Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths (50748 Views)

NNPP: Kwankwaso Hands Over Kano Central Senatorial Form To Shekarau / Thugs Take Over Kano As Newly-posted DIG Michael ‘rejigs’ Security Arrangement / Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by oluwashedy: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
After painstakingly reading Sen. Kwankwaso's 3 page letter to GMB on COVID-19, I've deduced that the Kano State governor sees the Coronavirus as follows:
1. A competition with Lagos
2. A means to corner resources.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Basher8583: 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Punchline33:
Buhari should declare a state if emergency in Kano so that the governor can sit back in the government house let those who have oil in their heads handle the situation properly. Kwankwaso gave good suggestions in the letter but he should grow some balls and demand that the president declares a state of emergency in Kano. But then, do we have a president? Can any patriotic Nigerian beat his chest and say Nigeria is being governored the way it ought to be?

I dont understand why sone of you dobt mind your business. How is Kano affecting your lives? See them crying even more than the indigens.

Please mind your business
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by phr33man(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Could this be as a result of sudden change of their Emir? There's always repercussion to sudden change of traditional ruler without consulting the gods of their land. E fit no be coro o. But from the gods.... I just dey talk ni
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by justy15: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
I bet you Mr kwankwaso that bubu will not read this thesis. Just summarize it.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Dollabiz: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sanusi fighting back
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by busomma: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Reinstate Sanusi & all will go back to normal otherwisethis is just the beginning of the misery that will befall that emirate . The gods are fighting for his unjust removal as the emir.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Dpharisee: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Straightpath:
Hausas love themselves that why they benefit from any Government. Even they insult him in Public, they still want him there than any other person.
That is not love but stupidity, according to Obasanjo you don't reinforce failure because he is your brother embarassed
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by jerryfemi88: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
EdificeRay:
Never forget the most important task in life.

Amidst the global crises, ask yourself :

Is my soul prepared to meet my God?

Hand over your life to Jesus by asking him to come into your heart to be your new master.

This is the only condition necessary for you to be saved. Do not be deceived.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Come to Jesus today.
that is d complete truth

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by rummmy: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Free rice from custom in action..... You don't eat people's sweat and go free all the time... Those that collected free 20k should get ready.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by sunkieisland(m): 11:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pruwa:
he has turn spokesman for the man he hate such
coro baby don humble also

I didn't read all of the letter but I'm pretty sure he didn't write on behalf of the governor but out genuine concern for the people.

Posterity will not forgive gandollar for playing polithievery with people's lives.

I rest my case
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Staro: 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ganduje is a mad man
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Bevmo: 1:11am On Apr 28, 2020
EdificeRay:
Never forget the most important task in life.

Amidst the global crises, ask yourself :

Is my soul prepared to meet my God?

Hand over your life to Jesus by asking him to come into your heart to be your new master.

This is the only condition necessary for you to be saved. Do not be deceived.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Come to Jesus today.
But you can still take paracetamol for headache? Mumu pastor grin grin grin

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Burgerlomo: 1:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Pusyiter:
Dopemu
You are writing a thesis instead of a letter
Who tell you say Bubu go read?
Common text messages is hard for him talkless of your thesis grin

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Boyohhh: 7:32am On Apr 28, 2020
No b to write, him fit read am grin
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by johnisaola(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2020
our kwankwao why at u waiting yout time writing to this man that can't read,better to send him audio ,even though he has ear problem
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by johnisaola(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2020
johnisaola:
our kwankwao why are u wasting your time writing to this man that can't read,better to send him audio ,even though he has ear problem
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Kfed4ril(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
nonsense ad ingredient...

Hw can Kwankwaso say Kano is the most populous state in nigeria.

the Kano Case is showing dt Ganduje Dollar only knw how to build Road, wat of the isolatn center dt was widely publicized in d media?

Ganduje like many oda governors are bereft of ideas

Bros all those roads he was constructing was to save face after the whole agbada dollar scandal.

Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture