Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins (50753 Views)

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Martinola(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oro kontri yi ma wa su mi bayi oo.
Abi iru kini gbogbo eleyi?
I am sure this kind of things happen in Nigeria.
It should be looked into and anyone found guilty should be fed to lions.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Sixfeetbelle: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
She should not let them rest ooh. They stole one of her babies. Nonsense people angry

6 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by LuQuLuQu(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Just negodu

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by laosy(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ohh God, this is unfair ooo, do you think it's so easy to carry pregnancy??!
The hospital must have be doing this for long, I'm sure this woman won't rest until she gets back her other child, and the state government should take drastic action on this!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by GeneralPula: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
StarUp:
Please o...schools should come and open...

Not right now ma’am..

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Franchise21(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
This should be thoroughly investigated

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Dre555: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
whitebulb:
To the mod dat banned me covik 550 will visit u after d lockdown tongue tongue angry
u wicked Sha.
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by susy6999: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by ojun50(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2020
Women are the most wicked people on earth......
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by friday2011(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
My experience with that same hospital was not a palatable one with there ill trained staffs at the HMO Office...

Very unprofessional set of people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Tpave(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
This must be properly investigated. I watched it on TVC yesterday when the woman was interviewed with the husband. They even showed the scan result and it was twins

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Emax911: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
investigation should be done ASAP........and she should have proof of the scan.
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by easyabbey02(m): 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Caterlytic parapoism grin
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
StarUp:
Lol experimenting spiderman

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Promotions: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Where was her husband/baby daddy or even relatives at the time of her childbirth??
This country just weak me, everyday one bad news.. I hope they find her baby

5 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by YorubaPrince: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
I don't trust anything 9ja, I swear

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Let me tell you all a true story. Happened in the hospital I was serving.

This woman was booked for CS on account of twin gestation and other issues. She had 3 scans done at the hospital. On the day of surgery she was prepped and wheeled in.

Surgery started, we opened her up, brought out the first child, then the conso was now looking for the second child. There was no second child.

That's how we called the husband into the theatre o, let him come and see for himself that there are no extra exit points in the theatre, we didn't steal the baby. We only found one child in the womb, not two.When the husband had confirmed for himself, we continued and closed her up.

My oga was pissed. I was beginning to wonder if it was wrong case note. We asked for all her scans. They all showed twin pregnancy, except the first scan at 8 weeks which showed signs of vanishing twin syndrome.

So it was likely that the other twin did vanish.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by frozen70(f): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
That scan alone has implicated all those that took part in the delivery
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by YorubaPrince: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Macsjebs:
Sometimes no matter how much marketing you do and how many times you tell nairalanders to view your signature, not everyone would which is understandable - it's a fast paced world where time matters...

But if you could take time out to see the thread on my signature, I think it's really worth it....

Are you OK?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
wonuks:
This is simple. If scan said it was twins and the hospital didn't offer any explanation on why one baby was delivered then it's a matter that should see the Court room. Who knows something is fishy about that hospital.
there could be an error with the scan actually

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by ThatFairGuy: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
There's iota of truth in this
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by seunayantokun(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Continue to shout woman so that they will not have used the baby before you get to the end of the matter. May God support you
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Zombiekiller010: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Vanished to where[quote ]author=funmisticqueen2 post=88927040]Let me tell you all a true story. Happened in the hospital I was serving.

This woman was booked for CS on account of twin gestation and other issues. She had 3 scans done at the hospital. On the day of surgery she was prepped and wheeled in.

Surgery started, we opened her up, brought out the first child, then the conso was now looking for the second child. There was no second child.

That's how we called the husband into the theatre o, let him come and see for himself that there are no extra exit points in the theatre, we didn't steal the baby. We only found one child in the womb, not two.When the husband had confirmed for himself, we continued and closed her up.

My oga was pissed. I was beginning to wonder if it was wrong case note. We asked for all her scans. They all showed twin pregnancy, except the first scan at 8 weeks which showed signs of vanishing twin syndrome.

So it was likely that the other twin did vanish.[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by wonuks(m): 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
there could be an error with the scan actually

In that case there should be a verifiable reason for that. Maybe fibroid gave a false result.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Zombiekiller010: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

vanished to where

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by dapsoneh: 9:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
StarUp:
will this boy go to school?
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by oluseg2: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Imagine

You are definitely overusing this word. It's becoming boring man.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
vanished to where
it is an actual thing. Vanishing twin syndrome. One of the fetuses stops developing and it is asorbed by the other twin and the mother.

Bonnyhope. bonnyhope Sunisonflex39

9 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by bonnyhope: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

There should be medical explanation to that.
That word "vanish" is English terminology
Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by eleko1: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
sad sad stealing person piking to sell to somebody else.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins by Wallace32: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
New born kidnapping increase day by day and the main reason behind this is security issues which muct be resolved especially security of hospitals.This step prove effect to stop these types of crime.https://www.mybesthoverboard.com/tomoloo-hoverboard-reviews/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) / Joseph Mayowa, LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide After Girlfriend Jilted Him / Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.