Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland (2895 Views)

Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos / As From Today, I Say Bye Bye To Tecno And Infinix Phones / Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by sunshineV(f): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Okay then,
Tell us a better phone cheaper than USD100 with 6.90inc screen, Android 10.0 and a 5000mah battery.

Umidigi A5 pro is 99.9

1 Like

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by chariisGRACE(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Thanks for stating your point.
Infinix produce device for all and sundry.
You can get a cheap HOT version or an expensive ZERO version.
As for me, I will dash out my HOT 8 Pro and get the latest HOT 9 pro with Android 10.0 @ $101.
It's a win-win for me cos it's a basic smartphone that will do all that is required of a phone.
I'm not like those peeps that depends on their phone to control their TVs, Playing the shitty PUBG and shouting Snapdragon 660 upandan.

I am very very sorry to say that you enjoy being cheated.

5 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by Lawrencestix(m): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=sunshineV post=88958067]

People talking about phone in phone section, this one dey vex.

This is phone section, we talk about phones

If money is the problem go to business section

If na corona go health section
Finishing grin

2 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by Flytime: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
BigTableShaker:

But Infinix Zero 6 pro have all these things including SD processor and a Gorilla glass 5.
you mean that overpriced crap,for about 60k it isn't crap minus USB type c but for over a 100k it's rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by BigTableShaker(f): 3:16am On Apr 29, 2020
chariisGRACE:

I am very very sorry to say that you enjoy being cheated.

You're the one being cheated here.
I know what I'm getting with my money unlike you buying a SD 660 in 2020.
If I wanna get a premium device, it's either a Samsung or Apple.
Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by BigTableShaker(f): 3:17am On Apr 29, 2020
sunshineV:

Umidigi A5 pro is 99.9
Hehehehe.
What is Umidigi?
Sounds like a mozambican juju name.
Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by sunshineV(f): 3:20am On Apr 29, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Hehehehe.
What is Umidigi?
Sounds like a mozambican juju name.

I know right. What kind of name is infinix or Samsung or even iPhone?

Aboki we don't buy name but marketers like u can't understand that

5 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by BigTableShaker(f): 3:23am On Apr 29, 2020
ubev01:
I'm not saying you do bro, i only responding to your saying that there are many remote control apps on the play store.
Meanwhile, ir blaster is just one of the MANY features found on MI and not on Infinix
Okay..
All these phones are just like cars.
There are Bentley's, Ferrari's, Lincoln's, Bugatti's etc.
But then, there are Benz's and the Lexus.
Alas there are Nissan, Toyota, Honda etc.

Lastly there are Opel, Mitsubishi, etc.
All of these brands offers something a consumer wants.
Moral; You don't sass my Mitsubishi all because you drive a Corolla.
Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by BigTableShaker(f): 3:26am On Apr 29, 2020
sunshineV:

I know right. What kind of name is infinix or Samsung or even iPhone?

Aboki we don't buy name but marketers like u can't understand that
Hehehe.
I ain't a marketer tho.
Buh I'm telling you, Infinix is way better than those Chinko phones.
Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by sunshineV(f): 3:27am On Apr 29, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Hehehe.
I ain't a marketer tho.
Buh I'm telling you, Infinix is way better than those Chinko phones.

Chinko calling chinko chinko

Ur head is paining u....abi no be the same infinix?

Camera Has stopped

Google play has stopped etc

8 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by BigTableShaker(f): 3:30am On Apr 29, 2020
sunshineV:

Chinko calling chinko chinko

Ur head is paining u....abi no be the same infinix?

Camera Has stopped

Google play has stopped etc
Infinix ain't from China.
Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by sunshineV(f): 3:32am On Apr 29, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Ehn ehn. ..gist me

6 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by BigTableShaker(f): 3:37am On Apr 29, 2020
sunshineV:

Ehn ehn. ..gist me
Google is your friend.
Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by sunshineV(f): 3:41am On Apr 29, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Google is your friend.

My "friend" said Hong Kong, China
Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by BigTableShaker(f): 3:49am On Apr 29, 2020
sunshineV:

My "friend" said Hong Kong, China
Yeah, they may have a plant in Hong Kong buh they're from Indonesia really.
Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by sunshineV(f): 3:54am On Apr 29, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Yeah, they may have a plant in Hong Kong buh they're from Indonesia really.

grin

Bobo yi ti ya werey grin

Issit the same infinix brother of tecno, distant cousin of itel from the transsion holdings family abi which one?

Crack no good for ur health ahswear grin

12 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by BigTableShaker(f): 3:56am On Apr 29, 2020
sunshineV:

grin

Bobo yi ti ya werey grin

Issit the same infinix brother of tecno, distant cousin of itel from the transsion holdings family abi which one?

Crack no good for ur health ahswear grin

I'm fasting pls.
I don't do this insulting shitt.
Better we call it a day.
You've won.
Thank you.
Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by sunshineV(f): 3:59am On Apr 29, 2020
BigTableShaker:

I'm fasting pls.
I don't do this insulting shitt.
Better we call it a day.
You've won.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by chariisGRACE(m): 6:04am On Apr 29, 2020
The Infinix That is not even recognized in China

3 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by atheistandproud(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2020
BigTableShaker:

I don't mean to insult you at all. But you're ignorant.

Totally and completely.

Please read. Go to Google and read up as much as you can.

5 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by atheistandproud(m): 6:44am On Apr 29, 2020
@Bigtableshaker

I have written several articles on smartphones which you can read for free by just clicking my username.

Knowledge is free. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

4 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by ubev01(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Okay..
All these phones are just like cars.
There are Bentley's, Ferrari's, Lincoln's, Bugatti's etc.
But then, there are Benz's and the Lexus.
Alas there are Nissan, Toyota, Honda etc.

Lastly there are Opel, Mitsubishi, etc.
All of these brands offers something a consumer wants.
Moral; You don't sass my Mitsubishi all because you drive a Corolla.
you are very right my brother. But what happens when the Mitsubishi (inferior)costs more than the corolla (superior)?

6 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by Breastfeed: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
odinga1of:

USB type C port.

GCAM

Transion Holdings will start that 2027

I think the Tecno phantom 6 and 6+ released in 2016 came with the USB type C port
Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by khingTony(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Okay then,
Tell us a better phone cheaper than USD100 with 6.90inc screen, Android 10.0 and a 5000mah battery.
6.6 inch IPS screen with 266ppi, is what I will consider inferior, android 10.0 on a crappy XOS UI is what I'll not pay for, and a 5,000 mAh battery without fast charge + a useless helio A25 chipset (and will take over 10 hours to charge fully)is not better than a 2,000 mAh battery

5 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by atheistandproud(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
khingTony:

6.6 inch IPS screen with 266ppi, is what I will consider inferior, android 10.0 on a crappy XOS UI is what I'll not pay for, and a 5,000 mAh battery without fast charge + a useless helio A25 chipset (and will take over 10 hours to charge fully)is not better than a 2,000 mAh battery

Op give this man a medal.

He's an enlightened fellow, he truly is.

3 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by BigTableShaker(f): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
ubev01:
you are very right my brother. But what happens when the Mitsubishi (inferior)costs more than the corolla (superior)?
Hehehehe.
Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by Chuksteric(m): 12:43am On Apr 30, 2020
BigTableShaker:

Hehehehe.
pick your fights bro
Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:22am On Apr 30, 2020
samyd1:
skywalker240
cruxgemmata
ZesusHVWritter
gjprince
I dey here sir. I am just perplexed at the alarming rate of Technological ignorance being depicted by Transision and her fans daily....
You call transision device a lowend device, their marketers and fans go say na insult.
You compare the Transission device to a midrange them go say "ha ha... You wan kill the phone? So far the wayward phone can call its good"

Honestly speaking. Transision should just pack and go. They are a lost course. For me, I don't see them turning a better leaf.
If anything. They are getting worse. Before the world starts saying nothing grows in Nigeria, transision should carry their bad head and go.

2 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by drjprince: 5:30am On Apr 30, 2020
samyd1:
skywalker240
cruxgemmata
ZesusHVWritter
Drjprince
thanks for the mention bro

I promise their marketers and promoters on nairaland that they won't know peace

3 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by okikiosibodu(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
BigTableShaker:

I play PUBG, PES 2020, Mortal Kombat 2020 on my infinix HOT 8 Pro.
[b]There are handful of remote control app on play sto[/b]re.
GCam is shitt.
Infinix has a Corning gorilla glass too.
Snapdragon, Exynox, A14 bionic, HelioP, all are different forms of processors.
@bolded... Its like buying a side mirror for a canoe... You need infra-red blaster (an hardware that does same function the bulb-like thing on your remote does) for the software to work

2 Likes

Re: Free Advice To Tecno Managers On Nairaland by okikiosibodu(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
drjprince:
they have bad name already I wonder what is there to spoil
Haq Haq Haq. What is dead cannot be killed #GOT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Buy The New Iphone 14... Its Useless! See WHY!!! / Plz I Need Ur Help On My X2-01 Memory Card / Get Kitkat-style Launchers On Ur I.C.S And Jellybean Android Devices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.