Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

2 Online Skill There Never Told Us Is Important : - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2 Online Skill There Never Told Us Is Important : (236 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 / My MD Told Me My Relationship Is Jeopardizing My Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Online Skill There Never Told Us Is Important : by Alusbconcept: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2020
Imagine if you knew this earlier.
Imagine if you learnt it when starting out.
Imagine if you invested In it when others were running from it.

We were told once you have a products or services to offer, go online. Choose a social media platform and starts to put your products or service people will patronize you.

That's actually what we received while starting out and it elongated our struggles online rather than curb it.

I will show you 2 most profitable skills needed before you venture into business or while you want to do any form of business online.

It can be very frustrating when you lack one or both of them. Nobody will wants to listen to you except you know this 2 most profitable skill

1. Attraction Marketing skill : which is also called content marketing skill. Just the way everything rise and fall in leadership in this world . So do everything on the internet rise and fall on content.
Do You know how to draft out a killer content that can connect and engage your audience?

Everyone is busy online, but you have to draw them to engage by learning how to come up with a killer content.

To profit from it allow your content to revolve around the 3 C's.
✔️ Clear.
✔️ Concise
✔️ Compelling.
Benefit of this skills are ;
✔️ It enables you to be seen as a reliable source of information.
✔️ It helps you build your KLT. Know, Like And Trust factor.
✔️ It helps you create awareness and attract leads.

2. Copywriting :
Whenever struggles is in view, strategies is absent. Whenever you struggles to make sales is because you don't know "how" to get people to buy your stuffs.

Copywriting is getting people to take a specific action you want them to take.

Content marketing will attract them, copywriting will get them to sign in, share it, buy it and make them come back for more.
Great content without copywriting is a wasted content.
Copywriting without great content is "copywrong" � or a wrong copy.

.... In All thy getting get both...

Which do you have Or wish to have.?

� Leave a comment below.

P. S ; remember I said it's a skill, that means it can be learnt by anyone.

Christopher uvwohwo
Your success partner.

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day... 'promulgate' / Volvo Environment Prize 2021 For Environmental Scientists ($167,000 In Prize) / Canada Migration Visa In Chandigarh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.