Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. (904 Views)

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate / Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by seunlee999(m): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
please nairaland my life is so boring this days i need a soulmate, a girl of 20 to 24yrs of age stay in akure ondo state, am 24yrs of age live in akure i dont have much money but we can managed each other and show true love, please serious minded girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by seunlee999(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
ugly and beautiful, tall or short black or fair, all is accepted
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by ojun50(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
The one for making hair or which one
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
A soulmate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity.[1] This may involve similarity, love, romance, platonic relationships, comfort, intimacy, sexuality, sexual activity, spirituality, compatibility and trust.[2]

Definition Edit

In current usage, "soulmate" usually refers to a romantic or platonic partner, with the implication of an exclusive lifelong bond.[3] It commonly holds the connotation of being the strongest bond with another person[4] that one can achieve. It is commonly accepted that one will feel 'complete' once they have found their soulmate, as it is partially in the perceived definition that two souls are meant to unite.[citation needed] The term "soulmate" first appeared in the English language in a letter by Samuel Taylor Coleridge in 1822.[citation needed]

Criticism Edit
Some psychologists state that believing that a soulmate exists specifically for a person is an unrealistic expectation.[4][5][6]

Historical usages of the concept Edit

Theosophy Edit
According to the esoteric religious movement Theosophy, whose claims were modified by Edgar Cayce, God created androgynous souls—equally male and female. Later theories postulate that the souls split into separate genders, perhaps because they incurred karma while playing around on the Earth, or "separation from God." Over a number of reincarnations, each half seeks the other. When all karmic debt is purged, the two will fuse back together and return to the ultimate.[7][8][better source needed]

New Age Edit
According to Mark L. Prophet and Elizabeth Clare Prophet, a soulmate is a separate entity with whom one has spent many lifetimes as a friend, lover, co-worker or partner, and to whom one is usually drawn to fulfill a specific mission.[9] They describe a soulmate as one of many potential spiritual brothers or sisters: "even though there may be a great attraction and bond between soulmates, fundamentally, in the ultimate sense, you could define it more as a brother/sister relationship, even though soulmates have great marriages and a great union of hearts."[10] According to Mark Prophet: "A soulmate relationship has to do with the seat of the soul chakra, that chakra just above the base ... The connection is one of parallel and mutual evolution rather than origin."[10]

Source Wikipedia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by SavageMaster: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
seunlee999:
please nairaland my life is so boring this days i need a soulmate, a girl of 20 to 24yrs of age stay in akure ondo state, am 24yrs of age live in akure i dont have much money but we can managed each other and show true love, please serious minded girl.

Lol. You need Jesus!!!

Wow! Your life is so boring these days and you need a soulmate. Like, seriously? Did I just read this?

Whatever happened to developing yourself within this period, maximizing your potentials and building your character, esteem and self-worth?

Let me end here, for now.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Karlifate: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
SavageMaster:

Lol. You need Jesus!!!

Wow! Your life is so boring these days and you need a soulmate. Like, seriously? Did I just read this?

Whatever happened to developing yourself within this period, maximizing your potentials and building your character, esteem and self-worth?

Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
SavageMaster:

Lol. You need Jesus!!!

Keep quiet if u dont have sth to say.

Whats wrong with him seeking a soul mate?

I dont want to talk too much this night but I dont know where u Nigerians learnt this philosophy from.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Renida: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nothing wrong in him seeking a soul mate. It's his soul's present yearning

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by SavageMaster: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I dont want to talk too much this night but I dont know where u Nigerians learnt this philosophy from.

I just asked him a question. Is boredom a reason for seeking a "soulmate "? You're just bored in your life, and gbam, next thing, you start advertising for a "soulmate ". Is that how it works? Please educate me.

I pity the girl he wants to use and cure his boredom.

Well, since you want to help him, you can give him your sister's number, ok?
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Akinbahm(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
SavageMaster:

Lol. You need Jesus!!!

The rate of our hypocrisy for this 9ja is outstanding.

Hear yourself, HE NEEDS JESUS nah JESUS he go marry why you being hypocritical and we sabi ur type after them go useless themselves finish them go come dey form holy holy tueh...

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by SavageMaster: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Akinbahm:

The rate of our hypocrisy for this 9ja is outstanding.

Hear yourself, HE NEEDS JESUS nah JESUS he go marry why you being hypocritical and we sabi ur type after them go useless themselves finish them go come dey form holy holy tueh...

Help him out nah. Find him a girl.

You're quick to want to tear my post because you saw JESUS. Eiya! In case you missed it, I advised him on other things he can do to cure his 'boredom '

Point I'm trying to make is that just 'boredom ' is a wrong reason for wanting a 'soulmate '. It's a wrong foundation to build on. I don't even know what he means by soulmate; when does the Op intend getting married to this girl, or does he just want to try his "luck"?

If the Op invests time developing himself, he won't need to post an advert on Nairaland before girls come flocking around him.

Peace
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Akinbahm(m): 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I tire baba, some people just dey one kind one kind sha. imagine ow come I need a soulmate con relate with You need Jesus?

Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Brunicekid(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
SavageMaster:

Lol. You need Jesus!!!

Exactly...@ OP, maximize your potentials.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by CsRockefeller(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
SavageMaster:

I just asked him a question. Is boredom a reason for seeking a "soulmate "? You're just bored in your life, and gbam, next thing, you start advertising for a "soulmate ". Is that how it works? Please educate me.

I pity the girl he wants to use and cure his boredom.

Well, since you want to help him, you can give him your sister's number, ok?

You should understand what he meant by being bored. You can open up that word into many parts.

He probably didnt express his thoughts well but, one thing is that he is not looking for a Bovi or a Basketmouth.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by SavageMaster: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You should understand what he meant by being bored. You can open up that word into many parts.

He probably didnt express his thoughts well but, one thing is that he is not looking for a Bovi or a Basketmouth.

Alright. Noted
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by CsRockefeller(m): 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
When I hear people say leave relationship and focus on yourself, your studies, develop yourself I just laugh as if both are mutually exclusive events.

I once had a close friendship that I wished went further to becoming a relationship. We pushed ourselves to the very edge, it was like we were in a competition spiritually and academically.

After our ND, she finished with a Distinction, I finished with an Upper Credit. She did her I.T at PWC, I did mine at GTB.

Lets stop all that rubbish narrative. Look at Obama and Michell.

What we should do is to encourage people to choose smartly.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
op few months later you'll come here to lament of heartbreak. we're patiently waiting

Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by seunlee999(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
is my life pls, dat wat i need presently a good girl
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
cc Millenniumlady cheesy
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Millenniumlady(f): 2:33am On Apr 28, 2020
seunlee999:
is my life pls, dat wat i need presently a good girl
Did i hear you say we can managed Manage kini shocked The relationship is not yet started and you're talking about management......See lemme tell you something your brothers here hate us because we're esteemed ladies and management is out of our dictionary so if you truly want a nairaland girlfriend you need to hustle more cause even the oloshos in ondo don't manage costumers not to talk of real ladies like us do the above started then we'll know where to start from...........Hope it helps
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Millenniumlady(f): 2:34am On Apr 28, 2020
lefulefu:
cc Millenniumlady cheesy
Lefu I don talk make i see what he's up to set awong manager cheesy
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by CsRockefeller(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Did i hear you say we can managed Manage kini shocked The relationship is not yet started and you're talking about management......See lemme tell you something your brothers here hate us because we're esteemed ladies and management is out of our dictionary so if you truly want a nairaland girlfriend you need to hustle more cause even the oloshos in ondo don't manage costumers not to talk of real ladies like us do the above started then we'll know where to start from...........Hope it helps

SMH
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Millenniumlady(f): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

SMH
Let this be the last time you'll quote me on this forum.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by CsRockefeller(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Let this be the last time you'll quote me on this forum.

Once again I ask, if I dont, what are you going to do about it?
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Millenniumlady(f): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Once again I ask, if I dont, what are you going to do about it?
I would have asked you to be careful but i did say well done cause you know better
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by CsRockefeller(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I would have asked you to be careful but i did say well done cause you know better

Its very easy to get u worked up and thats ur weakness.

Take a chill pill, life is beautiful.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Millenniumlady(f): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Its very easy to get u worked up and thats ur weakness.

Take a chill pill, life is beautiful.
You know nothing about life so run along
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
What is love, without money....... cheesy. How do you intend to show true love?

By shagging her at every opportunity? How does she replenish her energy, without money to buy food and drink.......... wink
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by CsRockefeller(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You know nothing about life so run along

grin grin

Yes Ma'am.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by tweakdude1: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Be careful what you wish for because your current state is better than living with regrets.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by Millenniumlady(f): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin

Yes Ma'am.
k
Re: Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. by bonnyhope: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
No reasonable girl will yield to ur request now because the purpose for companionship is conditional.
It is true that almost every single person is feeling the boredom now so what happened when you engage ur yourself later

You will find a way to chase her abi after harvesting the ripe fruit

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Ghanian organic 3-in-1 Body Cream / Boyfriend Infected Lover With HIV. See Critical Problem / Police Arrest Slay Queen For Publishing Names Of HIV Positive Men In A Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.