Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Dokpesi Raymond AIT Boss Tests Positive To Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dokpesi Raymond AIT Boss Tests Positive To Coronavirus (312 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus / Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Coronavirus Outbreak In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dokpesi Raymond AIT Boss Tests Positive To Coronavirus by LatestTori4Town: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2020

Raymond Dokpesi Jnr, chairman of DAAR Communications Plc, owners of Africa Independent Television, has tested positive to coronavirus.

AIT Chairman, Raymond Dokpesi Jnr Confirms He's Positive

“I got a call this morning confirming the result is COVID-19 positive. I am leaving now to the Gwagwalada Isolation Centre for treatment and hope to be back in two weeks.

Many of you may have interacted with me during our various meetings and I would advise you to get tested as soon as possible,” Dokpesi said in a short message to members of staff in Abuja, AIT reported on Monday evening.

Dokpesi was said to have been self-isolating in the past week, before he developed malaria symptoms and started coughing.

He reportedly contacted the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) for a COVID-19 test which came back positive. Dokpesi is said not to have a recent travel history, advised those who have interacted with him lately to get tested.
Source
Re: Dokpesi Raymond AIT Boss Tests Positive To Coronavirus by CelestineNelson: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Seriously....
Re: Dokpesi Raymond AIT Boss Tests Positive To Coronavirus by nifemi25(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Op why did you post someone else picture with a tag of dokpsi

(1) (Reply)

After Pregnancy: 7 Amazing Tips To Get Back In Shape / US Confirms One-million Covid-19 Cases / Coronavirus: Kenyans Moved By Widow Cooking Stones For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.