Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 - Travel (665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (1164866 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (723) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Psychosocial: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Rootiab:
I heard western union has been suspended. Form A you need invoice, for me I used someone who is Canada to help me pay with his card
That's a good one; but at what rate?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by NairaLuck: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
demure178:

Should I submit it my bank statement as a soft copy been sent to my email from the bank? Instead of going into the bank to printout the statement and scan?
I used print out from online bank app sent to my email. It reduces space alot instead of scanning to upload. Mine was about 258 pages at 305kbs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Lekiboboe: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
silvamania:
Good Day All

I need recommendation on school my sister can get admission into . She finished with 2:2 In Anatomy

Thank you
Hi,

Since your sister finished with a 2.2, she is eligible for a PG.CERT in an ANATOMY RELATED PROGRAM

Your sister should google search the following Anatomy related programs & skools explicitly

- PG. Cert , Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Cambrian College, Sudbury, Ontario

- PG. Cert, Diagnostic Medical Ultrasonography
Algonquin College, Ontario

- PG. Cert, Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Fanshawe College, Ontario

- PG. Cert, Magnetic Resonance Imaging
The Michener Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Ontario

Do await more inputs/suggestions from members in house who are in the Medical/Health line
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Epoh4: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
iampaulsmith:
Epoh4 did you just get your PPR?

Yes, for visit visa, for my parents. I know this is not the correct thread for that, but I came here to enquire about passport submission because this is a very informative and active forum.

I am grateful for the information recieved. All the best to everyone on their study visa application process.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by muyiwaakeredolu(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
I applied for my tuition refunds since september after visa visa refusal.
Till Date,nothing yet from the school
They just keep asking for one thing or the other.
University canada west
Kindly note the school guys..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by evergold(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
starkyniichan:

I really wasn't asked anything much related to POF I was just that lucky I guess, POE was Toronto, after a long flight we were asked to wait a bit before we started seeing customs bits by bits ... When it was my turn I typically just gave the man attending to me all my documents which includes enrollment letter, admission letter, my passport, letter of introduction, covid test report ( I did covid test not because it was compulsory but I didn't want to have any issues at all) think that was about all then my arrivecan receipt .. he asked me my start date, name and how long was my course' that was all (very short) and I was given my study permit.. then I waited for my connecting flight.

Did you print the ArriveCan receipt or you just gave him your phone?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Legacyedition: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
October people. Make we go shiloh go pray ontop IRCC matter o grin

Me I done go... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by starkyniichan(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
evergold:

Did you print the ArriveCan receipt or you just gave him your phone?

You can print it, saw a few who did' but I didn't just showed them my phone.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Legacyedition:

Me I done go... grin
e reach
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by ericksen(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
HAHAHHAHAHA. NO BE SMAL THING OOO! ABEG KEEP SEAT FOR ME, I DE COME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by iampaulsmith(m): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lmao grin grin October applicants gather here

Is there any October applicant whose eligibility review is yet to start? Just want to be sure our application is moving rightly
Legacyedition:

Me I done go... grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
October 8th applicant, i received ghost update yesterday, and it later disappeared. Did upfront medicals on 3rd of December. Just received an email from qlife that it has been uploaded, but nothing yet on my account. Fingers crossed!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by iampaulsmith(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
No NSE? No eligibility review too?
OtunbaTee:
October 8th applicant, i received ghost update yesterday, and it later disappeared. Did upfront medicals on 3rd of December. Just received an email from qlife that it has been uploaded, but nothing yet on my account. Fingers crossed!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
iampaulsmith:
No NSE? No eligibility review too?
got NSE since 23rd November
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by letskeeptalking: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
adeenzo:
PPR just dropped... yes yes yes
I am so happy right now...
Timeline
1st time applicant
Submitted 7th of September
I didn’t receive any medical request for close to 2-3 months so I decided to do my upfront medicals, my medicals was updated to pass on the 27th of NOV and my BVL and PPR dropped 3rd of December...

Thank God.
Please guys don’t give up abeg... just believe.
I will be back with more info

Wow, just saw this.

Congrats oh . . . The wait was worth it.

So happy for you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Oluoxide2(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
muyiwaakeredolu:
I applied for my tuition refunds since september after visa visa refusal.
Till Date,nothing yet from the school
They just keep asking for one thing or the other.
University canada west
Kindly note the school guys..
That's so sadden to hear, but don't give up, go through there site and read more details on it. And i hope the gurus in the house can also put you through.

If i may asked, how much is the fee in cad, and is it first semester you paid for, or tuition for the whole year?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by awys: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
iampaulsmith:
Lmao grin grin October applicants gather here

Is there any October applicant whose eligibility review is yet to start? Just want to be sure our application is moving rightly
My eligibility review hasn't started ooo but received the NSE request letter yesterday.I submitted October 12th am doing my upfront medical on Thursday this week.The medical dey do me double mind self whether to go or not
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Phatkayconcept: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hi guys, I just received email that my passport is ready for collection.

Abeg, how much are you guys paying to their account. Please someone should tell me how much I'm paying into their account to have my passport couriered from them to ibadan.

I have called them tired today, they said they are closed, since morning.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dampops(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
N11,310

Phatkayconcept:

Abeg, how much are you guys paying to their account. Please someone should tell me how much I'm paying into their account to have my passport couriered from them to ibadan.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Oluwayemisi0507: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please house, read this post and help with a reply.
Thank you.

Oluwayemisi0507:
Hi all,
I am a newbie on this platform. A friend of mine that got approved in November told me about how helpful this platform was to her.
I already applied on November 26 against winter 2021 (I know its late�) I also regret not getting information from this platform before applying. I just saw someone talk about affidavit of return.

I want to know what to do while waiting.
Should I do upfront medicals? I just saw that I'll need to take along my international passport and proof of payment.
How do I pay for the medicals?
Is it a must I get NSE request or not everyone gets it?
Should I go ahead with ielts test?

P:S I have deferred my admission to January 2021 from September 2020 and the school says I can't defer again.
Hence, why I need to work on my application ASAP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by OtunbaTee(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
awys:

My eligibility review hasn't started ooo but received the NSE request letter yesterday.I submitted October 12th am doing my upfront medical on Thursday this week.The medical dey do me double mind self whether to go or not
I had this feeling too...but later went. .just go n hope for the best..

It will end in praise!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by gentlejin(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
Plz guys I need to apply for a PGC in either Humba or Georgian college. Which would be easy to get visa a 2year Certificate or a 1year certificate.?

And which among the aforementioned colleges would you advice.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by iampaulsmith(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
Okay. But you didn’t submit the documents for the NSE?
OtunbaTee:
got NSE since 23rd November
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by muyiwaakeredolu(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Thanks for the encouragement Bro.i paid 7900cad acceptance fee.

Oluoxide2:

That's so sadden to hear, but don't give up, go through there site and read more details on it. And i hope the gurus in the house can also put you through.

If i may asked, how much is the fee in cad, and is it first semester you paid for, or tuition for the whole year?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by iampaulsmith(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Just go for it and trust God. It was the day my medical was updated to pass that my eligibility review also started. You just don’t know what will trigger your application. It will end in praise.
awys:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Was it last week you received your counterfoil?
Phatkayconcept:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Dee4Doyinsola: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
@kimkalash I received this same mail that Dampops received around 12 noon
Dampops:
I received the last notification from them over one hour ago.

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No........ has been received from the IRCC Office on 12/8/2020 11:03:36 AM at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by iampaulsmith(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
November 26 is late for someone that wants to resume Winter 2021. All you can do now is to pray and hope for a fast processing time. Yes the medical can also help reduce the processing time. Was your first admission letter for Fall 2020?
I’m sure frank and frat will have a better advice for you. Just wait for them.
Oluwayemisi0507:
Thank you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by sleekcheek: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
I think your best bet will be to hope for NSE request and yes please do an upfront medicals asap since you cannot defer the admission past winter 2021.

You can also start preparing for the ielts exam so when the NSE requests comes you can book for the next available date.

Oluwayemisi0507:
Thank you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kai me I never receive o. IRCC is always putting me two lanes behind.
Dee4Doyinsola:
@kimkalash I received this same mail that Dampops received around 12 noon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by jdoe28015: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
I have a feeling the passport is at the VAC, because the people that got stamped after yours have received updates since last week. Your tracking number has either changed or is no longer being updated .
Maybe when you call them tomorrow, ask if it’s possible for the tracking to not be updated or to change and explain your situation..
Kimkalash:
Kai me I never receive o. IRCC is always putting me two lanes behind.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 by Kimkalash: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Now this would be so so sad. Why is VFS so hell bent on punishing me for a crime I did not commit. After delaying my passport for 2 weeks after submission, the embassy spent another 2 weeks on it.Now it's a week after stamping and they re just so brutally dishonest and unprofessional. Why Why?? Why??
jdoe28015:
I have a feeling the passport is at the VAC, because the people that got stamped after yours have received updates since last week. Your tracking number has either changed or is no longer being updated .
Maybe when you call them tomorrow, ask if it’s possible for the tracking to not be updated or to change and explain your situation..

(1) (2) (3) ... (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) ... (723)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.