Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,576 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging (1147 Views)

Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging(photos) / Adekunle Gold Shares Photo From Honeymoon In South Africa / Adekunle Gold Shares Epic Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by brojoes5030: 2:13am On Apr 27, 2020
Adekunle Gold shares the DMs he sent to Don Jazzy 9 years ago

In the DM he sent to the Mavin Records Boss, Gold begged Jazzy to be a graphics artist for his ‘former record label’, Mo’Hits Records.

Must Read: Lockdown: 39 strippers arrested at Lagos Strip Club

He also called Don Jazzy “Dad”, “Mohit Lord” all in a bid to get employed. He told Don Jazzy that he is a “graphic artist of magnitude” and begged to be employed as the “official album art designer of Mohit stars”

https://pepedem.com/celebrity/adekunle-gold-shares-the-dms-he-sent-to-don-jazzy-9-years-ago/

Follow the screenshots below;

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:31am On Apr 27, 2020
The miracle of time.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by Eriggs: 2:31am On Apr 27, 2020
do not despise the days of little beginning

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by GreatResearcher1: 2:40am On Apr 27, 2020
And what lesson should we take away from this crap?
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by Humanoid01(m): 2:40am On Apr 27, 2020
Don Jazzy seems like a really humble man. He even called him bro. If na some people, them nor go even bother reply.
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by mopol123: 2:41am On Apr 27, 2020
It's a matter of time.
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by wonuks(m): 2:42am On Apr 27, 2020
A closed mouth is a closed destiny. If you know you know

Humanoid01:

"If you must get to where you want in life, you must swallow your pride and be ready to do the unusual. "

Go out of your way and be uncomfortable for once.
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Kayne west begged Zuckerberg and became a billionaire

AG begged oga jazzy and became a millionaire

Moral of the lesson
We should all turn beggers ni
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by Humanoid01(m): 2:42am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
And what lesson should we take away from this crap?
"If you must get to where you want in life, you must swallow your pride and be ready to do the unusual. "
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by GreatResearcher1: 2:48am On Apr 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

I didn't see any pride he had that he had to swallow.
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by Humanoid01(m): 2:49am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I didn't see any pride he had that he had to swallow.
There's no pride in begging. Before he did, he must have been reluctant. There's an element of pride in that.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by GreatResearcher1: 2:50am On Apr 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

There's no pride in begging. Before he did, he must have been reluctant. There's an element of pride in that.
Reluctant? what gave him the push then.
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by GreatResearcher1: 2:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

The best thing to swallow is redpill
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by Humanoid01(m): 2:52am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Reluctant? what gave him the push then.
Most probably his desire to succeed. smiley
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by GreatResearcher1: 2:55am On Apr 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

Most probably his desire to succeed. smiley
OK. Is he the one married to simi?
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by Humanoid01(m): 2:57am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
OK. Is he the one married to simi?
No sir, he's the one married to Teni. smiley
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by Mokason28: 2:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Who is Adakunle Gold again?
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by GreatResearcher1: 3:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

No sir, he's the one married to Teni. smiley
Ha! don't be offended I only asked a question. I don't really listen to naija songs so I don't know him or heard his song. I knew simi from falz song 'soldier'.
Simi is ugly but her voice can make a nigga cum

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by Ayo081(m): 4:23am On Apr 27, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Ha! don't be offended I only asked a question. I don't really listen to naija songs so I don't know him or heard his song. I knew simi from falz song 'soldier'.
Simi is ugly but her voice can make a nigga cum
cry
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by DirtyGold: 5:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Keep believing, keep growing, keep keeping up the faith and dont feel too proud to ask for help when you need it. E go pure las las

What's tha business?
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by Dominatrix(f): 5:54am On Apr 27, 2020
He wouldn't have posted this if Kanye wasn't on the news for begging Mark Zuckerberg back in the day.
Love AG but i'm just being real...

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by Righteousness89(m): 6:23am On Apr 27, 2020
One man;
Lord
Dad
Baba
Bros

Las las Na Thank you e get!
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by partnerinbiz3: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Ikem Mazeli of Onitsha sang in "Ana Azo Eze Azo" that it's not a law that he that is the greatest today will be the greatest tomorrow because the world is like a circle..

The Igbo rendition is - "O burokwa iwu na onye kasi tata ga akasi echi, maka na uwa na-agba okirikiri"

The takeaway is: Never look down on a man unless you fancy his shoes.

Anybody can be rich tomorrow.

Onye obula nwere ike ibute ike.

Ka emesia
Re: Adekunle Gold Shares The Dms He Sent To Don Jazzy 9 Years Ago Begging by revived: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2020
Wondafu

(1) (Reply)

Jada Pinkett Smith Denies August Alsina's Claim They Had An Affair. / Bbnaija: Adekunle Gold, Falz And Others Celebrate Vee As She Clocks 24 (VIDEO) / 9ice Reconciles With His Wife Says ‘thank You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.