Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

“my Mom Said She Tried To Abort Me” – Mercy Eke, Reveals.(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Mom Said She Tried To Abort Me” – Mercy Eke, Reveals.(video) (221 Views)

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) / "My Mum Told Me She Tried To Abort Me" Emotional Bbnaija Mercy Reveals / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Mom Said She Tried To Abort Me” – Mercy Eke, Reveals.(video) by GistingBrity: 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2019 Winner, Mercy Eke has shared some inside details about her past that has got her fans in shocked.
Mercy Eke, while speaking in an interview on the premiere of her joint reality TV show with Ike which started yesterday revealed that her mother tried to abort her....Continue Reading: https://www.gistingbrity.com/my-mom-said-she-tried-to-abort-me-mercy-eke-reveals/

Re: “my Mom Said She Tried To Abort Me” – Mercy Eke, Reveals.(video) by godofuck231: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
mum-HO-she-HO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley "Soapy" Video Hits 10million Views On Youtube Now / Nigeria Musician Jaywon Charge To Court / With The Rise Of COVID-19, Give Every Nigerian N5k Monthly - Actress Ruth Kadiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.