Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

“god Kept Me Alive For A Reason –very Busty Lady Who Survived Failed .... (PICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “god Kept Me Alive For A Reason –very Busty Lady Who Survived Failed .... (PICS) (1243 Views)

Man Burnt Alive For Stealing Black Bullet Drink - VIDEO / Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said / Villagers Bury Man Alive For Beheading Brother In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“god Kept Me Alive For A Reason –very Busty Lady Who Survived Failed .... (PICS) by LastNL: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
“God kept me alive for a reason” – VERY BUSTY Lady who survived failed cosmetic surgery, writes.

Nigerian social media personality, Omohtee, with massive breast, who almost lost her life after a botched cosmetic surgery with Med Contour, has taken to the micro-blogging platform to show gratitude to God for sparing her life.

Omohtee had called out a popular plastic surgeon in Lagos, Dr. Anu Fella of Med Contour when she began to experience excruciating pains in her waists after her surgery.

Weeks after the drama that unfolded, the very busty Omohtee has however taken to the same platform to express her joy after she survived the incident.

SEE HER BUSTY PHOTOS AND READ MORE HERE

Re: “god Kept Me Alive For A Reason –very Busty Lady Who Survived Failed .... (PICS) by Victorycollins(f): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
You'll Be shocked to find out that WhatsApp isn't as boring as it seems.
Hook up for sex, relationship and chats
Click here to know how..

https://regulartvshow./blog/
Thank me later!!
Please, ignore if you're not interested...
Thank you...
Re: “god Kept Me Alive For A Reason –very Busty Lady Who Survived Failed .... (PICS) by Ogilinsaka: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Victorycollins:
You'll Be shocked to find out that WhatsApp isn't as boring as it seems.
Hook up for sex, relationship and chats
Click here to know how..

https://regulartvshow./blog/
Thank me later!!
Please, ignore if you're not interested...
Thank you...

I ignored already. Thanks

1 Like

Re: “god Kept Me Alive For A Reason –very Busty Lady Who Survived Failed .... (PICS) by oluwaseyi0: 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Never give up. Try again and again and again till it's successful
Re: “god Kept Me Alive For A Reason –very Busty Lady Who Survived Failed .... (PICS) by aimmoney9: 1:28am On Apr 28, 2020
When you tell women that they are beautiful the way they are naturally dey won't hear, they now only see themselves as beautiful after wearing makeup et all so sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibidun Ighodalo: 'I Want To Know If This Was SUICIDE Or MURDER'! - Kemi Olunloyo / Bribe-seeking Policeman Leaves Two Boys Battling For Their Lives In Edo State / Hoodlums Destory And Steal Money From First Bank And Access Bank ATM In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.