Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,508 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) (96373 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Praying For A Faulty Transformer: Dino Melaye Reacts / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jakumo:

I think our man Pastor Jaguda takes young choir girls up to his mountain for anointing, laying on of hands, speaking in tongues, and general purpose humping in the name of Jeeeeeeesus !

In the above pictures, he looks to be resting up before again calling that busty Calabar girl to come for another round of furious coitus and cunnilingus.

Pastor Jaguda we see you o. Just dash us any fine church girl when you don shook taya, make we sef manage am as Corona time con-sign.
Haha fear God na!
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
for inside lockdown? do we have mountains in Lagos?? how did he get there.........yeye!
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by adenigga(m): 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:
So you went with photographer to pose on the mountain.are picture show off necessary if you are really genuine about your prayers?

I can't imagine myself praying and the world has to see or know I'm speaking to God.which Kain Pharisee behaviour is that?

But why are we been taken for a fool?
Taking photos where serious prayer is going on.

Does this man think we can fall for this? Never!!!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
xreal:

I understand sir.

Mine is - the pastor should be blame, not photographer. Photographer might be doing his work, and working based on instruction.
Who knows, the photographer might have advised pastor not to do this sheet; and pastor might have threatened not to pay photographer's salary.

I understand your point. But in almost all cases, these photographers of pastors are also members of the church working in the media unit of the church.

Or you think Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi will go and hire an outsider as a photographer to cover their events? No.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
babseg:
Are you sure that is TB Joshua? That guy in that pic reassembles Fadeyi Oloro
You no go kill me with laughter

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Focusmind: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
That place be like Python and Puff Arda habitat. Typical snake environment

Let his one eye be open as he prays as those two snakes are dangerous and dem no send you. Na to sink their fangs on you.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by howmarket2: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
chuksbaby:
This My 4g is behaving like 2 and half G.

Make una go hustle ooo.

Check my profile and earn freely
oga I done the follow you.make I learn how to be a man from you.i wish say we go fit talk one on one.make you be my mentor abeg chirman.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Howtofuck: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Onyekachi419:
With the way things are going we need all the prayers we can get.
May God answer his pray for us. kiss
You look beautiful and your breasts balance well
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Neoteny7: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mountain?

That's barely a hillock
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by libertrust: 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Whether is T.B. Joshua or not shud not be an issue all we want is for this deadly virus to end, because nigerians are suffering.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
I thought he said corona virus would go on March 27, 2020 the way it came?
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2020

Pastorpreneur go and sit down

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Amanda4life: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
They just want to keep their members loyal.

Don't worry after the lockdown I m sure those with coronavirus will be coming to your church deliverance unknowingly to you
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
babaolofin:

My brother, body needs comfort on mountain for a man that lives in comfort.

In the late 90s when TB Joshua had only secondhand black Santana car and 99% of members are poor, he goes to isolated mountains where there is no comfort, no communication (distraction). Now if he is the one in the picture, he only went there to rest and to have change of environment because he has not travelled for about two months due to lockdown.

Lol

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Pondeck:
Honestly, we know real prophets are praying and Christians are interceding but it doesn't need to be shown like this.
The world is praying so whoever took pictures of the pastor isn't doing well
God Bless You
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
seunayantokun:

He only said March 27th, he did not say the year 2020
Hahahahahahaha
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Omoniyiii: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Good will forgive the person that pics mix this picture coz this is not Prophet TB Joshua
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
seunayantokun:
He didn't mention the year grin cheesy grin
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Omoniyiii:
Good will forgive the person that pics mix this picture coz this is not Prophet TB Joshua
Does that Look like PHOTOSHOP to you..?
Why not allow the prophet to come out and deny such
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by pedel: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
You meant he looks like okoko meki, ajimutaba oogun?
Ogboju l'oogun somo aje niko?
Kukute ominra jigi, eni mi kukute ara e lomi.
Ajikiti omo ajikititatata, egeremiti iganna timbe lode leyi ti ogbodo wo laelae, enio ba wolu odorun alakeji.

No, that ain't Fadeyi oloro.

babseg:
Are you sure that is TB Joshua? That guy in that pic reassembles Fadeyi Oloro
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by costandi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
irunoko:
So you went with photographer to pose on the mountain.are picture show off necessary if you are really genuine about your prayers?

I can't imagine myself praying and the world has to see or know I'm speaking to God.which Kain Pharisee behaviour is that?
Jesus went on the mountain to pray. Two thousand years later you heard about it because someone wrote an account of it. I can bet that if cameras were around, pictures of him praying would have been taken. Prophet TB Joshua might be doing so to show an example to his followers.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wettoid123:

you people complain over everything,
nope.God has given us conditionalities for speaking with him he said

THOSE THAT SEEK(WORSHIP) ME MUST DO SO IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH.meaning your motives must be genuine not for show off or to impress anybody that you are praying to God,what for?
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hhmmmm .

Meanwhile if you are a genuine single . Meet New friends while you staying at home . Don't lonely or bored find friends now ...

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
adenigga:

But why are we been taken for a fool?
Taking photos where serious prayer is going on.

Does this man think we can fall for this? Never!!!
na him know who he dey try impress.maybe his customers.smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Profadvocate: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
They think dey are deceiving us abi
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Newpost:
TB Joshua has been on the mountain for 4 days, praying for Coronavirus end.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/921421134956074/

Just wondering whether Jesus Christ even told his followers he was going to the mountain..... Media pastors, i pray your prayer works.
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
mordred44:
angel na d fotografa
as angel snap am who con upload am for social media? Angel ABI? lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Alexclem(m): 7:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Unnecessary
It is totally against Jesus model of prayer. This one na Pharisee oooo

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by Adex2442: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
That's not Prophet T.B Joshua..his church just confirmed it

Really can I get link
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
tonididdy:

He's a public figure bra
my point is he should respect the sanctity of prayer and worship with God.there should be a level of reverence and respect for god.even idolators when paying homage to their idols in shrines Dont do so with cameras or post it on social media how much more the king of kings? They should not reduce Christianity to a buisness venture abeg
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by SyberKate(f): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
He went with Matt and photographer
Re: TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) by irunoko(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Daboomb:

According to T.B Joshua, March 27th is next week!
Coronavirus will end on March 27.

Govt should lock all the Miracle Workers inside a room, with five Covid-19 patients for five days and let them heal them miraculaously
grin grin

Imagine, not one Coronavirus healing by any G.O or Pastor or Imam or Sheik or Evangelist since all isnce January! angry angry
christianity is not a buisness or gambling merchandise,it's complete worship and reverence to God before any miracle.miracles are just added advantage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / Picture Of Turkey-Based Nigerian Man In A Bottle, Buried In Front Of His House / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.