Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" (118823 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Kyase(m): 1:46am On Apr 27, 2020
SharonLoveth:
This Kemi Will Hate Herself By The Time Kanu Shall Deal With Her
katumbo the clone you mean

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by yyba: 1:52am On Apr 27, 2020
Azmanaty:

Ur father is older than KANU

If you know u know
is also intelligent than your father and mother . grin grin

if you know you know . grin wink

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Geminixked(m): 1:55am On Apr 27, 2020
so ly dis ly dis brah don kpuf?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Noerection: 1:56am On Apr 27, 2020
danvon:
I'm in Aba now o I haven't seen anyone weeping
who will weep for prodigal son?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Noerection: 2:02am On Apr 27, 2020
danvon:

Lol the death of Jesus did not stop the spread of Christianity the death of Buddha did not stop Buddhism the death of Hitler did not stop racism

If Nnamdi kanu dies he'll just be replaced he was the spokesman not the movement itself
may he not rest well

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by elchapoo: 2:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Hmm today Nnadi Kanu is dead, tomorrow she spoke him, he is alive and healthy.
To day Kim Jong-un is dead, tomorrow he is alive and Healthy..

Nawaoo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Chlerion: 2:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Rest in Pieces to the hunchback albino cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by flyingdutchman(m): 3:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Kemi is being used to draw Nnamdi Kanu out of hiding for the final knacking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by finalboss(m): 4:03am On Apr 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Piggyyeasters(f): 4:23am On Apr 27, 2020
just ordinary video Kanu can not do

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Erosion2020: 4:43am On Apr 27, 2020
I won't believe Kanu is dead, rumors every corner.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by alfarouq(m): 5:06am On Apr 27, 2020
In my experience, people that wish others death usually live this world before them.
The Kanu that I know would have actually made a live video to show the world he is actually alive to quell the rumour for rumours like this will suck the morale out of his followers and the movement even when they hide behind keyboards and keypads to pretend they don't care.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Susu888(m): 5:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Our one and only dilector?? ... noooo this cannot be happening O.

God why?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by johntolu: 5:47am On Apr 27, 2020
LarryBee1k:

cry cry

I pray for the repose of his soul.
Aunty Kemi mentioned that the guy met his untimely death in Italy. How was IPOB able to secure the release of his corpse, for burial, from the Italian government?
A friend in Italy told me Covid-19 victims were all given mass burial by the Italian government.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Beverlyjean(f): 6:04am On Apr 27, 2020
When they say people from the sw are cursed , those that know will agree... It's certain that the sw will remain slaves for life ... This Biafra movement is more than nnamdi kanu... Ojukwu started it, he has passed away... Uwazurike continued and faded off , now it's nnamdi kanu who wasn't even born when the movement began.. it simply shows the Igbos are sticking to no retreat no surrender...

The sw should keep on fooling themselves...other countries are moving forward, u guys are still supporting ur grandfathers that dint go to school and are reaping ur future apart...

Biafra will one day come to past ... And alot of people will eat their words... U call the Igbos pigs but yet u don't want them to leave ...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Corrinthians(m): 6:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Throwback:

Kemi cannot lie.

Even IPOB declared her the best investigative journalist in Africa, having trained in Canada.

Israeli flags flying at half mast to mourn Nnamdi Kanu, a fallen Jew.

Many old women are currently wailing in Aba and Afara-Ibeku.
You're heartless bro!! grin grin grin grin

Igbos must have slept with swollen eyes yesterday. This thread is dreadful. grin

14 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by AskProf: 6:19am On Apr 27, 2020
LarryBee1k:
Medical Journalist Dr. Kemi Olunloyo recently posted on her twitter:

She supported the above claim yet with another another tweet

She also said there is possibility of an impostor pretending to Nnamdi Kalu.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Adiola(f): 6:20am On Apr 27, 2020
densiks:

Aunty kemi must have received a reasonable credit alert to fix the mirror effect on the IPOB albino.

Hate her or like her,she’s good at what she does angry
and to think she is Yoruba walahi madness is real ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Adiola(f): 6:22am On Apr 27, 2020
alfarouq:
In my experience, people that wish others death usually live this world before them.
The Kanu that I know would have actually made a live video to show the world he is actually alive to quell the rumour for rumours like this will suck the morale out of his followers and the movement even when they hide behind keyboards and keypads to pretend they don't care.
we don't take Yoruba people serious even their threats are like child's play

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by dyfaze: 6:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Adiola:
and to think she is Yoruba walahi madness is real ooo

All these Igbos and yam legs self.. When she tweeted about Abba Kyari's death, nobody questioned her now that its about IPOpigs , una no let us rest. Ask your Leader to reply on Twitter then. RIP to the dead.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Adiola(f): 6:36am On Apr 27, 2020
dyfaze:

All these Igbos self.. When she tweeted about Abba Kyari's death, nobody questioned her now that its about IPOpigs , una no let us rest. Ask your Leader to reply on Twitter then. RIP to the dead.
we don't respond to people from tribes that can't lace our shoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by femi4: 6:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Any day nnamdi KANU respond to this woman he will loose my respect, he should her like davido and Chioma
Dead dey respond ni

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by trutht828: 6:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Any day nnamdi KANU respond to this woman he will loose my respect, he should her like davido and Chioma

If he loses your respect for responding to her, then the problem is with you and not him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2020
LarryBee1k:
Medical Journalist Dr. Kemi Olunloyo recently posted on her twitter:

She supported the above claim yet with another another tweet

She also said there is possibility of an impostor pretending to Nnamdi Kalu.

Both the "briefer" and the "briefee" are mentally deranged, in my opinion.
Madam Kemi is a drama queen.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by trutht828: 6:59am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Did you see or hear that nnamdi KANU respond to her? cheesy grin it shows that nnamdi KANU no send her cheesy grin

Or it is a proof that Nnamdi Kanu is truly dead

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary Election - Live Updates & Situation Report (Photos) / I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.