Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths (60296 Views)

195 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1532, 225 Discharged, 44 Deaths / 108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / 35 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 442, 152 Discharged,13 deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by skyfather09(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2020
rotadeco27:
This lockdown is not working!
bros na naija people no dey hear word, I'm my area you go see them like 70 of them, if you ask them go say them dey go hiking...
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Emma1630(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2020
untill the end and one thing will do one thing then someone will na make someone vex after someone wil na say all the case in nigeria are all fake with prove. Then i will na kwn what to do
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by princeamadi(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
The lockdown is not the solution, cause we don't have what it takes to contain the lockdown like the European countries. This is were critical thinking comes into place for the 200m suppose Nigeria citizens, with the donations and fundings the federal has collected more than a 100billion naira.. I believe they can produce upto 200 million suffisticated face masks , hand gloves, nd overalls, making some dressing compulsory, while continuing disinfecting the whole country gradually and also carrying out the testing graudually.. In 6 month's time i believe the virus will be eradicate from our country.. You can share my ideas, till it gets to reasonable Ears, stay safe and God protect our country
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Chizman042: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
Bayelsa finally sign up to this champions league.
Truly every state is going to compete in this champions league cool tongue angry
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Bahamas95(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2020
Linus!

Audio Corona Virus!

Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by 1122miki: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2020
ncdc full of lies and fraud.yahoo yahoo.
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by MyOpinion1(f): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2020
damesilver:

Is prevention not better than cure? If there is a surge of infection amongst the Chinese in the country and they are placed on priority list amongst the infested, would you not say the Nigerian government is partial? And they the doctors didn’t just come alone, they came with about $1.5m worth of medical equipment for the use of Nigerian govt.

Doctors from China have been welcomed helpers in other more advance countries in more critical similar problems in recent time. Why are we not grateful to be considered worthy of help? Instead we cloud our sense of judgement with deep seated fears and unfounded allegations.

My question is have they(Nigerian Doctors) not been treating foreigners who contracted the virus...

So you are saying every other countries should also send their Doctors here to treat "their own" citizen here and Nigeria govt should also send Doctors to different countries where her citizen are for fear of not given them adequate priorities over there or maybe the Doctors there are not capable of treating Nigerian citizen

As far as I know, it is like saying Nigerian Doctors are not capable of treating Chinese should there be any case of infection among them
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by fortran12: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2020
uncleinans:

This is third world war. Do you go out during war? Please stay at home and stay safe. Thank you
Na only war, why isolate the healthy? its anti science
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by fortran12: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2020
princeamadi:
The lockdown is not the solution, cause we don't have what it takes to contain the lockdown like the European countries. This is were critical thinking comes into place for the 200m suppose Nigeria citizens, with the donations and fundings the federal has collected more than a 100billion naira.. I believe they can produce upto 200 million suffisticated face masks , hand gloves, nd overalls, making some dressing compulsory, while continuing disinfecting the whole country gradually and also carrying out the testing graudually.. In 6 month's time i believe the virus will be eradicate from our country.. You can share my ideas, till it gets to reasonable Ears, stay safe and God protect our country
You cannot erradicate the virus, its just like the flu, people will became resistant to it, they cant become resistant with weak immune system from staying home
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Openbusiness: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2020
yusman14:
Good morning bro .I have been battling with malaria for the past 1 year ..
I have used a lot of antimalarial drugs still it is the same...
Please can you recommend any immune booster or drugs for me??
been a while i used one, can't remember the name. but na simple matter, just visit any certified pharmacy, and ask to speak with the pharmacist himself (not just any staff dispensing drugs oh), the pharmacist in camera, and ask him which immune system booster supplements do they have available that he can recommend to you, to consider the options, and when they bring it, check the label for place of manufacture and select the ones made in UK, USA, India, or Dubai, above the one made in Nnewi, Isolo, or Agbara oh grin
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Temithorpe28:

Unto Thee, O Lord, do we lift up our souls,

Unto Thee, O Lord, do we lift up our souls.

Oh our God, we trust in Thee,

Let us not be ashamed,

Let not this virus triumph over us

Psalm 25 wink
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Capernum:
We have to choose one between the economic security and mass death.

Between hunger and health safety too.

God help our president to make an accurate decision to the advantage of the nation today.

Meanwhile CLICK LIKE for LOCKDOWN EXTENSION (life preservation, health quality control)

Click share for CANCELATION of LOCKDOWN (economic security, hunger control)

Even if they cancel lock down I will still be on lock down. Life first.

1 Like

Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Homelander: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2020
How you can protect yourself against Corona virus
Pls watch link : http://raboninco.com/P06c
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by yusman14(m): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2020
Openbusiness:

been a while i used one, can't remember the name. but na simple matter, just visit any certified pharmacy, and ask to speak with the pharmacist himself (not just any staff dispensing drugs oh), the pharmacist in camera, and ask him which immune system booster supplements do they have available that he can recommend to you, to consider the options, and when they bring it, check the label for place of manufacture and select the ones made in UK, USA, India, or Dubai, above the one made in Nnewi, Isolo, or Agbara oh grin
ok thanks bro ..
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by ensamy(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Test kits got exhausted a week ago then how have they been getting the positive cases shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nigeria is a drama...
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Magjoel(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oluwaseunbandur:
I still believe the carriers of this covid in this country is over 10,000
Same here
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by murmee: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Allthetruth:
Already we have waisted four whole weeks
You forgot to add the one week lockdown the Governor of Lagos state imposed before President Buhari added another 4 weeks. Lagosians have been on Lockdown for 5 weeks!
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by olamariamjonez(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
The most annoying thing is that they re just counting it like election results. May God help o.
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Openbusiness: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
yusman14:
ok thanks bro ..
forgot to ask you, do you take antibiotics from time to time without doctor's prescription? In case you have been doing so, you need to stop immediately. Antibiotics usage must be based on a doctor's prescription (that is to say the doctor actually ran tests and determined that you have an infection or problem that needs antibiotics). If you use antibiotics without prescription then it can actually weaken your immune system, and too much prolong use of antibiotics without prescription can cause death because the immune system will be too weak to fight off the common ills the human body is exposed to. That's why antibiotics should never be used as self medication. It must be based on a medical doctor's recommendation.

1 Like

Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Unrated900(m): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2020
eaglez:
you are on point bro and also found through my quote I mentioned "if" which is conditional, I am almost certain that those palliatives won't be available but then like you said let's hope for the best, this thing is getting scarier by the day.

In God we trust,till the last day.
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Happyfela(m): 1:21am On Apr 28, 2020
What's special about ibadan wey Corona no for reach, you the one who needs to wake up.
stabilizer:
This is normal malaria statistic ... The whole ibadan suppose don die finish if corona is real... Wake up jor and relax your mind.
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by yusman14(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Openbusiness:

forgot to ask you, do you take antibiotics from time to time without doctor's prescription? In case you have been doing so, you need to stop immediately. Antibiotics usage must be based on a doctor's prescription (that is to say the doctor actually ran tests and determined that you have an infection or problem that needs antibiotics). If you use antibiotics without prescription then it can actually weaken your immune system, and too much prolong use of antibiotics without prescription can cause death because the immune system will be too weak to fight off the common ills the human body is exposed to. That's why antibiotics should never be used as self medication. It must be based on a medical doctor's recommendation.
GM bro ..
I do take antibiotics sometimes without doctor's prescription..Anytime I notice the malaria symptoms,I do go to the chemist to get some Drugs..
But I take drugs mostly on doctor's prescription...
It got to a point,the doctors were afraid to prescribe any drug for me because the malaria is too serious..During exams period,I do experience malaria at least twice in a month....after using the antimalarial drugs,it will be off and then show again(maybe due to stress I don't know because my room is always clean)..
Infact I am currently taking local herbs maybe it will work...I have spent a lot of money on this malaria....This Corona just spoiled everything..no money to buy fruits and vegetables...
If you should go to my profile,I posted about it before...and someone made a comment that I should buy green tea..wish I am still taking....
According to the doctor,she said I may break down anytime... anytime I remember her statement that day,I always feel depressed...
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Openbusiness: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2020
yusman14:
GM bro ..
I do take antibiotics sometimes without doctor's prescription..Anytime I notice the malaria symptoms,I do go to the chemist to get some Drugs..
But I take drugs mostly on doctor's prescription...
It got to a point,the doctors were afraid to prescribe any drug for me because the malaria is too serious..During exams period,I do experience malaria at least twice in a month....after using the antimalarial drugs,it will be off and then show again(maybe due to stress I don't know because my room is always clean)..
Infact I am currently taking local herbs maybe it will work...I have spent a lot of money on this malaria....This Corona just spoiled everything..no money to buy fruits and vegetables...
If you should go to my profile,I posted about it before...and someone made a comment that I should buy green tea..wish I am still taking....
According to the doctor,she said I may break down anytime... anytime I remember her statement that day,I always feel depressed...
Never do this again. Only use antibiotics when a doctor prescribes it. Never do self medication with antibiotics. Go to the hospital and run a FBC or CBC blood test, if the results say you don't have any sort infection or sickness, and your immune is weak, then it's definitely because you have being doing self medication with antibiotics. That's how dangerous it is to do self medication with antibiotics, your pcv might become so low that doctors will ask you to do HIV test etc just to be sure it's not something like that weakening your immune system. Anyway, if the CBC blood test shows you're not infected or having a disease, then you can take immune booster supplement to help your immune system recover and build back up. When your immune system is too weak, even something as overlooked as "malaria" can kill

1 Like

Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by yusman14(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Openbusiness:

Never do this again. Only use antibiotics when a doctor prescribes it. Never do self medication with antibiotics. Go to the hospital and run a FBC or CBC blood test, if the results say you don't have any sort infection or sickness, and your immune is weak, then it's definitely because you have being doing self medication with antibiotics. That's how dangerous it is to do self medication with antibiotics, your pcv might become so low that doctors will ask you to do HIV test etc just to be sure it's not something like that weakening your immune system. Anyway, if the CBC blood test shows you're not infected or having a disease, then you can take immune booster supplement to help your immune system recover and build back up. When your immune system is too weak, even something as overlooked as "malaria" can kill
Thanks alot bro...
I did two tests already in a pathology lab...it was malaria positive...
It seems antimalarial drugs are no longer effective..

1 Like

Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Openbusiness: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
yusman14:
Thanks alot bro...
I did two tests already in a pathology lab...it was malaria positive...
It seems antimalarial drugs are no longer effective..
If you use antimalarial drugs too frequently, the parasites will build up more resistance to it. And your body has to do more work to flush them out of your system. Since you have used antimalarial drugs already, then the better option might be to get intravenous treatment at the hospital. Either injections or drips should be fine. And after your recovery, use the immune booster supplements to help your immune system get better and stronger. A typical immune booster supplement should have enough tablets to carry you for a month or so. You can try using those supplements for 2 months, and of course be eating well (i mean balance diet oh, not necessarily expensive food). Once your immune system gets strong again, you shouldn't be having malaria issues so frequent. You might go 6 months or even a year without needing any antimalarial drugs again. But this system works effectively best if you complement it by reducing your exposure to mosquitoes. Too much mosquito bites will take you back to square one, become those parasites will grow and grow and grow inside your blood stream until they overpower your white blood cells and you will get sick. So try and be using mosquito nets to sleep. It will save you a lot of stress with going back and forth with malaria. Wish you the best.
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Papichulostunne(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bevmo:
I think I should lecture you few things you don't know about this covid 19. Please read on this forum about an epidemiologist sacked by state government in ibom state. Try to understand why he was sacked. That enough should give you an insight and deep knowledge about this virus but make sure your level of comprehension strong ooo so you get the message right. Good number of Nigerians had being infected and recovered without them knowing such process took place in them bodies. The virus is not as fearful as government made us to believe it. It simply bcuz they wanna make some more money on us. It's games and jokes please trust me.

I should have you know that the media is just a tool in the hands of the government.. Can you blantly say that the figures they ar poting are legit? When we know there are deaths not even recorded and acknowledged as Covid-19 cases? Bruv.. Its as scary as it gets.. If countries that are well equipped find it hard to tackle this and still manipulate their figures.. Nuff said about a country as corrupt as ours.. Bro i will have you know that while we shouldnt let fear rule us as uve said.. Being cautious against an unseen enemy is Ultimate. "Hope ur brain can comprehend it ooo".
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Papichulostunne(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2020
Bevmo:
I think I should lecture you few things you don't know about this covid 19. Please read on this forum about an epidemiologist sacked by state government in ibom state. Try to understand why he was sacked. That enough should give you an insight and deep knowledge about this virus but make sure your level of comprehension strong ooo so you get the message right. Good number of Nigerians had being infected and recovered without them knowing such process took place in them bodies. The virus is not as fearful as government made us to believe it. It simply bcuz they wanna make some more money on us. It's games and jokes please trust me.

I should have you know that the media is just a tool in the hands of the government.. Can you blantly say that the figures they ar poting are legit? When we know there are deaths not even recorded and acknowledged as Covid-19 cases? Bruv.. Its as scary as it gets.. If countries that are well equipped find it hard to tackle this and still manipulate their figures.. Nuff said about a country as corrupt as ours.. Bro i will have you know that while we shouldnt let fear rule us as uve said.. Being cautious against an unseen enemy is Ultimate. "Hope ur brain can comprehend it ooo". �
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by yusman14(m): 12:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Openbusiness:

If you use antimalarial drugs too frequently, the parasites will build up more resistance to it. And your body has to do more work to flush them out of your system. Since you have used antimalarial drugs already, then the better option might be to get intravenous treatment at the hospital. Either injections or drips should be fine. And after your recovery, use the immune booster supplements to help your immune system get better and stronger. A typical immune booster supplement should have enough tablets to carry you for a month or so. You can try using those supplements for 2 months, and of course be eating well (i mean balance diet oh, not necessarily expensive food). Once your immune system gets strong again, you shouldn't be having malaria issues so frequent. You might go 6 months or even a year without needing any antimalarial drugs again. But this system works effectively best if you complement it by reducing your exposure to mosquitoes. Too much mosquito bites will take you back to square one, become those parasites will grow and grow and grow inside your blood stream until they overpower your white blood cells and you will get sick. So try and be using mosquito nets to sleep. It will save you a lot of stress with going back and forth with malaria. Wish you the best.
ok bro..
I really appreciate your help and support..
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by PropertyBuying(f): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
bunku:
The numbers are just rising every blessed day.
God help your people
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by paltielx: 11:08pm On May 01, 2020
mormoney85:
it has gone out of contact tracing now the solution is reporting and testing
Can you share them with me?
Re: 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths by Tiwatopebabe(f): 7:21am On May 23, 2020
Afospecialk:

I hope by the time covid start spreading in Nigeria like about 20000 confirmed cases everyday the food you are hustling for will save you.

Good luck
And I guess locking yourself down or in or up or over will save you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whitening Your Eye/Effect On Self Esteem / External Hordeleum (Chalazion): Do You Know Anything This Please? (Photo) / Nigerians Dig Up, Eat Contaminated Chicken Buried By Customs In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.