Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot (68127 Views)

A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) / Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Miracle1991: 9:02am On Apr 27, 2020
aristocratic5:
If dis is truly IMO
Den dat Bastard Hope Uzodinma go die very soon
and if it's not imo nko?
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Strika22(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2020
This is one of the Craziest sh*t have seen this period
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Primenet(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2020
For a tuber of yam ABI?

Una no get work.

For how many days will it be carry a family of 5 or 6.

After that, what next...

A cup of rice and garri

Purely for the opportunity to loot.

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2020
StrongandMighty:

you're a big fool for dragging your useless mother into this!
I'm not Igbo neither am I from the East! dumb piece of shit... don't ever quote me if I didn't quote you

Your mother is pained abi

Osu flat head gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2020
ProfDview1:

Kindly spot out ur mother for me abeg

Find her detective.
She is the strongest woman among them, raising the tuber high above mountain.

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by evans4luv: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
palliative tubbers of yams lol ;Dpalliative tubbers of yams lol
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by MERCHANDISER: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2020
gawu1:
But they say igbos are not feeling the heat! shocked
our politicians are wicked grin

see how they are ridiculing people's mother after looming billions
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by johnson8213: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Let the truth be told. You should be ashamed of yourself that the government you support is doing this to Nigeria people.
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by StrongandMighty: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2020
ProfDview1:

Your mother is pained abi

Osu flat head gringrin

The problem with tribalistic fools like you is that hunger dey kill you for your one room face me I face you apartment or probably your mom is still struggling to feed a grown up like you .. queueing up for palliatives here and there and all you could do is still come to nairaland to support a useless government that made you poor!!

I'm not Igbo lemme remind you again!

1 Like

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Aflix(m): 9:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Juanmike:
Can spot MANNA mumsy and get 5h recharge card
The one wey put the yam for head
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Angelfrost(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Grandstanding and Paparazzi gone wrong....

I'm sure the idiot planned to use this as part of his campaign tools. I think we have the most imbecilic and idiotic politicians ever created by God!!!

This is just not normal!!!
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by daddio(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2020
9PBLIVE:
Photo Of The Day: Is This Right?

This is punishment.

https://twitter.com/realSopulu/status/1254434036157685762/photo/1

NO BE PUNISHMENT JOR, NA PRE-FARMING PHOTOSHOOT.

AFTER ALL WE HAVE PRE-WEDDING SHOTS ETC.

grin grin grin

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by gratiaeo(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with this pics, allover Nigeria we have seen pictures of government/individuals given out palliative to people
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2020
StrongandMighty:

The problem with tribalistic fools like you is that hunger dey kill you for your one room face me I face you apartment or probably your mom is still struggling to feed a grown up like you .. queueing up for palliatives here and there and all you could do is still come to nairaland to support a useless government that made you poor!!

I'm not Igbo lemme remind you again!

Which my useless govt?

Blame Ur eastern government. After all. They share eba n akpu.. Now it's tuber of yam

Blaame ur own people.

Meanwhile my mum stopped feeding me for years.. I'm sure same can't be said of u.. Ur mama still send u monthly allowance
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by johnson8213: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Eriggs:
na wa o. dem wailers mamas. wailers, make una hustle and stop wailing endlessly
[s]
Eriggs:
[/s]
Eriggs:
Let the truth be told. You supported this government. See how heartless they are. You too should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Okoroawusa: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Una never tire for this pic n news? Before we know it tribal war don start for this thread.
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by israelmao(m): 9:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Yam festival
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Sam2310(m): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:

Be intelligent
Take up a tuber of yam, raise it up for 2 to 5 minutes and see if you can still mention the height those women hands are.
Definitely, if they have been holding it for long, the height of their hand will come down or be lower. THAT WOMAN PROBABLY IS FEELING THE HOT WEATHER PROMPTING HER TO WIPE HER FACE OFF SWEAT.

DETECTIVES here, did I say something meaningful?

See how high their hands are. Does that make meaning to you?
alrigh.
What can we do to stop all this mistreated from all this politicians?
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Na 2wks yam be dat.. make una dey chop am small small
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by gbemmyjoseph(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2020
New political party logo for East. Watch-out!!!
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by SoNature(m): 9:18am On Apr 27, 2020
gawu1:
But they say igbos are not feeling the heat! shocked

Forget what you read on Nairaland

Nobody is immune to this
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Chaleso: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2020
So with your own spiritual eyes, they are carrying new yams? Pele, Defence Minister
Toosure70:
This PIC is from new yam festival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by StrongandMighty: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2020
ProfDview1:

Which my useless govt?

Blame Ur eastern government. After all. They share eba n akpu.. Now it's tuber of yam

Blaame ur own people.

Meanwhile my mum stopped feeding me for years.. I'm sure same can't be said of u.. Ur mama still send u monthly allowance

your mom stopped feeding you years ago yet you're using freebasics to browse nairaland!
whenever a fool speaks you'll always know.

show me the dollars and twenty bags of rice your government has given to every individual in the west?
Instead of you to stand up and hold the government that made you poor accountable you're on nairaland supporting them.. a government that gives zero Bleep about you and at the end of the day you'll go and soak your garri you should be ashamed of yourself!
This government cruelty and insensitivity knows no bounds, it knows no tribe.. stop being a fool at 40!

I'm still not Igbo... dumb ass!
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Arrewa:
grin grin only in the east!

These same people will come online to tell you how poor and backward the north is...

Northerners are posing with bags of rice while their mothers are posing with one tuber of Yam grin
Buzuru! must you involve tribal in everything can't just read or comment like a sane human and if you look at it they're still better and presentable than your bigoted pedophiles beggars. .okpo
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2020
StrongandMighty:

your mom stopped feeding you years ago yet you're using freebasics to browse nairaland!
whenever a fool speaks you'll always know.

show me the dollars and twenty bags of rice your government has given to every individual in the west?
Instead of you to stand up and hold the government that made you poor accountable you're on nairaland supporting them.. a government that gives zero Bleep about you and at the end of the day you'll go and soak your garri you should be ashamed of yourself!
This government cruelty and insensitivity knows no bounds, it knows no tribe.. stop being a fool at 40!

I'm still not Igbo... dumb ass!

Oya u too stand up na.. No be our govt

No be ur own govt too.. Coward

1 Like

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Omoslim26: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2020
ProfDview1:

I'm sure ur mother is there..

Manna isn't an igbo guy

Those women are igbos which mean ur mother is there...

what is your conviction dat those women are Igbo

you guys are just so childishly stupid on this forum turning every thread on this forum into a tribal fight

shame on u all
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by hgnbello(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2020
grin igbi kwenu.. Everything in nija is politics. Na wa ooh shocked
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by shegzmartinsduke(m): 9:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Hunger mixed with olodoism can make a human being less than human.
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Omoslim26:

what is your conviction dat those women are Igbo

you guys are just so childishly stupid on this forum turning every thread on this forum into a tribal fight

shame on u all

Stop fooling ursef.. They are igbos

I have seen the original picture b4 it was posted here.

Igbo kwenu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.