Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business (2555 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Strictly For Those Interested In Mini Importation Business / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation Business by nikadegoke(f): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2007
Can anyone help me with info on how to import goods like electronics to Nigeria?
Re: Importation Business by globalaid(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2007
what type of electronics are you talking about, wholesale or retail, let me know may be i might be interested.
Re: Importation Business by nikadegoke(f): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2007
electronics like computer, laptops and phones.
Re: Importation Business by Obodo5(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2007
I can help you with importing electronic (hand)tools. For more info check out the goods I have for sale on 2Deal4Real.
(Click on my profile and from there click on Obodo's shop)

Looking forward hearing from you
Re: Importation Business by globalaid(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2007
i think we can work together since it also fall in my line of business. Let me know the things you need and the amount you are paying including the quantity, i can get you good products at a reasonable price. I buy the products and ship while you pay in Nigeria.
Re: Importation Business by nikadegoke(f): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2007
Thanks so much. will get back to you thru ur email address
Re: Importation Business by flynx: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2007
hello! i will be willing to tackle the aspect of marketing. i sell directly to end-users, if you dont mind . olayinka is my, and im a system techniian.smiley
Re: Importation Business by Coolitunu(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2007
shocked Ladies and Gentlemen nikadegoke wants info on how to import electronics not looking for partners or directors, maybe somebody will be nice enough to give her the information she really want. Nikadegoke i don't have it i would have be of assistance but Guys be nice enough  sad
Re: Importation Business by ccaramel(f): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2007
Coolitunu, you read my mind!!! grin
Re: Importation Business by SOJ(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2007
@ccaramel
Hey! Nice picture.Is dat really u?U model or somthing?
Re: Importation Business by autories(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2007
:d :d :d :d
Re: Importation Business by Lexyl(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2007
Hi,
Autories, is it true that goods from China are sub standard. Please advise.
Thanks
Lexyl
Re: Importation Business by autories(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2007
angry angry angry angry
Re: Importation Business by greatola1(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2007
I would like to know how i can be exporting forklift,bulldozer and generating plants from uk to lagos. but from my research,it seems the cost of the items+shipping charge will not make the business profitable for me.

can anyone tell me how to go about it as the prices here in london is too expensive and someone is suggesting i go to germany for them.

I am a total novice in importing and exporting biz but would like to be in it

any contribution will be highly appreciated

thanx
Re: Importation Business by skynylaw: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2009
Can one import used Electronics, eg. tv, Washing machine, electric cooker and Radio?
Re: Importation Business by dgr: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
Hi,

Send email for all your importation enquiries at dgrlogistics@hotmail.com.

We will give you the procedures for importing goods into Nigeria.
Re: Importation Business by Fhemmmy: 12:08am On Oct 07, 2009
If you would like to import anything from USA and Canada, i can be of help to you, cos i ship to Nigeria on a regularly basis.
I am more into automobiles and Laptops.
I do ship HP, Dell, Toshibas and other are only upon request.
My laptops are all brand news with one year warranty from the brand makers.

Here is how i operate, i check the price in Nigeria and i source based on my suppliers and make sure that my price and quality can beat the prices in Nigeria.
The laptops takes a week to land in Nigeria and i send to people that market for me, i am always looking for marketers and commission is paid based on the profit on the product.
For bigger items, i have to send with a container that have my cars in them, and that thereby reduces the price of shipping, however, if the buyer cant wait, the buyer will have to pay the cost of cargo shipping.
Hope i have been of help, if you have further question mail me via Fhemmmy@gmail.com
Prices depends on quantity and the specs, how new the product is.
Re: Importation Business by Iylinks(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2009
The space here wuld be small for me to post al the info u need bt cal me on my no I wil give u al the info u nid 4 free without any charge 08027700511
Re: Importation Business by Iylinks(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2009
I have a manual dat gives u detailed info & I wuld give u free of charge contact me on 08027700511
Re: Importation Business by Fhemmmy: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2009
Iylinks:

The space here wuld be small for me to post al the info u need bt cal me on my no I wil give u al the info u nid 4 free without any charge 08027700511

The space will be more than enuf.
Re: Importation Business by 2dmax(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2011
@ nikadeqoke,
Dear have your questions been answered @ all?

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Companies In Lagos / I Need An Quotation For Inverter From A Competent Supplier / Inside Donald Trump’s $100M Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.