Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? (1382 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Members Of Palliative Advisory Committee / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
The media has been inundated lately with reports of citizens of Nigeria receiving various kinds of palliatives from the government.

This could make a casual observer to assume or think that almost all Nigerians have received help from our government.

However, in my own area I can confirm that we have not received any kind of help despite the fact that the situation is getting more critical.

If you have received any palliative pls let us know so that we can confirm how far our government is working despite the propaganda.

Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by dyfaze: 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Received nkwa! Simgbain I no receive. .. Na from social Media we dey hear and see am.

Oga, you better forget about Govt useless palliative and resume to work tomorrow. May God bless our hustles..

4 Likes

Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by doggedfighter(f): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
No, I haven't received any.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by seunmsg(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
I got N10k palliative from my office (a federal agency) yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by dyfaze: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
seunmsg:
I got N10k palliative from my office yesterday.

You must be a civil servant then.
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
dyfaze:
Received nkwa! Simgbain I no receive. .. Na from social Media we dey hear and see am.

Oga, you better forget about Govt useless palliative and resume to work tomorrow. May God bless our hustles..

Which work? Even my oga for work has refused to pay my salary since the lockdown.
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by dyfaze: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Krak:

Which work? Even my oga for work has refused to pay my salary since the lockdown.

Same here ooo. MD is still silent about April Salary.. Make we even get to office tomorrow first.. Some companies are sacking massively now.. May God help us sha
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
dyfaze:

Same here ooo. MD is still silent about April Salary.. Make we even get to office tomorrow first.. Some companies are sacking massively now.. May God help us sha

These are really trying times for so many people. Maybe lalasticlala should take this to the promised land let's see how well our government social intervention is doing.
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pallia what
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by seunmsg(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
dyfaze:

You must be a civil servant then.
Yes.
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
dyfaze:

Even March salary we have not been paid. The Proprietor gave us just 5k promising to give us more later. Since then nothing.

Private school wahala.
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by dyfaze: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Krak:

Even March salary we have not been paid. The Proprietor gave us just 5k promising to give us more later. Since then nothing.

Private school wahala.

We are paid March Salary
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nobody received anything on Nairaland yet.
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by helinues: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dem no fit share reach my side.

Capital NO
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2020
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by abbaapple: 6:43am On May 01, 2020
angry

Please this question should be directed to BMC! I raised my case!
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 6:49pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Neef2018: 6:54pm On May 01, 2020
My office surprised me. Even though he nor plenty. Box of noodles with semo and power oil with 6 pieces of biggie. I was so grateful. I won 10k from a giveaway, a friend in Canada just collected roughly $2000 and wanted to do giveaways knowing how horrible it is in naija. Make God punish Buhari and him cabinet!
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Yobabad: 7:13pm On May 01, 2020
It is only been shared to the local Yoruba Muslims that is why they make too noise online
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2020
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by sevenhundred(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2020
Krak:
The media has been inundated lately with reports of citizens of Nigeria receiving various kinds of palliatives from the government.

This could make a casual observer to assume or think that almost all Nigerians have received help from our government.

However, in my own area I can confirm that we have not received any kind of help despite the fact that the situation is getting more critical.

If you have received any palliative pls let us know so that we can confirm how far our government is working despite the propaganda.

government that can not feed its citizens durind wahala and trouble time, will you call those one government?
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Zener45: 11:29am On May 02, 2020
Not at all
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by 7lives: 12:13pm On May 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
His grace is sufficient, or how elae can I explain it?.
My first parliative was brought by someone in charge of parliatives at Alausa, he lives in my compound, full package was shared to eight flats, I shared to some of my friends.
A friend who works for flour mills brought loads of pasta and noodles, I also shared to those who have little children.
Two concerned relatives who thinks am still a baby and wants to protect me, also sent money to my account, 10k and 5k respectfully. grin they begged me to stay indoor, I gave out 500 to four people who are truely in need.
The last parliative that I received was a shock to my system, it was from my Landlord son in America grin, incredible.
My late landlord was a great man, he always see his tenants as his relatives, may the good Lord rest his soul.
All his children lives and work in America except one, he lives in the compound with us.
Na the guy receive the money, bought the food stuffs and provisions which was shared to us the tenants.
The package that was shared will feed a family for two months.
The package was also extended to others in our hood and far places.
I also shared mine, with my friends as usual, the only lessons I learned in all these, is that God will always provide for his own, be good and good will follow you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Horlubunmmy: 12:24pm On May 02, 2020
I and my family receive nothing, in fact I'm yet to be paid March salary talk more of April.

To make matter worse I'm still going to work every day, I have not experience lock down. ....
I trek to and fro for about an hour ibafo to mowe ogun state from Monday to Saturday.

Because I didn't have money to take bike,besides I'm scared of taking bike at the express.

At my clinic patients are not coming because of covid 19, more reason our salary is delay.

Is only with the grace of God me and my kids are feeding.

This shall pass.

is well! !!!
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by Krak(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2020
7lives:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
His grace is sufficient, or how elae can I explain it?.
My first parliative was brought by someone in charge of parliatives at Alausa, he lives in my compound, full package was shared to eight flats, I shared to some of my friends.
A friend who works for flour mills brought loads of pasta and noodles, I also shared to those who have little children.
Two concerned relatives who thinks am still a baby and wants to protect me, also sent money to my account, 10k and 5k respectfully. grin they begged me to stay indoor, I gave out 500 to four people who are truely in need.
The last parliative that I received was a shock to my system, it was from my Landlord son in America grin, incredible.
My late landlord was a great man, he always see his tenants as his relatives, may the good Lord rest his soul.
All his children lives and work in America except one, he lives in the compound with us.
Na the guy receive the money, bought the food stuffs and provisions which was shared to us the tenants.
The package that was shared will feed a family for two months.
The package was also extended to others in our hood and far places.
I also shared mine, with my friends as usual, the only lessons I learned in all these, is that God will always provide for his own, be good and good will follow you.

You are very lucky, and it is a good thing that you spread the love to others. You are blessed.
Re: Have You Received Any Kind Of Palliative? by 7lives: 4:29pm On May 03, 2020
Krak:

You are very lucky, and it is a good thing that you spread the love to others. You are blessed.

Thanks bro, ohun to de ba oju, o de ba imu.
Whatever happens to one of us affects all of us. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Vs Cynthia Morgan / What Was Special Abt The Western Region That Made Azikwe Interested In Premier? / LAYCON Should Be Made To Pay Taxes On His Recent Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.