Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. (20152 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2020
This lady on WhatsApp, she complained one time that her boyfriend drinks a lot and she dont know how make him stop. I gave my little piece of advice and told her to pray for him. She as well complained that he spends more than 100k on drinks every week. And they been together for 6 years now.

Actually I have met her once and it was brief. So yesterday she buzzed me that she’s bored. I invited her over to my place for the first time. (with a clear mind shar, I’m on fvck strike)

She came around 5pm, we talked for a while, then she went into the kitchen to cook for me. While we were eating and discussing, I discovered that the discussions nor gree end again. I ended mine severally with full stops but she kept on and on and on to even more useless talks that was reducing my brains signal.

At some point I get lost in her talks then I just face my phone but I try to capture the last three words she said after each discussion. Then I’ll continue from there to make it seem like I was following.

Me; “He said his father is a man? you don’t mean it”

Na the fresh kush my supplier bring me yesterday keep me company during her rant. I was in a different zone entirely. Was looking at her like wallpaper.

“Let me put movie for you”

she said; “no, that she’s feeling headache but she didn’t stop.

She didn’t spend the night again. I told her I nor see fuel buy. make heat nor kill her night because my place is very hot.

Poor boyfriend!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Millenniumlady(f): 9:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Lesson learnt. Never go to a struggling guys house

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by illicit(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2020
she is a talker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Davash222(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Lesson learned. Never go to a struggling guys house
Another lesson learned, Weed over girls.
The guy was comfortable with his weed than with the girl.
God bless weed.

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Tozic: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2020
I like the confidence of the guy above me.....

this time last week he was afraid of commenting. Thank God for the restoration of confidencegrin

17 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Okeytus(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2020
I knew the Op must be stupidity

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Freelane33(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2020
stupidity:
This lady on WhatsApp, she complained one time that her boyfriend drinks a lot and she dont know how make him stop. I gave my little piece of advice and told her to pray for him. She as well complained that he spends more than 100k on drinks every week. And they been together for 6 years now.

Actually I have met her once and it was brief. So yesterday she buzzed me that she’s bored. I invited her over to my place for the first time. (with a clear mind shar, I’m on fvck strike)

She came around 5pm, we talked for a while, then she went into the kitchen to cook for me. While we were eating and discussing, I discovered that the discussions nor gree end again. I ended mine severally with full stops but she kept on and on and on to even more useless talks that was reducing my brains signal.

At some point I get lost in her talks then I just face my phone but I try to capture the last three words she said after each discussion. Then I’ll continue from there to make it seem like I was following.

[/right]
Na the fresh kush my supplier bring me yesterday keep me company during her rant. I was in a different zone entirely. Was looking at her like wallpaper. [right]

She didn’t spend the night again. I told her I nor see fuel buy. make heat nor kill her night because my place is very hot.

Poor boyfriend!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
she came to kill my hustling spirit grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2020
Tozic:

this time last week he was afraid of commenting. Thank God for the restoration of confidencegrin
cheesy oh boy!!!

This guy your comment off me.

He has seen the “LIGHT” grin

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Gordieshegz(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2020
Lol.. Opoo
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by kiddoiLL(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
If you can hold your own and If you also ain't a broke bitch, you wouldn't be analyzing if the guy is struggling or not

21 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by urchcoded(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2020
So what am I supposed to do with dis?
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by rex444(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:

Another lesson learned, Weed over girl.
The guy was comfortable with his weed than with the girl.
God bless weed.
god bless d founder and God bless God...if not for mayjay this lockdown for be somehow oooo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2020
urchcoded:
So what am I supposed to do with dis?
open your yansh wide open and shove it inside.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I pray the one that is not struggling
Nor use you

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Millenniumlady(f): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I pray the one that is not struggling
Nor use you
When Jaruma waist beads is always around

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by evil1: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Nahh don't share ideas or talk with someone that isn't responsive with your own vision and little conversation.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Usorohtheman(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
True, don't involve yourself with anybody that talks bad about others and then still don't know when to stop. They will kill your spirit.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by SenatorInNigeria(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
As in ehn, life 4 tire persin
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by doggedfighter(f): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Tozic:

Time heals all bruises even the one on our confidence grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
When Jaruma waist beads is always around
Can you afford it
No be 5k bead O grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Island01: 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
I'm still paying out during this lockdown, that's to traffic plan check my signature, we will all survive
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by X0012(m): 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lol nah solar I dey use so I no dey worry about fuel everyday grin

I had once meet a talker like her.. Her name is gbemi. She can talk enh... I will just keep mute and she be talking on for minutes. I will just be doing "enh? Enhen, Wow, okaaaay, when, how.
She mad gooon... grin

Op be careful with those your girls o... No say I no warn u grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by luminaz: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by odogwunaija(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thank God u didn't allow her to cage u. Women can be very manipulative
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Cigo1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lmao.
Even with the raging pandemic Wagaloms still want to fvck.
Thank God for Op's weed which made him have temporary ED. If not we'd be hearing different.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lmao. Dude, your posts amuse me, backed up with your moniker id.

By the way, pls remember me brother. Its monday today and i am really at crossroads, filled with confusion. Please help out
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by prinsam30: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Gbam! Gbamer! Gbamest.... grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. by Corbin: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
stupidity:

Me; “He said his father is a man? you don’t mean it”

Na the fresh kush my supplier bring me yesterday keep me company during her rant. I was in a different zone entirely. Was looking at her like wallpaper.

Poor boyfriend!!!
na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / Is It A Sin To Kiss Before Marriage? / This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.