Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) (53215 Views)

Mini Flat At College Road,ogba 280k Call Babs / Executive 2bedroom Flat Tolet @ Ojodu/ogba +pictures / To Let:::: Tastefully 3bedroom Flat (new House) @ Ogba (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
KingAzari:
Look at the crowd... No Face Masks, No Social Distancing & No Hand Gloves. Just Pure Madness, Stupidity and Carelessness. You no be Firefighter, You no be First Responders, what the fvck are they doing there taking pictures and communally spreading and catching COVID19? Are we cursed or the cause?

everything about u is corona

don't worry corona will go everyone will keep their distance from u alone.

faya dey burn e dey hail politician virus

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by nonhuman(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Op is mad he is too scared to go closer and take pictures, abeg comot for road make other people go take pictures of us
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by andriods: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Miltofupsu:
I saw this morning

So what point have u proven now
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Bluffly: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Too bad. I commiserate with thoae affected.
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by KingMicky3286: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yumlaferdi:
Chisus

Thunder will blast you for this petty scam.....

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by trevolady(f): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:

Yes,but the fire didn't affect any other building apart from the petrol station and Auto sales center. The other buildings were filled with dark black fumes that chased the residents out but no fire.

Just called my mum,heard it didn't get to d residential buildings.Thanks for the report.

5 Likes

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
One mumu with free basic was asking why I was calling lala,we called fire service,the fire was so much. Thank God they are here now with 3 trucks

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
Finding hard to upload pictures it says files too large

Haba, don't tell me you use techno or infinix.
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2020

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Vulcan24(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
Police men on ground but they not concerned about any crowd gathering or social distancing now

they should tear gas d faya !!!
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by mannose002(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
This fire of a thing this year is getting out of hand. how many fire oubreaks have we experienced this year in this country.5 or 6 . money is not coming yet property are being burnt and losses accumulating. what a great loss

We need to re strategize and get it right for once. [/quote]
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
News men on ground,if not for the internet how will they have known what was happening and where?

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
nonhuman:
Op is mad he is too scared to go closer and take pictures, abeg comot for road make other people go take pictures of us

Boy cool down, have you been close to petrol fire before? You sit at home ordering some one to go and get burnt, couch potato.

14 Likes

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by abdullkabar(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nawa oo undecided we should be very careful abeg(disasters don dey too much na) Properties lost
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by prodigyy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
The owner of the cars burnt should sue the management of the filling station for negligence, I'm sure damages will be awarded

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by ksstroud: 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:
Nigeria is more of a reactive country than a proactive country.

What is NNPC petrol station doing very close to Residential and Commercial buildings ?

Secondly, A 3 digit or unique phone number of police and fire service should be at the finger tip of every Nigerians incase of emergency like this. In the states the number is 911.... In Nigeria what is the number ? If telecommunication companies can have such customer care numbers like 111, 180, 121 etc, why can't the security agencies have it?

15 minutes after the fire incidence started, people were busy forwarding broadcast on WhatsApp and other social media, even the op created the thread calling for attention of fire service.

We need to re strategise and get it right for once.

Can Nigeria re-strategise, things have gone beyond repair in this land...
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Greatzeus:
One mumu with free basic was asking why I was calling lala,we called fire service,the fire was so much. Thank God they are here now with 3 trucks

why is the fireman wasting that water, it shud be used to quench fire, not take his bath.

Speaking of bath, Lagos firemen need to take their bath often.
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Island01: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
I'm still paying out during this lockdown, that's to traffic plan check my signature, we will all survive
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by dizzzzy14: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Where will the owner of the cars start from. This is Bad
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by unscripted(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:

What is NNPC petrol station doing very close to Residential and Commercial buildings ?

Secondly, A 3 digit or unique phone number of police and fire service should be at the finger tip of every Nigerians incase of emergency like this. In the states the number is 911.... In Nigeria what is the number ? If telecommunication companies can have such customer care numbers like 111, 180, 121 etc, why can't the security agencies have it?

15 minutes after the fire incidence started, people were busy forwarding broadcast on WhatsApp and other social media, even the op created the thread calling for attention of fire service.

112 we have , dial it and see for your self ..

2 Likes

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by 24kmagic: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
trevolady:

Just called my mum,heard it didn't get to d residential buildings.Thanks for the report.

Mum's pet lol
Thank God for your family

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
The only problem is the delivery tank and the underground storage. The fire trucks have moved away from the scene because their fire fighting agent or liquid or water, whatever it's called that was flowing from the scene into the road and gutter has caught fire too. I don't know how possible. Guys are pouring sand on it as it moves along the road

1 Like

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by JohnME1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
God save us oh
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Guys pouring sand on the fire spreading along the road side

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by ghiloman28(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
sad
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
More

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Ehisod(m): 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Apaullex:

Hmm, my dear, if you know the gravity of that simple reminder he posted, you will consider your ways, repent of your sins and make peace with God through Christ Jesus. This is the only escape route from eternal fire of Hell.

Which one of you talking about hellfire here will be hard hearted enough to burn their children in a pit of fire because the children were stubborn?

3 Likes

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Kinematics: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
nonhuman:

We dont need pictures of you. We need pictures of the fire scene, not u.
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Still happening live-in at the scene now. Just took this picture

Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by johnjohnson(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
ignis:

My brother, I've also said the same thing so many times. We still have a long way to go as a country
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
There is a drone hovering above us,guys are cursing the drone like it's human. grin
Re: Fire At NNPC Petrol Station, College Road, Ogba (Pictures) by hardeycute(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
quentin06:

Haba, don't tell me you use techno or infinix.
You didn't see the watermark on the pictures? And also you can't upload a pics more than 4MB on Nairaland, that's why OP is getting the error.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bathroom Of Lady Who Moved Out Of A Guy's Property / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) / Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.