Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

What If You Knew When The World Would End - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If You Knew When The World Would End (484 Views)

Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / What Type Of World Would Be The Ideal World? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Knew When The World Would End by snthesis(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
What if you knew when the world would end?
what would you do?

well, this thread was developed to address those two salient questions in regards to the Revelation i received and further background research. This will be addressed in 3 separate post with reference for fact checking

Part 1- Background:
Current World realities:
1. The world is currently under siege by the COVID-19 pandemic (regardless of whether you believe it or not). Most nations under the Earth are on Lockdown

2. The proposed permanent solution is to Vaccinate the world. Currently plans are underway to produce 7billion vaccines – one for each person on earth

[url]https://www.euractiv.com/section/health-consumers/news/gates-foundation-calls-for-global-cooperation-on-vaccine-for-7-billion-people/ [/url]

3. There exist a global alliance for Vaccination and Immunization (GAVI). It is a singular body founded by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, that integrates the following entities -UNICEF-WHO-WorldBank- Vaccine manufacturers-world governments-Civil societies-Research agencies- Private sector partners.
[url]https://www.gavi.org/our-alliance/about [/url]

4. There is a MIT research study for use of quantum dots to Identify persons. This quantum dots will be administered alongside with the Vaccine. Research is sponsored by Bill and Melinda gates foundation

[url]https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/invisible-ink-could-reveal-whether-kids-have-been-vaccinated/ [/url]

5. Now how do manage data for 7billion people?, no issues, the technology is rapidly advanced and soon with the global implementation of 5G, data acquisition and management would be a piece of cake. What is 5G? –“5G enables a new kind of network that is designed to connect virtually everyone and everything together including machines, objects, and devices.”

[url]https://www.qualcomm.com/invention/5g/what-is-5g [/url]

6. Now imagine when items 3, 4 and 5 are combined, guess what, we have ID2020 i.e. “A unique convergence of trends provides an unprecedented opportunity to make a coordinated, concerted push to provide digital ID to everyone.

[url]https://id2020.org/digital-identity [/url]

The next question is what does all these mean. See part 2
Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by snthesis(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2020
Part 2: The Why, the What and the How

The Why:
To fulfil God’s word in regards to judgment day and the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ
Why then is the king of the world hell bent on fulfilling God’s prophecy.
• The Devil and angels already know they are doomed for hell and his purpose is to drag as many of God’s people to hell with him, ever wondered why moral decadence is at its all time high, everything is “right” with this generation- there is no fear of repercussion, people applauding decadence, children encourage to abort, to change gender etc and if you stand against it the world tags you as politically incorrect

The What and the How :
After the rapture of the Elect, there shall be seven years of tribulation after which comes Judgement/Second Coming of Jesus Christ. The following will be unique to the Tribulation period Revelations 13: 17.
Revelations 13: 17 :- And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name
The question is how can that prophecy (Rev 13: 17) be fulfilled in a world with close to 7billion people, how can you restrict/control close to 7billion people from buying or selling , how can that be implemented

The answer lies in Part 1 above
• The World currently has the technology to positively Identify and Tag the entire population.-FACT
• The World currently has a valid reason to implement that Technology albeit under the guise of vaccinating the entire world to prevent re-emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic – FACT
• The Governments of each country has attained overarching controls that witnessed the populace freely handing over its civil liberties, thus the populace will also beg to be vaccinated if only it will result in return back to “normalcy”.
• Those that refuse to be vaccinated, will not be re-integrated into society, i.e. you will be unable to return back to your work place with out proof of vaccination/receipt of the Mark, your children will not be able to go to school, you cant bank, you become basically an enemy of state to be quarantined until you receive the Mark, which in essence leads to the fulfilment of Rev 13: 17
Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by snthesis(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Part 3: The When

Now the big question, when will these events happen? Which brings us back to my revelation. God gave me insight as to when exactly these event will take place, which I will present below, the essence is to call people to repentance just like the days of Noah, “do not get left behind”.

The disciples asked Jesus for a sign of His second coming, and he responded in Matt 24: 15-31. Key reference is in Verse 15 “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley
The reference in the book of Daniel is particularly to the Daniel 12: 11 “And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days”
Timelines:
The Tribulation shall last for 7years and in two 3.5yrs phases dubbed Tribulation (1st 3.5yr phase) and the Great Tribulation (2nd 3.5yr phase)
Daniel 12: 11 gives us the timeline for the 1st Tribulation phase 1290days. However do note that there is a timeline of 30days lag i.e. 3.5yrs is 1260days “"time, times and a half" .
Now this calls for wisdom, in essence before the actual tribulation there is a 30day grace period in which the Rapture would occur. These grace period is triggered by the fulfilment of the scripture in Daniel 12:11. I believe we are currently fulfilling the scriptures of Dan 12:11 with all forms of public worship banned. Which is a major reference for the signs of the end times which our saviour Jesus spake in Matt 24: 15-31. The clock started ticking in 1st April 2020, brethren tis time you “watch and pray” for the time is near. Repent and accept our Lord Jesus as your saviour.

2 Likes

Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by snthesis(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
just to add...The Love God has for us is unwavering so is His mercy. He was willing to save Sodom and Gomorah from destruction if only they could be found 10righteous people within the city. GOD hasnt changed and this Tribulation may tarry only by His mercy and thus create confusion within the ranks of the "Invisible Enemy" but are you willing to take that risk... repent now for the kingdom of God is at hand.

1 Like

Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by chatinent: 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
NP: God of men, by Falz.
Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by snthesis(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
notice the timeline: if God doesnt interfere, the rapture will occur within days.. after which the 3.5yrs tribulation will start counting. this is quite key cos this is the time required to vaccinate/Digital ID the entire world as well as roll out 5G across the entire landmass in preparation for the next 3.5yrs aka Great Tribulation i.e full enforcement of Rev 13:17.

1 Like

Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by snthesis(m): 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
watch and pray

1 Like

Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by snthesis(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
the day draweth nigh

1 Like

Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by odinson1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Gullibility + ignorance = stupidity

Keep on believing in fairytales and conspiracy theories

2 Likes

Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by sonmvayina(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
The desolation spoken of in Daniel is Jesus himself..that the Greek/Roman set up to replace the worship of the creator and barn the daily sacrifice to God almighty..claiming that Jesus ended all sacrifice...you got it all wrong..
Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by orunto27: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
It is like waiting for your Exam Results. Start Praying that you might be counted with The Saints.
Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by snthesis(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
sonmvayina:
The desolation spoken of in Daniel is Jesus himself..that the Greek/Roman set up to replace the worship of the creator and barn the daily sacrifice to God almighty..claiming that Jesus ended all sacrifice...you got it all wrong..

i beg to disagree.
Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by snthesis(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by snthesis(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2020
Re: What If You Knew When The World Would End by sonmvayina(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2020
snthesis:

i beg to disagree.

State your reasons...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Being Spiritual And Being Religious? / Should Christian Follow The Teaching Of The Old Testament. / The Fools Say There Is No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.