Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths (50746 Views)

NNPP: Kwankwaso Hands Over Kano Central Senatorial Form To Shekarau / Thugs Take Over Kano As Newly-posted DIG Michael ‘rejigs’ Security Arrangement / Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by koxyz: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
In other climes, the dead bodies of those who died mysteriously will be exhumed, and an autopsy will be carried out to determine the actual cause of death.

But in my country we politicize everything and we are not known for doing the right thing.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by IMASTEX: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Politicians can never be trusted. They can do whatever just to get funding that will be looted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by morikee: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
PDP and Politics SMH.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by oyeb15: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Who will read this?
Not in this Hunger Ginger your swagger period.

Moreover our president is shy and have ear problem. Hope he dey see sa?
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Jaqenhghar: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
What is mysterious there? These people still don't want to agree that COVID is screwing them over. SMH
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by ChoCho54(f): 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
afecgivers:

Joblessness! Are you the current Governor of Kano?
Does mysterious deaths know who's governor or not? They are all at risk.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by tompkins85: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Straightpath:
Hausas love themselves that why they benefit from any Government. Even they insult him in Public, they still want him there than any other person.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by correctyourself(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pruwa:
he has turn spokesman for the man he hate such
coro baby don humble also

It shows he is a good person who care.

but I look at your profile pix and I see your ass set wella, lol

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Sleekmilan01(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Better late than never...

The problem here is?

Can he read and grasp whatever that was written on that letter??
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by mistijude: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi right now.......if you know, you know!
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Blisplendor12(f): 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na Project you dey write, bubu won't read that thing you wrote o, instead of using animated form you dey write history.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Maranzano(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
The situation in Kano has gone beyond political party affiliation. Time to work together

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Le2money(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
And u want Buhari to read this long note called letter, me self dat I'm still young, I don't have d strenght to read such....this is not letter but an Epistle
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by movid(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pls what's the Yoruba name for staphylococcus
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by oloriLFC(f): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
This thing is too long na. Does he want to spoil our president 's eyes? undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by blackboy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
afecgivers:

Joblessness! Are you the current Governor of Kano?
The current governor is after N15b and not telling the president the truth . He is living in self denial or just dont care.
Kwakwanso has done the right thing but the letter long but must be long to explain in detail the seriousness I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Thatsammie(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
sarrki:
Buhari no send anyone

It’s very unfortunate
He can't hide any longer, it's time to drag him out. His body language to issues on the front burner in this country is no longer acceptable. He must man up or disappear from the scene.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Taway(m): 5:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
So long a letter. Only positive actions are needed now; infact, that letter is too lengthy for this COVID-19 season.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by sweetrace(f): 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why is he the governor of the state if he can’t apply his brains and proffer a solution? Can he not look at other states and see what they are doing? Can’t he organize tests carried out on the family members the dead people left behind? Does the state not have doctors? Is the Federal Government giving other states money? Was Lagos or Rivers given any money? Why is the letter public? Is it meant for us or is it just show and tell? Very wicked governor trying to gain from the sufferings of others.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Area4Area: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
What does he expect from the FG and Buhari when the Kano state government is hoarding information about the deaths, it promised to investigate and nothing till date.

From NCDC office in Kano doesn't have testing kits to most of the staff have contracted the virus, how do you help such a people?
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by afecgivers: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
blackboy:

The current governor is after N15b and not telling the president the truth . He is living in self denial or just dont care.
Kwakwanso has done the right thing but the letter long but must be long to explain in detail the seriousness I guess.

You are very right
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by nedekid: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
Abeg who read the epistle? Breakdown needed here.

Abokis de die anyhow for kano.

Everybody outside kano know watin de kill them, but aboki inside kano no know.

Na akproka abokis state gov appoint to handle convic19.

Aproka aboki appointies de do as governor want instead to tell truth.

The letter want make the baba aboki for Aso rock reason the matter for kano wella make them no kpeme finish.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Jerrite(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
This one na term paper na...
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by lawrence2top(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let them continue verbal autopsy
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Okuda(m): 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
he use red biro sign the matter make the dullard see the urgency...
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by afecgivers: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
ChoCho54:
Does mysterious deaths know who's governor or not? They are all at risk.

You are very right! My reasoning don short engine oil since this lockdown begins

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Karmaisme(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Punchline33:
Buhari should declare a state if emergency in Kano so that the governor can sit back in the government house let those who have oil in their heads handle the situation properly. Kwankwaso gave good suggestions in the letter but he should grow some balls and demand that the president declares a state of emergency in Kano. But then, do we have a president? Can any patriotic Nigerian beat his chest and say Nigeria is being governored the way it ought to be?

Governored?
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by teepayne007(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Please come to our rescue. Even it's only Garri we can have to survive this period, God will richly replenish your sources. My 2 kids and wife are really sufferin under me and we have nothing to survive on anymore.My wife and i are petty traders and we only survive on what we earn daily. God bless you.

Access bank

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by ChoCho54(f): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
afecgivers:

You are very right! My reasoning don short engine oil since this lockdown begins
It's well my brother

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Cmarketer(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
It's a pity that human lives are treated as chicken lives. No autopsy so as to eliminate corona virus. But presidential letter in the p lk ace of autopsy. God help us
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by ignis: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Can Buhari read and understand it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Police Releases Names And Pictures Of The Policemen That Were Killed In Anambra / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.