Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Boobs Lockdown! Singer, Lizzo Flaunts Her Boobs To Ring In 32nd Birthday (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boobs Lockdown! Singer, Lizzo Flaunts Her Boobs To Ring In 32nd Birthday (photo) (3442 Views)

South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) / Lizzo Flaunts Her Curves In New Bikini Photos As She Keeps Promoting Body / Heavy Backside Alert!! Lizzo Flaunts Her Backside In Thong Underwear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boobs Lockdown! Singer, Lizzo Flaunts Her Boobs To Ring In 32nd Birthday (photo) by queenblog(f): 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
American singer, Lizzo, whose real name is Melissa Viviane Jefferson clocked 32 today, and she took to Instagram to ring in her birthday with a revealing photo that showcased her boobs.

FULL PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/04/singer-lizzo-flaunts-her-package-to.html

1 Like

Re: Boobs Lockdown! Singer, Lizzo Flaunts Her Boobs To Ring In 32nd Birthday (photo) by Victorycollins(f): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
You'll Be shocked to find out that WhatsApp isn't as boring as it seems.
Click here to find out why

https://regulartvshow./blog/
Thank me later!!
Please, ignore if you're not interested...
Thank you...
Re: Boobs Lockdown! Singer, Lizzo Flaunts Her Boobs To Ring In 32nd Birthday (photo) by meobizy(f): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
I thought she was older. Since she is entertainment for Yoruba men I'll look elsewhere. There is no way in hell I'll click that link.
Re: Boobs Lockdown! Singer, Lizzo Flaunts Her Boobs To Ring In 32nd Birthday (photo) by Rhaspody(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lizzo is just a waste of fat. no boobs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

99% Of Nigerian Girls Do This Every Sunday / Shocking Moment Some Group Of Boys Used Girls For Ritual (video) / ddd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.