Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Re: The 5G Controversy Rumour Check - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Re: The 5G Controversy Rumour Check (262 Views)

5G Controversy: Oyakhilome Makes U-turn, Cites Health Risks / FG Debunks Ebola Rumour In Nigeria / NAFDAC Reopens Emzor, Others Amidst Codeine Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 5G Controversy Rumour Check by Observer007(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Once upon a time here on NL, a few people suggested that Buhari received One Billion Dollars (USD$1 Billion) from the West to install 5G masts all over the country and that the lockdown was to enable installation of the masts while Nigerians were locked in their homes.

Please how many of you have seen such masts installed in your area so far? I'm yet to see any.

Re: Re: The 5G Controversy Rumour Check by IceLip: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2020
Nlanders and rumor are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Re: The 5G Controversy Rumour Check by Nairalandmonika: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2020
U dey mind all those illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Re: The 5G Controversy Rumour Check by byinks(f): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Observer007:
Once upon a time here on NL, a few people suggested that Buhari received One Billion Dollars (USD$1 Billion) from the West to install 5G masts all over the country and that the lockdown was to enable installation of the masts while Nigerians were locked in their homes.

Please how many of you have seen such masts installed in your area so far? I'm yet to see any.

Come to lekki epe expressway. Plenty there.
Re: Re: The 5G Controversy Rumour Check by Observer007(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
byinks:

Come to lekki epe expressway. Plenty there.

And they were recently installed these past three weeks?
Re: Re: The 5G Controversy Rumour Check by byinks(f): 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Observer007:

And they were recently installed these past three weeks?

No,
I first noticed it in October last year.
The current alleged installations are mostly fibre cable.
Re: Re: The 5G Controversy Rumour Check by Observer007(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
byinks:

No,

So are you still connecting the lockdown and purported '$1 Billion gift to Buhari' to the COVID-19 and 5G conspiracy?
Re: Re: The 5G Controversy Rumour Check by Observer007(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
byinks:

No,

Exactly my point. There's no link.
Re: Re: The 5G Controversy Rumour Check by byinks(f): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Observer007:

So are you still connecting the lockdown and purported '$1 Billion gift to Buhari' to the COVID-19 and 5G conspiracy?

$1 billion ?
This is news to me. Lol !
Re: Re: The 5G Controversy Rumour Check by Observer007(m): 7:16am On May 26, 2020
byinks:

$1 billion ?
This is news to me. Lol !

Purported, alleged. Therefore, not confirmed.

(1) (Reply)

204 New Cases Of Covid 19 Reported In Nigeria / See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Stop Eating Mango Fruit / 12 Deadliest Viruses On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.