Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Want To Stop Seeing My Partner’s Best Friend But Shes Blackmailing Me Into Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Stop Seeing My Partner’s Best Friend But Shes Blackmailing Me Into Sex (1101 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Stop Seeing My Partner’s Best Friend But Shes Blackmailing Me Into Sex by Xantixane(f): 11:48am On Apr 27, 2020
I have been having sex with my girlfriend’s best mate. I want to stop, but she says she will tell my girlfriend everything if I end it with her.
I’m 26, and my girlfriend is 25. We have been together for two years, and everything has been perfect.

I was at a friend’s 25th birthday party a couple of months ago. My girlfriend felt poorly so she didn’t go.
While there, I noticed that one of my girlfriend’s mates was looking at me. I realised she was trying to get it on with me, but I just ignored it.
I had quite a bit to drink during the evening, so I went out into the garden to get some fresh air.

This girl must have seen me leave the house because the next thing I knew she’d followed me to the bottom of the garden.
We started chatting, and after a little while, the conversation turned flirty. She had just split up with her boyfriend and thanked me for listening to her talk about it.........

Source: https://clacified.com/en/relationship/news/i-want-to-stop-seeing-my-partners-best-pal-but-shes-blackmailing-me-into-sex

Re: I Want To Stop Seeing My Partner’s Best Friend But Shes Blackmailing Me Into Sex by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Why would you bring an article story for people to advice?
Re: I Want To Stop Seeing My Partner’s Best Friend But Shes Blackmailing Me Into Sex by Xantixane(f): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
I don’t get?
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Why would you bring an article story for people to advice?

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Goes Completely Unclad In This Video (18+) / See What A Girl Was Seen Doing To Herself Down There [ Watch Video] / Nn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.