Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Free Gift Of Nature - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Free Gift Of Nature (378 Views)

Deplorable Nature Of Roads In Oyigbo Rivers State / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids / Inside Lufasi Nature Park, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Gift Of Nature by botrix(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
After everything have gone through lately,I realise that there are free gifts from God,meant to console us,there are gifts you should sit and discuss with,without being judged.
.I realised that God made so many beautiful things so that we can look at it and smile again,love again,live again.When you look at some beautiful art of God,you realise that you are created for a purpose,you may be complete or incomplete both physically,financially, and spiritually,each person was created for a purpose just as each gift has different joy they bring.

The stay at home policy has made me realise that I have great gifts in my home,that are suppose to bring me joy,does gifts were not bought(my wife and kids).

It also made me to realise that God has given me beautiful gift of nature,which I have ignored.

These are pictures of art work of God at the back of my house that I have been taking for granted,they are rivers,cashew plantation,hills and mountains.They are present in Kurudu ,F.c.t Abuja.

The river actually goes round kurudu.

So what do you have that you have not appreciated?

Re: Free Gift Of Nature by botrix(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
more

(1) (Reply)

Canada Migration / Which 'benelux Countries' Is Best To Migrate To? / US Govt Proposes Fixed Period Of Stay For International Students, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.