Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) (53219 Views)

Mini Flat At College Road,ogba 280k Call Babs / Executive 2bedroom Flat Tolet @ Ojodu/ogba +pictures / To Let:::: Tastefully 3bedroom Flat (new House) @ Ogba (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by franugo(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Opsyguy:

Don't do bizz with the guy, He is a Scammer, Fraud, Thief... If you send him money, he will block ur no. and switch off that number showing under the Advert...

I no dey pay before data
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Echepet(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oh Lord have mercy...
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Isoduwa(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
KingAzari:
Look at the crowd... No Face Masks, No Social Distancing & No Hand Gloves. Just Pure Madness, Stupidity and Carelessness. You no be Firefighter, You no be First Responders, what the fvck are they doing there taking pictures and communally spreading and catching COVID19? Are we cursed or the cause?

Abeg enter house � who COVID19 Epp?

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Mplify(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
KingAzari:
Look at the crowd... No Face Masks, No Social Distancing & No Hand Gloves. Just Pure Madness, Stupidity and Carelessness. You no be Firefighter, You no be First Responders, what the fvck are they doing there taking pictures and communally spreading and catching COVID19? Are we cursed or the cause?

Seriously Wat's your point? Sha pray you don't ever experience fire incident
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
LCling:

See guys eye make una no ole d engines join oooo
undecided
What engines?
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
The only problem is the delivery tank and the underground storage. The fire trucks have moved away from the scene because their fire fighting agent or liquid or water, whatever it's called that was flowing from the scene into the road and gutter has caught fire too. I don't know how possible. Guys are pouring sand on it as it moves along the road
I was impressed with your efforts until this... How can you use kerosene to quench petrol. That has to be another gas leakdage possibly from the fire truck itself.
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
Some cars parked at the exterior corner at the Auto sales center were not completely burnt.
shocked
That was some huge fire for cars parked faraway to melt their bumpers.

Damn
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by jboycrb(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
KingAzari:

...and dis Idiots will start cursing Buhari now
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Kylekent59: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is very exasperating, with the way everywhere was crowded with people, one could say some people are illiterates.

Don't be surprised to see physicians,mathematicians, and chemist there. One should know that being imbeded in that crowd is very dangerous especially now we are fighting a plague[coronavirus].

It's very pathetic, i pity the car dealer of a person, i hope wherever he is, he is okay.

Every tanker that is about to offload fuel should be accompanied by a fire truck. This would be a very good idea to stopping such inferno.
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by guiddoti: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Stay home, filling station gutted fire.
This is automatic fire outbreak

No social distancing. I trust Lasgidi gather here.
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Legendguru: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Really
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Victor468: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
Nigeria is more of a reactive country than a proactive country.

What is NNPC petrol station doing very close to Residential and Commercial buildings ?

Secondly, A 3 digit or unique phone number of police and fire service should be at the finger tip of every Nigerians incase of emergency like this. In the states the number is 911.... In Nigeria what is the number ? If telecommunication companies can have such customer care numbers like 111, 180, 121 etc, why can't the security agencies have it?

15 minutes after the fire incidence started, people were busy forwarding broadcast on WhatsApp and other social media, even the op created the thread calling for attention of fire service.

We need to re strategise and get it right for once.

It;s 767 for any emergency responses in Lagos irrespective of its nature
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Victor468: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
I am still there now. I was able to go close and take this picture because the fire service has extinguished the fire at the Auto sales center but the Petrol station is not yet extinguished fully

Owo ti jo no o! In this lock down? Lord have mercy!
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Felincous(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Watch the video here
���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZDKTZBMQ0k
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by dtrend(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
More

Mehn!
All I see is social distancing leaving via the nearest exit.....
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by AsapKen(m): 1:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Important information my dear nairalanders. Please don't buy this car it was stolen from remmymatics lot yesterday during the fire at college road ogba. Please be warned if you buy the car you're at your own risk... please if you also have valuable information do well to let me know

It is a 2008 range rover sport with chassis number SALLSAA548A137882

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Tapout(m): 3:21am On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:

What is NNPC petrol station doing very close to Residential and Commercial buildings ?

Secondly, A 3 digit or unique phone number of police and fire service should be at the finger tip of every Nigerians incase of emergency like this. In the states the number is 911.... In Nigeria what is the number ? If telecommunication companies can have such customer care numbers like 111, 180, 121 etc, why can't the security agencies have it?

15 minutes after the fire incidence started, people were busy forwarding broadcast on WhatsApp and other social media, even the op created the thread calling for attention of fire service.

proximity to end users... its not right tho, but this is Nigeria.
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by ignis: 3:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Tapout:

proximity to end users... its not right tho, but this is Nigeria.

Are you serious ?
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2020
Kayharry:
filling station get insurance they will fix the car dealer

Car dealer should also have insurance...
>

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2020
Kinematics:
The brain of an African is something else. Situating a fuel/gas station in a residential area, plus a car sales stand next to the gas station as well, simply wonderful.

When oyibo call us animals we go vex.

It shouldn’t be the case...
But it’s NOT unique to Africa! angry
>

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:

The UNIFORM 3-digit emergency number throughout Nigeria is 112...
In addition, several states have additional 3-digit numbers (eg, Lagos has 767).
>

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by AsapKen(m): 11:49am On Apr 28, 2020
AsapKen:
Important information my dear nairalanders. Please don't buy this car it was stolen from remmymatics lot yesterday during the fire at college road ogba. Please be warned if you buy the car you're at your own risk... please if you also have valuable information do well to let me know

It is a 2008 range rover sport with chassis number SALLSAA548A137882

Car has been found
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by td4realluv: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
So, what happened initially?
Them help keep d car b4? grin
AsapKen:

Car has been found
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by DATACUG00000(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Instead of them to call fire truck, they are busy posting it on social media
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.