Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Fools Say There Is No God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fools Say There Is No God (497 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Yet, Some Fools Say Satan Controls The Earth! / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fools Say There Is No God by ThinkBrave: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
we virtually work and create everything that is needed for human comfort, but look at those that pray to God for their comfort as fools. They want to believe the world just happened and evolved. When you are told someone created the earth, the will say no. who are actually fools?

3 Likes

Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
ThinkBrave:
we virtually work and create everything that is needed for human comfort, but look at those that pray to God for their comfort as fools. They want to believe the world just happened and evolved. When you are told someone created the earth, the will say no. who are actually fools?

Instead of helping their unbelief,
Instead of teaching them,
Instead of showing them proof,
Instead of you to help those who are already losing faith, you talk total rubbish.

I thought Christians ought to be Christlike... is this how Christ would have wanted you to do it?

5 Likes

Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by kingxsamz(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
ThinkBrave:

A bigger fool only does good because he doesn't want to get punished by imaginary beings.
A bigger fool only follows the rules of a 2000 year old book.
A bigger fool doesn't get facts from external sources but reads only one book and sits back to conclude that he knows it all.
A bigger fool calls others fools for not drowning in their delusions with them.

Those who live their lives comfortably without fear, respect and obey the law and do good to their fellow humans, not because they feel some god is watching them, or waiting to reward them, but because they know it's the right thing to do, are actually the wise ones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by MJBOLT: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
the average nigerian christian is dumb,he will tell you that something cannot come from nothing,that everything has a creator but will still tell you that god came from nothing and has no creator.

6 Likes

Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by ThinkBrave: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Atiku:

Instead of helping their unbelief,
Instead of teaching them,
Instead of showing them proof,
Instead of you to help those who are already losing faith, you talk total rubbish.

I thought Christians ought to be Christlike... is this how Christ would have wanted you to do it?

I don't think you read and understood the content, you are reacting to the heading like most people will do. Something's are not sugarcoated to make anybody believe. Some truths are plane and simple. There is no salvation outside of Christ.

This is the simple reason why Christian dominated areas are weak allowing all sorts of perversion in the name of being Christlike. Jesus dine with sinners because the aim was to save them and He did. The same Christ flock and sent the men who turn the house of God for business and trade.

Today some Christians are dinning with the world in other to be like them, look like them and talk like them. The forget the bibles says ye are the light of the world. This is the simple truth. If anyone should die without Christ today, the person is going to hell. I can't sugarcoat that to make you feel better or accept Christ.
Some words are to stand as witness against unbelievers on the the of judgment. The job of a Christian is to witness Christ and not to go trying to convince people or win argument. The job of conviction is for the Holy spirit.

3 Likes

Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by ThinkBrave: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
kingxsamz:

A bigger fool only does good because he doesn't want to get punished by imaginary beings.
A bigger fool only follows the rules of a 2000 year old book.
A bigger fool doesn't get facts from external sources but reads only one book and sits back to conclude that he knows it all.
A bigger fool calls others fools for not drowning in their delusions with them.

Those who live their lives comfortably without fear, respect and obey the law and do good to their fellow humans, not because they feel some god is watching them, or waiting to reward them, but because they know it's the right thing to do, are actually the wise ones.

My friend there is no such word as good or evil in the kingdom of higher animals as science have classified man. It's the survival of the fittest and natural selection. The concept or morality, good and evil only points to an eternal being. Charles Darwin did a good work in that regard. Hitler thought he was doing the world a favour by only allowing healthy people live and procreate. Do go and read on eugenics. Even the nihilist see no meaning to life. Where do you belong?.

1 Like

Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by ThinkBrave: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
God created man for fellowship. I'm not under fear or obligation. I live in reference to my maker.
Christ alone is the hope of glory.
Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by ThinkBrave: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
MJBOLT:
the average nigerian christian is dumb,he will tell you that something cannot come from nothing,that everything has a creator but will still tell you that god came from nothing and has no creator.
I think you believe you are intelligent and I'm impressed by that. Please explain Albert Einstein's relativity theory. I want to use it to explain something to you.
Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
ThinkBrave:
God created man for fellowship. I'm not under fear or obligation. I live in reference to my maker.
Christ alone is the hope of glory.
How did you know this, did you read it in a book.
Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
ThinkBrave:
I think you believe you are intelligent and I'm impressed by that. Please explain Albert Einstein's relativity theory. I want to use it to explain something to you.
He doesn't need to, say what you want to say.

3 Likes

Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
ThinkBrave:
My friend there is no such word as good or evil in the kingdom of higher animals as science have classified man. It's the survival of the fittest and natural selection. The concept or morality, good and evil only points to an eternal being. Charles Darwin did a good work in that regard. Hitler thought he was doing the world a favour by only allowing healthy people live and procreate. Do go and read on eugenics. Even the nihilist see no meaning to life. Where do you belong?.
Why did this eternal being created said evil, he's the creator of everything, yes?
Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by kingxsamz(m): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2020
MJBOLT:

Special pleading at its finest. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by ThinkBrave: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
He doesn't need to, say what you want to say.
A person that can not demonstrate the need or capacity for higher information does not need my response. It will be of no used since you do not know basic science or philosophy. I'm a thinker and will appreciate genuine effort towards knowledge.
I'm not a rigid person who holds on to what does not work.

2 Likes

Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by ThinkBrave: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Why did this eternal being created said evil, he's the creator of everything, yes?
Evil was a choice brought by the devil. God choose life and good for man, He gave man the absolute will of choice. The consequences of those choices man must live with it, but he still made a way out through Christ.

1 Like

Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2020
ThinkBrave:
A person that can not demonstrate the need or capacity for higher information does not need my response. It will be of no used since you do not know basic science or philosophy. I'm a thinker and will appreciate genuine effort towards knowledge.
I'm not a rigid person who holds on to what do not work.
Yet goes about calling others fools, is that how you philosophy works Mr thinker.
Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2020
ThinkBrave:
Evil was a choice brought by the devil. God choose life and good for man, He gave man the absolute will of choice. The consequences of those choices man must live with it, but he still made a way out through Christ.
Who created evil, the devil is not a Creator that can bring evil into existence, so who created evil.

Seems you don't know what God is? there's nothing that can exist without it been created, who created bad.
Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2020
Thank the stars then! I am not a fool since I don't say there is no god, I just don't believe in any god. LMFAO!

4 Likes

Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by LordReed(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2020
ThinkBrave:

Can any choice exist without your god creating it?
Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2020
LordReed:

Can any choice exist without your god creating it?
Bros I tire o.

3 Likes

Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by ThinkBrave: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Yet goes about calling others fools, is that how you philosophy works Mr thinker.
If I wanted to insult you, you can't stand it. That was a statement that ended with, "who are the fools". Except you choose to put yourself in the statement, or you have no response at all. The people who killed Jesus were religious people, keepers of the law.

I don't know why people who will call themselves Christians are the first to attack the faith.
Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2020
ThinkBrave:
If I wanted to insult you, you can't stand it. That was a statement that ended with, "who are the fools". Except you choose to put yourself in the statement, or you have no response at all. The people who killed Jesus were religious people, keepers of the law.

I don't know why people who will call themselves Christians are the first to attack the faith.
Why did you open this thread.
Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by ThinkBrave: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Why did you open this thread.
That one should give his or her life to Christ now when there is still time. A time will come when it will be too late. A friend with the world is an enemy of God. It's a choice. There is danger coming and many people are not aware.

1 Like

Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
ThinkBrave:
That one should give his or her life to Christ now when there is still time. A time will come when it will be too late. A friend with the world is an enemy of God. It's a choice. There is danger coming and many people are not aware.
The only time you have is that which you have on earth, if you like keep chasing your illusion, but don't go about spreading this nonsense as fact, people are dying because of indoctrine.
Re: The Fools Say There Is No God by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2020
ThinkBrave:

Please that's not what makes them fools!

What actually makes them fools is found in the inclination of their hearts as they are always navigating towards the same line of thought yet bitterly opposing the concept of a Supreme Being (God) Job 5:13

So all their education and intelligence is a complete waste, they will continue to argue even within themselves on standards and rules of conduct but they'll never come to terms. Romans 2:15

WHY? Because they've shut the door to real intellect "divine wisdom" even if they try to reason together they will never come to terms they can only pitch their tent against faith, yet they will never have peace! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Quran Says Allah Is The Best Of All Deceivers / Special Prayer For Nigeria And Every Nigerian / Homosexuality: The Appearance Of The Man Of Lawlessness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.