Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" (118679 Views)

Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo / COVID-19: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Lalasticlalabos(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Amanda4life:
Kemi.

You will still die some day.

He has fought a fight you and your supporters can never dear to fight for the Yoruba's.

KEMI
WHEN YOU DIE
YOUR CORPSE CAN NOT RECEIVE THE RESPECT THE CORPSE IN THAT COFFIN GOT.

ITS ONLY CURSES THAT WILL FOLLOW YOU TO DEATH.

I BELIEVE EVEN IF HE IS DEAD , MILLIONS WILL CRY BECAUSE OF HIM.

BUT THE DAY YOU AND YOUR GROUP WILL DIE.

THERE WILL BE JOY IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY

Did you say this when she reported that ABBA Kyari died? This more reason why we shouldn't rejoice at the death of anyone because whatever goes around comes around. You people were happy and cursed, insulted the COS when he died forgetting that we all have a date with death.
Believe you me,your tribe needs overhauling

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by philip0906(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2020
hammer0:

NNAMDI KANU HAS ABSOLUTELY NO REGARDS FOR AFONJA THIRD WORLD MEDIA THAT KEMI REPRESENTS.

ZOO MEDIA!

WEN U SEE THE TYPE OF STORIES ON FP, U ALREADY KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE BRAIN OF THOSE IN THE ZOO.

NOTHING SURPRISES US ANYMORE.
You're wailing too much man...Take it easy

See as you dey type in caps, I can imagine mucus all over your nose with swollen eyes and gnashing of teeth as you type

Easy man

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Throwback:

The clone is already being prepared to give a live speech, hence all the delay to groom him.

His name is Chinedu Ogbonna, a refugee in Italy.

Lmao

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by funmijoyb(f): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2020
hammer0:

NNAMDI KANU HAS ABSOLUTELY NO REGARDS FOR AFONJA THIRD WORLD MEDIA THAT KEMI REPRESENTS.

ZOO MEDIA!

WEN U SEE THE TYPE OF STORIES ON FP, U ALREADY KNOW SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE BRAIN OF THOSE IN THE ZOO.

NOTHING SURPRISES US ANYMORE.
Let him shoot a video to disprove it within 24hrs

Let him visit Nigeria

Let him prove he's not dead. Is that too hard for him

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by bizzibodi(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2020
I hav been saying it people who wishes Buhari dead,die b4 him,RIP to Nnamdi kanu.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by lastempero: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2020
The only reason iam laughing is that i want my brother to feel the pain of propaganda, Buhari loyalists are hitting back on nnamdi kanu. Very funny

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2020
LivingSage:
He died naturally not your acclaimed poison. what killed Nnamdi Kanu wink
Make I leave you because if I talk waiting dey my my mind your people go dash me ban here cheesy grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2020
sammyj:
Dr Kemi the tormentor of IPodpigs and Kanu the Dilector!!! grin shocked Watch and see our the pigs will be unleashed on this thread

I hope the impostor is from yIsrael

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Expert17: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Waiting for IPOB king grin grin grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by PassingShot(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Did you see or hear that nnamdi KANU respond to her? cheesy grin it shows that nnamdi KANU no send her cheesy grin
But when Buhari doesn't respond to terrorist Kanu with video proof, you see it differently.

cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Mtmike(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2020
I hope this is not a planned work btw kemi and kanu for fg to forget kanu's case. Well it's non of my business

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by LivingSage: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Leave me o but I know sey nah Covid-19 payin am smiley
Nwanyiogwashi:
Make I leave you because if I talk waiting dey my my mind your people go dash me ban here cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by SLOVFO(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Lipscomb:
I'm really sad bro, I thought kemi is lying until I see this.

In this era of social distancing and coronavirus, you believed that picture you posted as recent?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by dederocs(m): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

What is fake news here. Tell kanu if he is alive to remove his trousers and shows us his dik in a video broadcast to prove he is alive.

Otherwise he remains dead and an impostor acting on his behalf.

I want to see kanus John Thomas
nonsense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by jneutron4000: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Why are you not happy for the pictures that you and menopause affected kemi made?
Shop and edit another picture of yourself wearing isiagu to prove you are Igbo.
Oh so now you believe in photoshop, do you know how many edit you Igbos have done on Osinbajo pictures to spread your lies?, You can keep doing your nonsense editing of Buhari pics and claiming he is jubril or wearing mask from Cuba, immediately you try that shit we Yorubas, we would teach you lesson, this is just tip of iceberg from Madam Kemi, the rest still dey watch Una. Meanwhile enjoy Madam kemi msg grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:07am On Apr 27, 2020
LivingSage:
Leave me o but I know sey nah Covid-19 paying am smiley
You still want to chop ban again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2020
Someone should tell that fake silly investigative journalist that IPOB isn't a terror group.
She probably doesn't understand what the word means yet calls herself an investigative journalist.
Investigator my foot.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by hammer0: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2020
THEY WANTED NNAMDI KANU DEAD, ENCOURAGED JUBRIL TO KILL HIM.

THEY JAILED HIM.

THEY WENT TO HIS HOUSE GUN BLAZING.

FOR ONE YEAR THEY WERE PARADED THEMSELVES, THINKING NNAMDI KANU WAS DEAD, THEN THIS PICTURED APPEARED AND THE LIVE BROADCAST BEGAN YET AGAIN.

IT WAS LIKE A BAD DREAM FOR THEM.

THEY CANNOT STOP IT.

THEY ARE HELPLESS AND THE ZOO IS FALLING APART RIGHT BEFORE THEIR EYES.

SO THEY SENT A MENSTRATING IBADAN PROSTITUTE AND EX JAIL BIRD, TO SHAKE HER AGING ASS FOR US, CALLING IT MEDIA.

AFONJA GOAT.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Gabbriell: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Mehn!, it's too early for this shit..am out of here angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by MhizJoyce(f): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2020
Beverlyjean:
When they say people from the sw are cursed , those that know will agree... It's certain that the sw will remain slaves for life ... This Biafra movement is more than nnamdi kanu... Ojukwu started it, he has passed away... Uwazurike continued and faded off , now it's nnamdi kanu who wasn't even born when the movement began.. it simply shows the Igbos are sticking to no retreat no surrender...

The sw should keep on fooling themselves...other countries are moving forward, u guys are still supporting ur grandfathers that dint go to school and are reaping ur future apart...

Biafra will one day come to past ... And alot of people will eat their words... U call the Igbos pigs but yet u don't want them to leave ...
"Come to past" Silly!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by LivingSage: 8:11am On Apr 27, 2020
E no tire me again dear
cheesy

Nwanyiogwashi:
You still want to chop ban again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Onebyonedead:
Why can't we unite and fight the system

Kanu is not the enemy

Neither is kemi

The govt is

Pls let's channel this aggression to the failed govt

U made complete sense.

I don't know why people turn issues like this one to tribal war. Although until all Igbos know that Yoruba's are not their enemy things like this will continue.

Yorubas are fed up with Nigeria too but few Yoruba leaders who are eating from the table of the government are the one holding Yorubas back. One day their set will be all gone and then their will a new Nigeria of we all break up in peace.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by LivingSage: 8:13am On Apr 27, 2020
I feel your pains. Ease bro grin
hammer0:
THEY WANTED NNAMDI KANU DEAD, ENCOURAGED JUBRIL TO KILL HIM.

THEY JAILED HIM.

THEY WWENT TO HIS HOUSE GUN BLAZING.

FOR ONE YEAR THEY WERE PARADING THEMSELES, THINKING NNAMDI KANU WAS DEAD, THEN THIS PICTURED APPEARED AND THE LIVE BROADCAST BEGAN YET AGAIN.

IT WAS LIKE A BAD DREAM FOR THEM.

THEY CANNOT STOP IT, THEY ARE HELPLESS AND THE ZOO IS FALLING APART RIGHT BEFORE THEIR EYES.

SO THEY SENT A MENSTRATING IBADAN PROSTITUTE TO SHAKE HER AGING ASS FOR US AND CALL IT MEDIA.

AFONJA GOAT.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Salisun(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Hollup.
I don't knw if she saying the truth or lying
Should it be a lie.. Then nnamdi is only reaping Wat he sow
Dat was how he defame buhari..
Innit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Lalasticlalabos(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2020
hammer0:

IGBO PEOPLE JUST LOST THE LAST DROP OF RESPECT OR RESERVE THEY HAVE FOR YORUBAS.

ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE ZOO, IGBOS ONCE RESPECTED THE YORUBA TO A CERTAIN DEGREE.

BUT SINCE THE COMING OF THE INTERNET AND ESPECIALLY NAIRALAND, THAT RESPECT AND RESERVATION HAS GONE OUT THE WINDOW.

I HOPE IT WAS WORTH THE TRAFFIC AS FAR AS THE OWNERS OF NAIRALD ARE CONCERNED.

No one cares about your respect because it is useless. We never had any respect for you from day one. You preach hate and you get hate and you are ranting now. Spit

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Ijaya123: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Any day nnamdi KANU respond to this woman he will loose my respect, he should her like davido and Chioma

What do you expect a servant to say to the master?

Ipob are servants to Auntie Kęmi, remember?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by splashbaby(m): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2020
LarryBee1k:

dead people they talk before undecided
Hahahahaha... They don't talk. Dead on arrival, Ibos can't even follow someone that can live long and fight their battles. Dilector deleted by coronaviru just like fowl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by hammer0: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2020
LivingSage:
I feel your pains. Ease bro grin

I MAKE MISTAKE.

KEMI IS NO LONGER MENSTRATING.

MENOPAUSE DON COME.

OLD HAG!

HAGGERD BITCH

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by Roon9(m): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2020
LarryBee1k:

dead people they talk before undecided

Mk una stop na grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Nnamdi Kanu Died In An Italian Hospital" by BIAFRAisBURIED: 8:15am On Apr 27, 2020
I have said that before

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.