Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church (41145 Views)

Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law / Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) / Photos From Archbishop Benson Idahosa 20years Memorial Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Brandonx(m): 6:57am On Apr 27, 2020
honeyB2018:

But you move around, with out direction?
You can go to market, do your business, visit friends and family members even in lockdown
Think before you talk.
And who told you I've been moving around? Did you actually think before spewing out this trash?
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2020
Antichristus:

Nonsense.

Have you seen what’s been going on in Syria and in Yemen. Islam is a dangerous religion.

Yes oo! Islam The laws of Yahweh are very dangerous, my guy!!!

That was how Yahweh commanded Saul to go and kill innocent, weak and harmless little infants and sucklings and animals and DESTROY EVERYTHING for something those innocent creatures knew nothing about. Lemme show you:

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

See that? Even if we assume that the (adult) men and women were guilty of something and should be killed, why the HELL should innocent and harmless little children and animals be killed alongside for something they know nothing about

believe me; Yahweh is not only dangerous. He's as well ruthless, bloodthirsty, terrorist and unreasonable.

if not, those innocent creatures wouldn't have to suffer for an unknown offence.

Can you imagine someone holding a little baby and driving a blade into his heart? imagine how irritating and ruthless that kind of action is

Yes! That exactly is the true nature of your Yahweh! Deal with it.

grin grin grin
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Antichristus: 7:03am On Apr 27, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Yes oo! Islam The laws of Yahweh are very dangerous, my guy!!!

That was how Yahweh commanded Saul to go and kill innocent, weak and harmless little infants and sucklings and animals and DESTROY EVERYTHING for something those innocent creatures knew nothing about. Lemme show you:

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. - Bible Offline

See that? Even if we assume that the (adult) men and women were guilty of something and should be killed, why the HELL should innocent and harmless little children and animals be killed alongside for something they know nothing about

believe me; Yahweh is not only dangerous. He's as well ruthless, bloodthirsty, terrorist and unreasonable.

if not, those innocent creatures wouldn't have to suffer for an unknown offence.

Can you imagine someone holding a little baby and driving a blade into his heart? imagine how irritating and ruthless that kind of action is

Yes! That exactly is the true nature of your Yahweh! Deal with it.

grin grin grin

I’m neither Christian nor Muslim. I’m an agnostic. A question for you. Is the Christian God different from Muslim God? Or different religions have different understanding of the same God.
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Psalms5522: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Bilabong:
The church were this corona affect pass na Jehovah witness... Before lockdown finish leg don swell. They are not use to sitting one place...

Abeg no quote me na joke o grin

My guy na true you talk, me I be Jw and moving from house to house Preaching na my life,Iove to preach well well. But Corona no fit stop us sha we don carry our Preaching enter cyberspace. And it is though new to us but exciting.

You might wonder, suffering wey dey the world today na punishment from God?
Check link below to see the answer from Bible
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-no3-2018-sep-oct/is-suffering-punishment-from-god/
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by SharonLoveth(f): 7:19am On Apr 27, 2020
IAmMysterious:

grin grin Aunty way mumu!!! grin

Didn't understand the verse. Picked it up and interpreted as she wanted.

Yes, the Muslims were commanded to fight the enemies of Allaah but the wars were because the Kuffar were the ones who started it by (physically) attacking Islam and Muslims. If you had read the whole story and not just picked a verse, you would have seen it just after that verse you quoted, the following words:

Quran 8:13: That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger - indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.

Did you see that? the commandment to fight the Kuffar wouldn't have happened but it was to defend and exterminate all those who stood in the way of Islam, drove the Muslims out of their homes and persecuted the Muslims. Hence the words "this is because they opposed Allaah and his messenger". If you read the biography of the Prophet and the background of each wars, you'll understand better.

If only you had opened your heart to the truth, you would have realised that.

but even with that, in a legitimate war (In Islam), women, children, monks, people who are worshipping peacefully in the places of worship and people who are not wielding any arms and animals are commanded to be spared and not be killed and properties should NOT be destroyed. Only those who wielded arms against the Muslims fighters should be fought. See below:

At times of war against the kuffaar, it is not
permissible for a Muslim to deliberately kill a
kaafir child or woman who is not bearing arms
against the Muslims or helping in the fight. It
was narrated that the Prophet (peace and
blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to the
Muslim army: “Go out in the name of Allaah and
by the help of Allaah, following the way of the
Messenger of Allaah. Do not kill any old man,
infant, child or woman… spread goodness and
do good, for Allaah loves those who do
good.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2614; its
isnaad includes Khaalid ibn al-Faraz, of whom
Ibn Hajar said in al-Taqreeb, he is maqbool
(acceptable) i.e., if there are corroborating
reports)

This is supported by the advice which Abu Bakr
al-Siddeeq (may Allaah be pleased with him)
gave to the commander of his army: “I advise
you of ten things: do not kill a woman, or a
child, or any old person, or cut down any fruit
trees…” (al-Muwatta’, 982, Kitaab al-Jihaad).

The kaafirs whom the Muslims fight and inflict
harm and loss upon are the kaafirs who fight
the Muslims and drive them out of their homes,
or help to drive them out of their homes and
punish and mistreat them, and who stand in the
way of calling people to Islam and prevent
people from following the path of Allaah, and
prevent the spread of Islam. Allaah says
(interpretation of the meaning):

“It is only as regards those who fought against
you on account of religion, and have driven you
out of your homes, and helped to drive you
out, that Allaah forbids you to befriend them.
And whosoever will befriend them, then such
are the Zaalimoon (wrongdoers those who
disobey Allaah).”[al-Mumtahinah 60:9]

Such people are to be fought against when [the
Muslims] have the power to do so, and when
fighting them and declaring jihad against them
is more likely to serve a purpose. But when you
can achieve your purpose with gentleness and
kindness, it is not right to resort to violence and
force. Muslims should only use force when
they are compelled to, and as a last resort.

They should not initiate fighting, unless there is
some cause on the part of the kaafirs, such as
their fighting the Muslims, or helping other
enemies of the Muslims, or preventing them
from following the path of Allaah and
establishing the law of Allaah in the land. (From Islamqa.info)

With regard to those who are not involved in resistance and fighting
– such as women, children, monks, old men,
the blind, the chronically ill, and so on – they
are not to be killed, according to the majority of
scholars, unless they fight in word or deed…
because we are to fight those who fight us, if
we want the religion of Allaah to prevail, as
Allaah says (Interpretation of the meaning):
“And fight in the way of Allaah those who fight
you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allaah
likes not the transgressors”
[al-Baqarah 2:190] (From islamqa.info)

You see? that explains every thing! The Kuffar are only to be fought if they initiate the fighting and only those who fight against us should be fought.

But look at Yahweh asking them to go and kill women, children and animals and DESTROY EVERYTHING

Now, tell me? Which is worse Which is more violent??

Can you now see that guidance (and maybe sense) is FAR from you?

Thank God you didn't deny that Yahweh is a bloody terrorist who found joy in killing innocent little children and animals...

And He is a shameless unrealistic being who wanted to use the unclothedness of his slave for sign and wonder,

But in addition to that, do you also know he is a freaking dirty being who asked one of his creations to eat barley cakes that was baked with dung (feaces)?

Lemme show you:

Ezekiel: 4. 12. And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight. - Bible Offline

I Hope you've eaten your human feaces flavoured barley cakes this morning grin grin It was yummy, right grin

What a dirty Yahweh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's the different between allah and Islamic terrorists?? allah thought them how to go about terrorizing the communitkes, disturbing world peace, killing and beheading, etc

From the picture below look at what Islam has giving birth to through the terror castering god allah

1 Like

Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by AngelicBeing: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Heaven: The most beautiful place christians love to avoid.

\
Hian, l am exempted, I love to go to heaven, this world is not my home tongue

Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Mayeldah(m): 7:28am On Apr 27, 2020
How dem wan take sing for Church with Nose mask on? I am asking for a confused neighbor.
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Antichristus:

I’m neither Christian nor Muslim. I’m an agnostic. A question for you. Is the Christian God different from Muslim God? Or different religions have different understanding of the same God.

This was how it happened.

Almighty God created mankind and wished that mankind will serve him. so he kept sending Prophets and messengers (from amongst us) with his messages and laws on how every nation or generation a messenger was sent to was to serve him.

So all these Prophets and Messengers came consecutively and were sent to their own people until Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) finally came who happened to be the final messenger to be given revelations for mankind) for us to follow.

Now, what human beings are expected to do was that, if any messenger emerges with a message that is relevant to them, they must follow him even if they've been following a previous messenger because all the messengers are from the same God, preached the same basic message but the laws could differ according to the circumstances surrounding the generations each messenger was sent to.

So after Jesus (peace be upon him) was sent, years later Muhammad (peace he upon him) followed and his message was for all of mankind. So everyone including those that were following the message of Jesus are now obliged to follow the message of Muhammad and submit to his laws as I explained above.

but the founders of Christianity didn't want to succumb to him so they formulated their own principles, wrote letters (like all the letters Paul wrote in the bible), rewrote and distorted the original revelations given to Jesus in order to suit their own taste then they collated it and formed the bible and Christianity.

But the devil grin that influenced them to take such abhorrent step, influenced them to the point that they now distorted the image of the one true God in the bible.

That's the reason why you'll find all these demeaning and funny details about God in the bible: grin Aunty SharonLoveth can come and see more if she doesn't mind. grin

God rested and refreshed after creation: Exodus 31:17

God regreted that he created mankind; someone who is supposedly perfect and without mistakes regreted creating mankind: Genesis 6:6

God awoke as if from sleep, and as if that was not enough, he woke up like a mighty drunkard or as a drunkard shouts from the influence of wine: Psalm 78:65

God ordered innocent children and animals to be killed for unknown offence: 1 Samuel 15:3

God told Ezekiel to go eat barley cakes baked with human feaces: Ezekiel 4:12

God commanded Isaiah to go naked and he wanted to use that as a SIGN and WONDER: Isaiah 20:2

God wanted to punish people by spreading shit on their faces: Malachi 2:3

God stooped so low to fight with his creation (Jacob) and as if that wasn't enough, Jacob even defeated ALMIGHTY GOD shocked : Genesis 32: 22 - 32

God saw Moses spoke to Moses face to face like a man speaks to his friend (laying much emphasis on their conversation being face to face): Exodus 33:11

Jacob saw God face to face: Genesis 32:30

And so on...

So the God is the same but as the founders of Christianity corrupted the revelation given to Jesus, in the process, they corrupted and distorted the image of God.

I hope you get.
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by philipobiz: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Bilabong:
The church were this corona affect pass na Jehovah witness... Before lockdown finish leg don swell. They are not use to sitting one place...

Abeg no quote me na joke o grin

Na wao! You must hate this people for you to make such a joke
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by OtemAtum: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2020
mandate12:

jehova ur late father or Jehovah God?
Jehovah your god.
My father is not late.
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2020
SharonLoveth:

What's the different between allah and Islamic terrorists?? allah thought them how to go about terrorizing the communitkes, disturbing world peace, killing and beheading, etc

From the picture below look at what Islam has giving birth to through the terror caster god allah

Lemme show you another level where Yahweh took his brutality to. Again, he asked little males (innocent boys) to be killed alongside women that have been deflowered but he asked that girls that are still virgins, they should keep for themselves (most likely to have sex with grin grin or what else should the fighters for Yahweh keep the virgin girls for?).

See below:

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

Can you see another brutality of your ruthless Yahweh? grin grin

Innocent little males should be KILLED Again!!!!

Why was Yahweh abusing and killing little children for Allaah's sake??

Why is he so freaking ruthless and wicked?

Later, you Christians will be preaching love and peace. grin Continue deceiving yourselves. is it be because Yahweh's secrets are not yet out in the open?

Where the Hell is the love and peace in his commanding that innocent little children should be KILLED for an offence they know nothing about?

What kind of an evil, ruthless and brutal "lover" is Yahweh

Thank God Christians have adopted democracy and no longer follow the fundamental values in the bible. if not, they could have destroyed many parts of the world and killed many innocent children across the world.

I spit on the bloodthirsty and dirty nature of Yahweh. angry

hian!!! angry
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2020
Precaution is better than cure
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by SharonLoveth(f): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2020
IAmMysterious:

Lemme show you another level where Yahweh took his brutality to. Again, he asked little males (innocent boys) to be killed alongside women that have been deflowered but he asked that girls that are still virgins, they should keep for themselves (most likely to have sex with grin grin or what else should the fighters for Yahweh keep the virgin girls for?).

See below:

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

Can you see another brutality of your ruthless Yahweh? grin grin

Innocent little males should be KILLED Again!!!!

Why was Yahweh abusing and killing little children for Allaah's sake??

Why is he so freaking ruthless and wicked?

Later, you Christians will be preaching love and peace. grin Continue deceiving yourselves. is it be because Yahweh's secrets are not yet out in the open?

Where the Hell is the love and peace in his commanding that innocent little children should be KILLED for an offence they know nothing about?

What kind of an evil, ruthless and brutal "lover" is Yahweh

Thank God Christians have adopted democracy and no longer follow the fundamental values in the bible. if not, they could have destroyed many parts of the world and killed many innocent children across the world.

I spit on the bloodthirsty and dirty nature of Yahweh. angry

hian!!! angry

1.Maybe you should show me where Yahweh CAST TERROR as allah is a TERROR CASTER

2. Show me where Yahweh said KILL MUSLIMS as seen in quran verses below:-

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

SEE THE LIFE OF THAT THING CALLED allah OUTSIDE grin
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by luckyaig: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Nice one.safety first
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2020
SharonLoveth:

1.Maybe you should show me where Yahweh CAST TERROR as allah is a TERROR CASTER

2. Show me where Yahweh said KILL MUSLIMS as seen in quran verses below:-

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

SEE THE LIFE OF THAT THING CALLED allah OUTSIDE grin

grin grin grin

Remember they first time I called you "Aunty wey mumu"?

I felt reluctant at doing that.

but now, I seriously think you deserve it. You mumu, no be small... grin

Again, taking verses out of context. You should understand that some verses in the Quran were revealed in reference to some certain situations and the verses are to be interpreted in accordance with the context in which it was revealed.

Again, like I posted earlier, the Kuffar who are hostile against the Muslims are to be fought because they fight first. you yourself saw it there where it was written that "except those who have treaties with us". Those who keep the peace are never to be fought. You also saw it there when Allaah said if the Kuffar seek our protection, we should grant them protection and deliver them to places of safety. If Allaah wanted us to be killing the Kuffar anyhow, would He tell us that we should deliver them to places of safety and protect them? Will He not ask us to kill them? That shows it's only those that fight us that we should fight.

I'm sure you saw that part but you pretended like you didn't see it just to tarnish the image of Islam or you're just too ignorant to make any point out of it.

As for the following verses that when the sacred months have passed, what happened was that in that situation, a treaty for sometime had been made and that period extended over the "sacred months" Allah was referring to.

So what the next verse was saying was if those sacred months have passed, meaning if the time for the treaty had ended AND those Kuffar still prove hostile and plot against the Muslims, then the Muslims should rise up and fight them. that part (And those Kuffar still prove hostile) does not reflect in that verse but it does reflect in the background story of that war situation and you can find it in the Seerah or hadeeth of the Prophet.

that's the part you are missing and you're ignorant to realise. Read about it here: https://www.answering-christianity.com/blog/index.php?topic=918.0

Now as for you being an Aunty wey mumu, that manifested in the following ways:

1. After I explained the casting of terror issue, you are still clinging to it. What kind of a being are you? Only stubborn animals like goats do something like that when you guide them away from something and they go back to it. Well, I understand it's because you know you can't find any point so because you want to continue having a point, you cling to it.

2. Look at you Aunty wey mumu asking me to show you where Yahweh casted terror in the hearts of people when I have already shown you where he even did WORSE than that, and that is his commanding INNOCENT CHILDREN AND ANIMALS to be killed alongside Men and women.

Please, is it that Christianity has blocked your reasoning as old as you are? What silly question are you asking?

All those unjustified and ruthless aggression and killing of innocent and harmless little children and animals is not enough TERROR to you

Chai! Aunty, you mumu no be small.

And if you are still not convinced of the senselessness and ruthlessness of your Yahweh, lemme show you another one. See the message below and compare between the so-called violent Allaah and the so-called peaceful Yahweh:

If belief in Yahweh has not drained you of your sense, kindly compare the two laws from the so called 'peaceful' Yahweh and the so called 'pissful' Allaah.

About mistreating slaves and beating them

Islam:

There are many aspects concerning treating the slaves kindly as enjoined in Islam and NEVER maltreating them but I'm only going to talk about BEATING THEM because it's what applies in this case. This is an example of the general 'kind treatment of slaves':

Guaranteeing them food and clothing like that of their masters:

It was narrated that Abu Dharr (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “They are your brothers whom Allaah has put under your authority, so if Allaah has put a person’s brother under his authority, let him feed him from what he eats and clothe him from what he wears, and let him not overburden him with work, and if he does overburden him with work, then let him help him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6050). 

There you see it. Slaves MUST be treated justly and kindly in Islam. But since the topic is mainly about BEATING them, see below:

The Prophet forbade beating or maltreating one's slaves to the point that he said who ever beats or maltreats the slave, the expiation for such a transgression is for the slave to have freedom. See below:

Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) manumitted a slave of his, then he picked up a stick or something from the ground and said: There is no more reward in it than the equivalent of this, but I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “Whoever slaps his slave or beats him, his expiation is to manumit him.” Narrated by Muslim (1657). 

This is the 'pissful' religion oo.

now let's go see the 'peaceful' one: grin grin

20 “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

Did you see the ruthlessness and brutality of your Yahweh That's a verse where Yahweh doesn't have a problem with a master beating his slave. in fact, he doesn't have a problem if a master beats his slave to injury or even coma... because the only time when the master should be punished is if the slave dies. But there's no punishment if the slave doesn't die.. no matter the situation, if he beats him to coma, paralysis, breaks his legs.. there's no problem because the slave is his 'property'.. But the only time there's a problem is if the slave eventually dies.

What a peaceful ruthless Yahweh!!!! grin grin

And yet, Yahweh is the peaceful one but Allaah is the ruthless one. grin

Hmm! The time to expose all the secrets of Yahweh is still coming in Shaa Allaah. Watch out!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Bilabong(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Psalms5522:

My guy na true you talk, me I be Jw and moving from house to house Preaching na my life,Iove to preach well well. But Corona no fit stop us sha we don carry our Preaching enter cyberspace. And it is though new to us but exciting.

You might wonder, suffering wey dey the world today na punishment from God?
Check link below to see the answer from Bible
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-no3-2018-sep-oct/is-suffering-punishment-from-god/

Nice one. After all the church is matching on and the gate of hell shall not prevail
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Nsiehi: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Algold:
Pls take it to Twitter where people can help u retweet inorder to get the needed attention and help.
May God heal you and gives u quick recovery. In Jesus Christ name

That guy is a scammer.
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Nsiehi: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
stephenduru:
I need to confirm ur case. I can drop a little amount but I want to be sure it is not a scam.How do I confirm the authenticity of ur story?

That guy is a scammer. He is not the person in that video
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Antichristus: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
IAmMysterious:

This was how it happened. Almighty God created mankind .... I hope you get.

Absolute nonsense. There is no God, the universe came into existence through the Big Bang some 14 billion yerrs ago, and life forms started to evolve about 4 billion years ago. Period.
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by PropertyBuying(f): 8:45am On Apr 28, 2020
Antichristus:

Absolute nonsense. There is no God, the universe came into existence through the Big Bang some 14 billion yerrs ago, and life forms started to evolve about 4 billion years ago. Period.
Re: Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church by Savagethe21st(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2020
magicminister:
Nice one!

Shutdown is not for poor countries like Nigeria.
Enforce the use of PPEs (e.g mask and gloves) and make healthcare accessible for all!

Make it a punishable offense for businesses to fire employees taking take off for their health.

That’s how we should do it! This shut down is for countries where majority can afford to stock up on a week supply of food!

The average Nigerian lives hand to mouth and even those that can stickup don’t have power supply!!

big bro u sound very enlightened and educated,i alwaya look forward to seeing ur post.That's by the way can i have a convo with u about sumtin else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.