Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? (6581 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by lapazi(m): 5:23am On Apr 27, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Ur case is different
Girls wise up faster than guys
This boy is still speaking baby language
I doubt if he is aware of what was going on

There is nothing anyone will tell you that will make you change your mind.

Sha don’t fvck up the lil mans childhood.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Lovexme(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:

Wow...that baby in your meme is cute. Just feel like kissing and nuzzling into those chubby Cheek's cheesy awwnnn....my ovaries.

Apparently, every baby is cute until they grow up.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by oyatz(m): 7:20am On Apr 27, 2020
The image will register in his brain, though he may not be able to totally recall the memory.

Sometimes,these images will flash back to his mind, may be informs of dreams seeing his mum in a sexual position.

SultanOfPuna:

What freaked me out was when he poke the remote control on my dick as i was bleeping the mom on cowgirl position..
And he was smiling the whole time but I concluded that it's just Childish play and not something a child of 2yrs will remember. I'm 200% sure of this

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Mazikic(m): 7:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:

Wow...that baby in your meme is cute. Just feel like kissing and nuzzling into those chubby Cheek's cheesy awwnnn....my ovaries.
It's biological you know!
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Futurejoy(f): 7:34am On Apr 27, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Long story short.. she is a single mother and lives next floor. Our first sex was last night in her place. No problem her son was sleeping.

Now Today around 11am I go back to fvck her again but her 2 year old son is running round the house (no light to play chu chu tv for him to watch and stay one place)..
Mind you she was still on night gown and her nipples were poking Tru.. I was Hot and ready but the 2yr old son just dey spoil my parole. He wanted me to play with him but konji dey wire me.

Now after I made the son stay one place and went to her room to try my luck
We started kissing, smoching then we started action..
2 mins into the sex, here comes her son smiling with remote control in his hands standing at the door trying to signal me to play peekaboo with him.
I sighted him but still continued the action.
The lady was untop me in cowgirl style
So she couldn't see him
Next thing I know the boy enters the room and literally poke the remote control on my dick while mumbling baby jibberish..
I had to stop and his mom was kinda embarrassed and scolded the boy to go back to palour.
She said we should stop that it's inappropriate for her son to see her like that..
But I disagree that a 2yrs old does not know what sex is and will not think it deep like an adult..
Also he will never remember such a thing if he grows up his memory has not even formed yet.
So this kinda caused an argument between us and she refused picking my calls this evening.. it is what it is.
I've known her since last year I moved in the compound.
Was I wrong??
A two year old can’t remember sex or what? So how come I still remember how our house took me to a house on our street and was bleeped by that brother when I was 2 years and some months . I even remember that till now . It is people like you that corrupt children, how can you say he doesn’t understand, when he grows to a certain age, he will solve the puzzle and know that his mum slept with you in front of him

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Op don't ever try it again
Kids of nowadays are way more wiser and sharp
Don't do it again ok

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Roon9(m): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Tomorrow now we go see thread for front page with the title "I Had Sex With Single Mom, Now This Is Happening To Me"

Ok continuu ...

Lmao! nlers and dia mumu story
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Thryphosa(m): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Kids of nowadays are smarter o. He may not really remember much later but may practice it with someone.

My daughter who is 2 years old did a kind of weaving on my head yesterday, and she saw this 4 days ago when she followed her mum to hair stylist shop. She was picking an old attachment one by one, laid them on my leg, and carefully arranged them in strands on my head.

So pls, don't let that happen again. Do your thing when the kid is fast asleep.
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by kamikaze01(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Long story short.. she is a single mother and lives next floor. Our first sex was last night in her place. No problem her son was sleeping.

Now Today around 11am I go back to fvck her again but her 2 year old son is running round the house (no light to play chu chu tv for him to watch and stay one place)..
Mind you she was still on night gown and her nipples were poking Tru.. I was Hot and ready but the 2yr old son just dey spoil my parole. He wanted me to play with him but konji dey wire me.

Now after I made the son stay one place and went to her room to try my luck
We started kissing, smoching then we started action..
2 mins into the sex, here comes her son smiling with remote control in his hands standing at the door trying to signal me to play peekaboo with him.
I sighted him but still continued the action.
The lady was untop me in cowgirl style
So she couldn't see him
Next thing I know the boy enters the room and literally poke the remote control on my dick while mumbling baby jibberish..
I had to stop and his mom was kinda embarrassed and scolded the boy to go back to palour.
She said we should stop that it's inappropriate for her son to see her like that..
But I disagree that a 2yrs old does not know what sex is and will not think it deep like an adult..
Also he will never remember such a thing if he grows up his memory has not even formed yet.
So this kinda caused an argument between us and she refused picking my calls this evening.. it is what it is.
I've known her since last year I moved in the compound.
Was I wrong??
You are wrong morally but in reality humans hav childhood amnesia which means he won't remember shit.
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Alex96(f): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Does Anyone here remember
What they saw when they were 2 yrs old
Yes I can but not everything. My own is caused by genetics which was passed down through my mum. Our cognitive memory is very strong. Fortunately my mom suspected she may have kids with her ability so she always ensure to be careful around us. But some mumu neighbours especially the aunties that bath and dress in front of me don't know. I even remember one telling me to come and suck her breast, it felt gross to me then so I japa

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Ewekorro(m): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2020
aluko360:
Not a good move o.
Today's kids are smarter than you think.
Most of them are refurbished older generations imo
They don reincarnate tire

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by aluko360(m): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

grin grin Re what?? U mean our ancestors have come back grin

Na so bros
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Blu3ray: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Alex96:

Yes I can but not everything. My own is caused by genetics which was passed down through my mum. Our cognitive memory is very strong. Fortunately my mom suspected she may have kids with her ability so she always ensure to be careful around us. But some mumu neighbours especially the aunties that bath and dress in front of me don't know. I even remember one telling me to come and suck her breast, it felt gross to me then so I japa

Remember the (f) in your moniker

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by ednut1(m): 10:03am On Apr 27, 2020
The memory of a kid can pick things. I remember vividly in 1993 when my mum rushed to my school to pick us during abiola abacha fiasco. Next day i saw soldiers patrolling the street. I also remember traveling with an uncle to my grand mas house in ilorin and vomitting during the journey. I was barely 3 then. The images and act would register in the boys brain
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by traihit: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Ur case is different
Girls wise up faster than guys
This boy is still speaking baby language
I doubt if he is aware of what was going on
You're right to say girls wise up faster but brain development is not as you think. The boy may feel nothing now but if he continue seeing that for at least a month (still not conscious), you'll be surprised he'll grow into it and changing him would be difficult.
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Alex96(f): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2020
Blu3ray:

Remember the (f) in your moniker
What's wrong with it? I am a female, Are women supposed to act/talk a certain way?
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by nwamabo247(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2020
very bad can't you reasoned?
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Perogbangba(f): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2020
look at you, children of nowadays are smarter and intelligent. Don't b surprised, in 6yrs to come he would remember all of these acts.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:

my overie overie wetin do ur overie gan?
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2020
Volkswagen90:
my overie overie wetin do ur overie gan?

Its hungering for fertilization tongue meaning pikin is hungering me to cuddle and nuzzle. grin
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:

Its hungering for fertilization tongue meaning pikin is hungering me to cuddle and nuzzle. grin
then come to me,my drop is a lirtre, that's over fertilization.
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Volkswagen90:
then come to me,my drop is a lirtre, that's over fertilization.

The rightful man will plant it there when the time comes. So, don't bother. smiley
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Jackossky(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
He won't remember.

I barely remember what happened when I was 10yrs old.

My childhood, I only remembered memorable event so don't worry, the boy won't remember but stop this your act. Accept Christ and don't go to that single mum house again.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmm..
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by SultanOfPuna: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Futurejoy:

A two year old can’t remember sex or what? So how come I still remember how our house took me to a house on our street and was bleeped by that brother when I was 2 years and some months . I even remember that till now . It is people like you that corrupt children, how can you say he doesn’t understand, when he grows to a certain age, he will solve the puzzle and know that his mum slept with you in front of him
My face will change by the time he grows up so that means he won't recognize me.
He might know one guy fvcked his mum but he won't remember the face
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Modsfav: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
I enjoyed the story though.

Check my signature grin for erotic contents
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by X0012(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
New generation are smarter than the older generations o...
So you have gotta be mindful of whatever you do in front of them...
The shit stay in their brain and you be surprise when they remind you many years later.
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by FeliciaOja(f): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Tomorrow now we go see thread for front page with the title "I Had Sex With Single Mom, Now This Is Happening To Me"

Ok continuu ...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Futurejoy:

I am sorry to hear that cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Eulalia:

The rightful man will plant it there when the time comes. So, don't bother. smiley
u never can tell o
Re: Is It Bad To Have Sex Infront Of A 2 Yrs Old?? by SultanOfPuna: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jackossky:
He won't remember.

I barely remember what happened when I was 10yrs old.

My childhood, I only remembered memorable event so don't worry, the boy won't remember but stop this your act. Accept Christ and don't go to that single mum house again.
God bless you
It's called childhood amnesia

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady / A Question For The 'single' Ladies / Looks Vs Eloquence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.