Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ohaneze Youths Praise Ibeto Over Revival Of Moribund Nigercem Cement Company - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Youths Praise Ibeto Over Revival Of Moribund Nigercem Cement Company (2371 Views)

Aftermath Of APC Primary: Ohaneze Youths Drum Support For Peter Obi / Ohaneze Youths Threaten Not To Support PDP If Atiku Gets 2023 Ticket / Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon To Attend Parents Burial - Ohaneze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Youths Praise Ibeto Over Revival Of Moribund Nigercem Cement Company by Biafrarep(m): 6:35am On Apr 27, 2020
mistacoco2:
Good one... I see igbos patronizing this company very well, igbos love their products.

I love the new wave of Igbo nationalism sweeping the SE in recent times. If you have noticed, unlike before, Igbos are now patronizing businesses that have its based in our region before considering other brands that doesn't.

Check hero beer, Tummy Tummy noodles, Innoson etc. Once Ibeto is able to complete the Nkalagu cement factory, I bet you Igbos will make it their first choice.

I laugh at those that say It is don't love themselves, the truth is that Igbos love themselves more than others. Take glo for instance, if this company is owned by Igbos, it wouldn't be dying because Igbos would be using it massively.
Re: Ohaneze Youths Praise Ibeto Over Revival Of Moribund Nigercem Cement Company by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Competition is good... the masses benefit most.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youths Praise Ibeto Over Revival Of Moribund Nigercem Cement Company by mistacoco2: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Biafrarep:

I love the new wave of Igbo nationalism sweeping the SE in recent times. If you have noticed, unlike before, Igbos are now patronizing businesses that have its based in our region before considering other brands that doesn't.

Check hero beer, Tummy Tummy noodles, Innoson etc. Once Ibeto is able to complete the Nkalagu cement factory, I bet you Igbos will make it their first choice.

I laugh at those that say It is don't love themselves, the truth is that Igbos love themselves more than others. Take glo for instance, if this company is owned by Igbos, it wouldn't be dying because Igbos would be using it massively.
true bro, you forgot to mention airpeace

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Youths Praise Ibeto Over Revival Of Moribund Nigercem Cement Company by adadike(f): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2020
We igbos erect more buildings in Africa than any other tribe. time to say yes to Ibeto Cement and make our own to grow.
Re: Ohaneze Youths Praise Ibeto Over Revival Of Moribund Nigercem Cement Company by EngrXrix(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Anambralstson:
The youth wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, the apex Socio-Cultural Oragnisation has commended Chief Cletus Ibeto for championing revival of the moribund Nigercem Cement Company Nkalagu and urged other Igbo industrialists to emulate him on “Think Home” Philosophy. Nigercem located in Nkalagu, Ishielu Local Government Area of Ebonyi was established by the defunct Eastern Nigeria Government headed by Dr Michael Okpara before the Nigeria/Biafran civil war which led to the collapse of the industry.

Nigericem was transferred to Ibeto Group in an effort to revive the cement company since the administration of former Dr Sam Egwu of Ebonyi, but success of the re-activation only came in the present Government of Governor Dave Umahi.
The Ohaneze Youths noted that they were impressed by the positive reports that Nigercem will soon be fully back on stream. 

The statement signed by the former youth leader Mr Jude Ezenwafor, former National Youth Leader, Tony Uche Ezekwelu and the secretary Stakeholders meeting Mazi Okadigbo Ifeanyi also expressed happiness over numerous job opportunities the company provided for the youths in the area.

https://www.independent.ng/ohaneze-youths-praise-ibeto-over-revival-of-moribund-nigercem-cement-company/
Lalasticlala
I was at this plant sometime 2014 and i can tell you that in Nigeria. We can waste infrastructure. The plant is huge. Same problem with the now defunct DSC now premium steel. Why we no sabi manage our tinz well sef for this country. E tire me sha. But we will change it. If you know the scale of abandoned factories and plants in Nigeria you will wail. Not weep. I mean wail.
Re: Ohaneze Youths Praise Ibeto Over Revival Of Moribund Nigercem Cement Company by Corporate2020: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2020
manuelreports:
Igbo Amaka
Keep Innoson and Dangote on a neutral ground and watch how Dangote will fold up in One year. Upon all the things they did to him he is still standing strong.
Igbo esika

I know, if you don't downgrade others you wonder feel fulfilled, children of hate, anger and bitterness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo State The Cultist Capital That Will Soon Elect A Cultist As Their Governor / If You Fail In Life Stop Blaming Nigeria Blame Yourself / SW Elders Stand For Igboho, North Defend Bandits, BH & Herdsmen But Igbos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.