Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Magun Or What? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Magun Or What? (7970 Views)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magun Or What? by sexylassie2(f): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2020
I will write this.

It is not magun. Her viginal muscles captivated your penis.

Panic and fear took over both of you that is why, she couldn't relax her muscles.

The normal way was to tell her to relax and be calm and everything will be normal. Even a deep and relaxing breathe from her would have relax her muscles

If you had invited a doctor, she will be given an injection to relax her muscles.

many Nigerians are educated illiterate filled with superstitions. The search of knowledge is a big no in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Magun Or What? by Arewa1408: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I'm just saying he should take precaution
Things like this are deeply spiritual and shouldn't be taken lightly at all

Nonsense Belief. How about African Americans, Europeans, Italians, Arabs etc that cheat as well or patronise prostitutes? What happened to their destiny? Trump that patronised prostitutes and married 3 times is President today. Same with baba Iyabo that slept with peoples wives. If you're talking about him being reckless and patronizing prostitute, i will agree with you 100%, however, all the talk about spirituality and destiny and laughing spirit is all "rubbish". You equally summarized badly by asking him to go see a real man of God, so God listens to only those people? He himself cannot by himself repent and pray? You're just a typical Naija lady living in these times in naija and influenced with all the religiosity, fear, selfishness and nonsense floating around, period.
Re: Magun Or What? by Kathy122: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
I don't think it's magun, don't forget the part op said he heard her laugh and when he looked at her she wasn't laughing.... which Badoo olosho will not collect her pay after much stress? She is not married, she's just on a mission.
Re: Magun Or What? by Reprobate: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Arewa1408:

Nonsense Belief. How about African Americans, Europeans, Italians, Arabs etc that cheat as well or patronise prostitutes? What happened to their destiny? Trump that patronised prostitutes and married 3 times is President today. Same with baba Iyabo that slept with peoples wives. If you're talking about him being reckless and patronizing prostitute, i will agree with you 100%, however, all the talk about spirituality and destiny and laughing spirit is all "rubbish". You equally summarized badly by asking him to go see a real man of God, so God listens to only those people? He himself cannot by himself repent and pray? You're just a typical Naija lady living in these times in naija and influenced with all the religiosity, fear, selfishness and nonsense floating around, period.

I tire, wetin nigerians don do sef with this their detiny??....absofuckinglutely nothing!!!
small thing, e wan theif my destiny, e don take my destiny. Nigeria is about the poorest nation on earth..so 200 million people destiny no fit bring better turnaround and good fortune to this country??

@FrontRunner , you still dey with us, abi……………...

1 Like

Re: Magun Or What? by holusormi(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2020
Better don’t mind these idiots shouting destiny and deliverance , I believe a scientific explanation has been given for what happened - let it go !! The more you think of it the more it affects you psychologically - majority of the dunces shouting deliverance probably don’t have up to 10k in their accts and you letting those fools confuse you - go for a medical checkup and have your doctor friend examine you - then go about your normal bihness

Some fool online tells you your destiny has been destroyed and you believe - you probably a dumb person anyways!!
Re: Magun Or What? by sunnykhalil: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2020
<a href="https://reclinershunt.com/best-full-body-massage-chair/">best full body massage chair:</a>
If you are looking for the best massage chairs then you shouldn't miss this opportunity for you cause we have point out all the useful information for you here
https://reclinershunt.com/best-full-body-massage-chair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? / South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. / My Boyfriend Has Been Acting Differently Despite My Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.