Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot (68111 Views)

A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) / Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2020
Arrewa:
grin grin only in the east!

These same people will come online to tell you how poor and backward the north is...

Northerners are posing with bags of rice while their mothers are posing with one tuber of Yam grin

grin

I smh
For you guys.

Why should evely things turn to tlibal wars.

grin

1 Like

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by missvaj2015(f): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2020
Is this how other countries behave?
I hate this country 2much. Because of ordinary 1 yam; you wan come brake people grandmama hand. Keep using your people to play politics cry
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by StrongandMighty: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2020
ProfDview1:

Oya u too stand up na.. No be our govt

No be ur own govt too.. Coward

I'm done with you.. I no dey benefit anytime from you
you're just so dumb!

but the only advice I'll leave with you is this, whenever you see something bad done by this evil government, condemn it in its entirety, no matter where it happened! don't make it a thing of tribal war because that same evil government won't waste anytime in doing same to you or even worse..they are all one and the same.

Make it your resolve to stand up against this evil that is been perpertrated by this evil government!
since you've been supporting your government from the west what really have you benefitted from it? I guess nothing, so for how long will you continue being a fool!?

I'm from the west though!
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2020
stevmatt15:
Holding a tuber of yam for 10 to 20 seconds is not a punishment
They are fine holding it

grin

They are surely fine

1 Like

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Sam2310:
alrigh.
What can we do to stop all this mistreated from all this politicians?

Only by killing a lion can you cut off it tails.
They can't stop mistreating us once they are alive.
Death is the only solution, so pray that corona will fight the battle for us.

1 Like

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2020
I saw a thread not long ago that said something like na billionaires full Anambra.

Chest beating online when the reality on ground is just the opposite is akin to madness.

Those women won't know that their children because of whom they are goin through such degrading exercise are on Nairaland making a fool of themselves.

I pity those women though.

No human being should go through such indignity before they can feed. It's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Yerobas really have problem,
Something's I wonder what the Igbo did to them to deceived all this harsh words
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

They are surely fine
yes indeed
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Omoslim26: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2020
ProfDview1:

Stop fooling ursef.. They are igbos

I have seen the original picture b4 it was posted here.

Igbo kwenu

so I should believe a bigot that we all know only lives for dis childish Yoruba vs Igbo fight created by some jobless green horns on this forum?

in your dreams

and even if it's Igbo every grown up knows we have a useless govt both at the start and national level in this country

so kini big deal
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2020
StrongandMighty:

I'm done with you.. I no dey benefit anytime from you
you're just so dumb!

but the only advice I'll leave with you is this, whenever you see something bad done by this evil government, condemn it in its entirety, no matter where it happened! don't make it a thing of tribal war because that same evil government won't waste anytime in doing same to you or even worse..they are all one and the same.

Make it your resolve to stand up against this evil that is been perpertrated by this evil government!
since you've been supporting your government from the west what really have you benefitted from it? I guess nothing, so for how long will you continue being a fool!?

I'm from the west though!

I no.. West East abi

2 Likes

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Salako01(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Arrewa:

These same people will come online to tell you how poor and backward the north is...

Northerners are posing with bags of rice while their mothers are posing with one tuber of Yam grin

There is no need for double standard....This could happen anywhere, North, East etc. The important thing is that when U have stupid politicians then you will see this every now and then in different places. It doesn't mean people or other politician are not doing it big for the people or constituents.

1 Like

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Truthbites: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2020
If u haven't received a single cocoyam as palliative from Buhari's governortorial, then u are yapping these holding a whole tuber of yam, then na u i fear pass. Cos Las Las many of us nor go even receive one piece of indomie. At least, yam is about #500 for one now
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Sarah20A(f): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2020
gawu1:
But they say igbos are not feeling the heat! shocked
I think the only set of people that won't feel the heart too much is the Benins because almost all households there have families in abroad
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by scoundrel(f): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2020
At least they’re social distancing. That’s all which should matter in this Covid period.
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Holytex(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Make them thank God say no be bag of rice sha.. But wait ooo, why some set of persons are very wicked?
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by andriods: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Be like Yammers day!
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Beetobee(f): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Arrewa:

God bless you. Empty vessels make the most noise!

2 Likes

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Aystarz: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2020
dammy222:
Nonsense, can you imagine? Just because you gave them yam, you are subjecting them to this.

Come on man. This is in bad taste. Target the mumu directly. Leave his mom out of it.
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by camsyross: 10:09am On Apr 27, 2020
My guy hustle oooo make politicians no use ur mama do photo shot grin
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Beetobee(f): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Gentlemanforyou:
This is all shades of wrong , this country is a 6th world country for these stupid reasons , yankee that's giving their citizens check of $1000 , they will never post with it , you give peoples grandma #500 yam and still punish them like this . Chai

As much as I detest what is depicted in this picture, I would like to set something straight. All the 'cheques' given to citizens in some countries abroad are from the taxes paid by citizens. No free money AT ALL. How many Nigerians pay their taxes( don't bring up the issue of VAT). Each dollar you receive as salary is taxed and every income earning individual is required to pay tax or risk jail.
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Arrewa: 10:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Beetobee:

God bless you. Empty vessels make the most noise!
Covid-19 will expose every MTF

This is just the beginning!
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Arrewa: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Beetobee:

As much as I detest what is depicted in this picture, I would like to set something straight. All the 'cheques' given to citizens in some countries abroad are from the taxes paid by citizens. No free money AT ALL. How many Nigerians pay their taxes( don't bring up the issue of VAT). Each dollar you receive as salary is taxed and every income earning individual is required to pay tax or risk jail.
you're on point!
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by OriOko88(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2020
grin grin this are my igbos grannies, chaii. I thought ipob said they re doing ok, that they re born billionaires. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by dammy222(f): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2020
Aystarz:

Come on man. This is in bad taste. Target the mumu directly. Leave his mom out of it.
I am not targeting anyone's mom. I am just not in support of making those women take pics with tubers of yam. Maybe you need to reread my response because it seems you misunderstood me.
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Bukden16(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Toosure70:
This PIC is from new yam festival.

I just declared a bar free, in support of this comment.

Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by kunletexs: 10:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Na assembly dem dey?

See how they line then up, give dem tubers if yam on their right hand, make them raise am up. Chai, na someone mama dem punish so!

Speechless na Micheal Jackson sing am, but na mi reaching am.

Meme users, your new Meme din land o. I bet it with you. Just two months time, this pictures don they fly like bird online.
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by kunletexs: 10:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Beetobee:

We that pay tax, let them give us. And who tell you say people no plenty wey dey pay tax?
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by kunletexs: 10:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Beetobee:

We that pay tax, let them give us. And who tell you say people no plenty wey dey pay tax?
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2020
Noerection:
Ibos are born billionaires
It's Igbos please...
Nothing like Ibo in Igbo language..
Know it now in case u r nt Igbo
Re: Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot by labi1977(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Arrewa:

you yourself know that the north is backward and they love free free free

how can the Federal government lock down the South and share mostly in the North

because they know the north is backward, poor

your picture proves this unfairness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) / Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.