Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths (50749 Views)

NNPP: Kwankwaso Hands Over Kano Central Senatorial Form To Shekarau / Thugs Take Over Kano As Newly-posted DIG Michael ‘rejigs’ Security Arrangement / Saraki Shares Video From 'Atiku Takes Over Kano' Rally. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by DarkJeddi(m): 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
michoim:
So that they can say PDP cares for lives. Hypocritical Nonsense
Dey there de play politics,hope you are scoring the dead bodies for PDP or for APC.. angry

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Modsfav: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by ignis: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
koxyz:
In other climes, the dead bodies of those who died mysteriously will be exhumed, and an autopsy will be carried out to determine the actual cause of death.

But in my country we politicize everything and we are not known for doing the right thing.

Don't you hear that a committee will be set up to continue verbal auautopsy ?
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by vasco01(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Who told him Buhari will have time to read this long story?

That's why money is good
At least someone else will read it for him
Shey him get ear to listen abi
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Danlele(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pusyiter:
Dopemu
You are writing a thesis instead of a letter
Who tell you say Bubu go read?
Common text messages is hard for him talkless of your thesis grin
But still better than you,he is your president until 2023 abi? You are bereft of respect.

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by wisest10: 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na Buhari wan read this thing,u know what is.going on in Aso rock you just use letter as formalities..
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by juman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Obviously buhari is handling the country badly.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Sheriman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na Femi Adeshina go read this Epistle lass lass
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by gaskiyamagana: 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pusyiter:
Dopemu
You are writing a thesis instead of a letter
Who tell you say Bubu go read?
Common text messages is hard for him talkless of your thesis grin
Sai president Buhari
Chai Doctor in Wailing.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Echepet(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Does MBuhari knows at all if he got a letter to read at all.. When most of his speech are being written for him... Pretty sure same way it will be done in reversal.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by IJOBA2: 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pruwa:
he has turn spokesman for the man he hate such
coro baby don humble also
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Successlane: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ezewuzie01:

Not only Buhari, Even myself I can't read it now till after 7.00 pm
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by KingNom(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmmm, God help us all

Do you know you are to live forever, even after putting off your body (i.e death)?

A Human being is actually a spirit residing in a body. Dead body means the person inside (who is a spirit) has left, to meet God for his/her just reward.

To get set for Now and when you will leave your body;
Please accept Jesus into Your Heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY and live for Him!

You are not promised tomorrow!

There's no other Perfect sacrifice for Your si[/b]n (they must be paid for before the God Almighty of Justice) Acts 4:12

The eternal lake of fire is reserved for the devil and those who refuse Jesus' sacrifice for their sin. God's Justice won't be compromised please!

Adam's sin, which you inherited through bloodline and your sins, have been fully paid for by God's Eternal Word who became a man, Jesus and died in your place (God's mercy) John 3:16

[b]PLEASE SAY
:
Dear Loving God, I accept Jesus into my heart as Lord and Saviour TODAY! Thank You for washing my sins away and lovingly making me brand new, your child in Jesus Name, Amen! (Romans 10:9-10, John 1:12-14)

CONGRATULATIONS! You are now a Righteous Child of God! Kindly get and study regularly the Bible and rhapsody of realities (please download the app from the Playstore or apple store). (1Peter 2:1-4)

Please message me for more information. God Bless You!
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by DEADALIVE: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
My song
Another challenge e ooo
Inside Aluta PMB no de oooo
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Does Kano State have a Governor?
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Ewedegubbler: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
gandu gandu baba dollar, see your life now?
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by andriods: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Echepet:
Does MBuhari knows at all if he got a letter to read at all.. When most of his speech are being written for him... Pretty sure same way it will be done in reversal.

Bro This your english still need small polish
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Bimpe29: 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kano's own is highly devastating.
Unfortunately, the Governor Ganduje is not responsible and sensitive enough.
Above all, the voice and shield of the Kanawa in the personality of SLS have been annihilated by Governor Ganduje.
People of Kano must be really disappointed in the administration of PMB in the way this mysterious death has been handled by FG.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by YoungAncient1: 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thank God you made the letter public because baba Yusuf will not read it. At best, he will ask Ahmed, Shehu or Adesina to summerize in 5 words, the content of the letter.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by igbowoman: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Has he responded since Kyari died
Kwankwaso should wait for the broadcast in another weeks.It may carry an answer for him
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Godwin616: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
sweetrace:
Why is he the governor of the state if he can’t apply his brains and proffer a solution? Can he not look at other states and see what they are doing? Can’t he organize tests carried out on the family members the dead people left behind? Does the state not have doctors? Is the Federal Government giving other states money? Was Lagos or Rivers given any money? Why is the letter public? Is it meant for us or is it just show and tell? Very wicked governor trying to gain from the sufferings of others.
Obviously the Governor is not living up to expectations. A clear manifestation of incompetency.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by KunleyY19(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Every time Kano is the most populous state... since 14years ago.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by classicfrank4u(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
sweetrace:
Why is he the governor of the state if he can’t apply his brains and proffer a solution? Can he not look at other states and see what they are doing? Can’t he organize tests carried out on the family members the dead people left behind? Does the state not have doctors? Is the Federal Government giving other states money? Was Lagos or Rivers given any money? Why is the letter public? Is it meant for us or is it just show and tell? Very wicked governor trying to gain from the sufferings of others.

The letter was written by kwankwaso not the governor undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
nedekid:

Abokis de die anyhow for kano.

Everybody outside kano know watin de kill them, but aboki inside kano no know.

Na akproka abokis state gov appoint to handle convic19.

Aproka aboki appointies de do as governor want instead to tell truth.

The letter want make the baba aboki for Aso rock reason the matter for kano wella make them no kpeme finish.

Thank you bro

Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by chubinwa(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
With the level of hunger in the land, you still write a voluminous letter. who get time to write am.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
In Nigeria everything is money money money. Even if you won't be alive to spend the money no one cares.

The governor was begging for N15B meanwhile there are no testing facilities and they claimed they were ready. Nothing was kept in place.

Coro will open their nyashi finish.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by fubsy: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oga Kwakwanso, thank you for your concern. It is laudable. But one thing I need to say in response is that Kano State is clamoring to be the epicenter of the virus in a few days, not months, as you said. If NCDC commences testing in Kano State tomorrow, I’m afraid, Lagos State confirmed positive case number may be a toy. Kano people have displayed a high level of ineptitude and carelessness during this Covid-19 era. I must say that it is unfortunate. More unfortunate is that their attitude could put unprecedented pressure on our medical personnel and facilities.
Kano people and government, I beg you, have pity on our medical personnel. Stay safe and at home, so that they can also have time to rest and be with their family.
President Buhari, I join Oga Kwankwanso to also beg you to intervene.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Mccullum: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
EdificeRay:
Never forget the most important task in life.

Amidst the global crises, ask yourself :

Is my soul prepared to meet my God?

Hand over your life to Jesus by asking him to come into your heart to be your new master.

This is the only condition necessary for you to be saved. Do not be deceived.

Romans 10:10
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Come to Jesus today.

Instead of saying COME TO GOD you're saying come to JESUS. It is you that needed prayers to be guided to right path.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by greatsodade(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
How would buhari read this long notebook now.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by bilag17(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
The reality of coro is staring at the faces of the people, of Kano state, even the elites. The extent of the ineptness, and level of insincerity and insensitivity of the state government is very clear to all now. I sincerely hope coro teach as many as are playing pranks with people's life (not only in Kano, but throughout Nigeria), be taught a life lesson that will humble them.
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by Kubernetes: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ezewuzie01:

His aids will read,digest and summarize
Re: Kwankwaso Writes President Buhari Over Kano Mysterious Deaths by lereinter(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Statemanship

Left for the dullard to take action

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates