in the morning and they said they will dispatch my passport today but am yet to receive their email
I got my passport today but they didn't send me an email about it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by donbuscka: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2020
PLEASE HELP

Good afternoon all.

Please i need a clear answer for proper guidance.

Do i have to leave the required amount of money in my account without touching it for the whole 6 months or can there be in and out in the account within the 6 months?

I am a business man and i regularly pay out money and get money in the account (transactions).

Do i have to maintain minimum balance for 6 month?

I am confused about this part.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Is that kind of statement ok for the study visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Ayobami2001: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
If you pay for the two way courier, VFS will send your passport back via the same courier you already paid for. They won’t insist you pay the 11,310 fee.

MadeMan01:

Does this mean if you pay for two way, VFS will send your passport via the already paid for courier or will they still insist on one paying their 11,000+
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Blavkmaann: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
olabisi6438:
Hello everyone, good evening my bf wrote waec in 2015,27yrs he didn’t finish at NOUN (national open Uni)and he wants to apply for computer studies in a Uni in Canada. I hope it won’t be a problem when he applies for visa he’s a graphics designer and he works

This one is a yahoo boy......... before he can apply for visa shebi he will have admission first!

Let him go and learn tailoring abeg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by silvamania: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2020
TeeMade:
Thanks Olasubomi. You've been very helpful and congrats again.

See you in New Brunswick. Saint John or Fredericton though? I'm going to Saint John.

But tbh, First Bank na very yeye old school bank. They cannot do MBS neither can they send via courier. I have told hubby to move his account biko. Issshhh

Wow.. you are going to Saint John , NB (MBA) ??

All the best sis
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by awys: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nastan:

That would be ghost update. Just be patient. Have you done your biometrics?
It is ooo as I got the NSE request letter this morning yes I have done biometrics in my previous Application.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by MadeMan01(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ayobami2001:
If you pay for the two way courier, VFS will send your passport back via the same courier you already paid for. They won’t insist you pay the 11,310 fee.

Ok noted. And congratulations again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Debbyiiii: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Yemmymo:
Please which university is better to apply for undergraduate marketing course between University of Manitoba and Regina??

Please help o
We can't decide for you
Check about the two schools and compare both facilities in each department
I'm choose Manitoba cause I liked the school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Papapa1234: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Get ready for my own sir..come January 2021..kidding sir cheesy
Frankrobbn1:

Wow! What a great news to start the day. Your incessant complaints and worries towards your application was overwhelming to me which I almost got worn out, as we exchanged almost 50 emails undecided, responding to every of your concerns and be sure that your application is in good condition.

Congratulations on your approval @Subomi. I appreciate you leaving your feedback and sharing your stimulating experience on this platform. Its rewarding to be part of your success story.

As always, it will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chukwubuikexo: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
You can always send the school an email requesting a refund and attach your refusal letter, that's if your application is refused
Yemmymo:
Thanks alot for responding. However, does the school fees receipt increase my chances of getting a visa? What if I paid already and I'm not granted visa?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Yemmymo: 4:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Debbyiiii:

We can't decide for you
Check about the two schools and compare both facilities in each department
I'm choose Manitoba cause I liked the school

Thanks for your response. Are you there already or on your way? I mean in the school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Yemmymo: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Chukwubuikexo:
You can always send the school an email requesting a refund and attach your refusal letter, that's if your application is refused

Thanks again for your response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Chukwubuikexo: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
Maintain the minimum balance, there should be no irregular debit or credit, lest you would raise the VO's concerns.
Do enough to show that you have the sufficient funds, these officer are well trained to sniff out financial discrepancies
donbuscka:
PLEASE HELP

Good afternoon all.

Please i need a clear answer for proper guidance.

Do i have to leave the required amount of money in my account without touching it for the whole 6 months or can there be in and out in the account within the 6 months?

I am a business man and i regularly pay out money and get money in the account (transactions).

Do i have to maintain minimum balance for 6 month?

I am confused about this part.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Is that kind of statement ok for the study visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by rebecausoro: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
Yay!
Got my passport exactly 10 mins ago.

Lagos tomorrow. St John's next tomorrow.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
I called VFS on Friday and today and they were still telling me my passport is in transit from IRCC. Got counterfoil last week Monday. Why are these people so dishonest and unprofessional? I already postponed my flight sha but the money plenty na

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2020
Congratulations Rebecca!!!!!!!!
rebecausoro:
Yay!
Got my passport exactly 10 mins ago.

Lagos tomorrow. St John's next tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (723)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.