Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Jenifer Johnson's Photos Trends On Husbands Timeline - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jenifer Johnson's Photos Trends On Husbands Timeline (1271 Views)

Pictures From The Premiere Of Thelegendofinikpi By Mercy Johnson (photos) / Photos Of Kedrick Jenifer, Bettie Jennifer's Drug Lord Husband / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jenifer Johnson's Photos Trends On Husbands Timeline by DejiPlug(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Since the lock down persisted till April 26, countless friends, admirers and wellwishers converged on the Facebook timeline of Pastor Seun Osigbesan to join in celebrating his beautiful star actress wife, also Seun Osigbesan but more popular as Jenifer from hit series The Johnsons, as she clocked a year older on Sunday.

The lead Pastor of GraceMade Christian Centre and wife (Seun & Seun) entertained beautiful comments and tributes from numerous wellwishers, including members of their Change Agents Workforce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iM5OJk5pM8

Here's the Mushy Facebook Post From Pastor Seun to his wife Seun Osigbesan that's Got Everyone Commenting.

Happy birthday to my beautiful, adorable and amazing wife. You are a total package and I am grateful to God for giving you to me and our children as a precious gift. You are a purpose driven woman with a large heart to be a blessing to the people around you in whatever way you can and I pray that as you step into a new year today the lines will fall for you in pleasant places, you will find fruitfulness in all that you set your heart to do and may the counsel of God for your life for this new year come to pass in Jesus name. Thank you for being you and for being all that you are. I love you baby and I wish you a very happy birthday.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reveals The Doctor That Will Transform Him To A Proper Woman - Photo / Legendary Perfomer, Stevie Wonder Is Permanently Moving To Africa / Old Video Exposes Bobrisky, Shows Him With Daffy Blanco After He Denied Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.