Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions (17508 Views)

Buhari Offered Me A Running Mate Ticket, But Some Blocs Rose Against It-Tinubu / 2019: Obasanjo Outlines Major Issues With APC, PDP, Says He’s Not Member Of ADC / APC Convention, A Quit Notice To Fayose & PDP - Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by oluseg2: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I clearly stated yesterday in one of the topics posted that you are overusing this statement.

It's really becoming boring.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Buhari relaxing lockdown in Abuja, Lagos and Ogun is a stupid decision.

It shows that the FG don't know what Virus we are dealing with.

I was thinking he is going share food and cash to Nigerians while lockdown continues

Nigeria will regret ever having a foolish dictator undecided

You would rather people starved to death, how do you stay indoors for 100 days with no sunlight, no exercise?

Are you human? No you re a vampire who is scared of sunlight, you want humans to stays indoors perpetually so that you can suck their blood.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by SirKomA(m): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Aflix:
Oga shut up is it because you wake up every morning and you see food to eat that you are saying he's doing a good job. Sometimes I wonder how buharist think. The only thing Buhari has done is to give speech every 2 weeks

I thought I'm the only one observing it. I mean where are the Nigerians of goodluck regime that will pour out their minds and even fall out to protest for Goodluck's wrong doings. Nigerians of Goodluck's regime will never keep quiet, both young and old were all raining heavy curses and hate speech on Goodluck cos they all felt he was weak and incompetent. Now we have a president that's all in one, clueless, incompetent, weaker, letting down everyone and it seems nobody in Nigeria is seeing all this. And for a reasonable person to even say we should stop complaining and that he's doing a great job tells it all. I mean what has he actually done rather than give us a recorded speech every two weeks that we hardly hear anything he says. When you only come out to announce lockdown extension without saying anything about how the poor and vulnerable will survive is just a tragedy on its own and yet people see it as a good Job from a president.

SMH

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by Sammychivic(m): 7:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Wat else do they want d president 2 say, d president is tryin his own best 2 mak sure d country is in safe, mr president said in his statement dt he wil mak sure he send more palliative materials 2 states
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2020
The administration is busy looting funds and waiting for their masters to develop cure or vaccines, we have expert that can find the cure but our government wont fund them.
When Nigeria is ready to find the cure the next thing we will here is PTF on finding vaccines, what is the need for PTF wasting our money when we can't find cure or create test kits by ourselves.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by KaptainAfrika: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Neither did the PDP provide any solution. In an ideal world, the PDP as a party is not meant to exist anymore, it is being upheld by annual dues of the South-South Oil producing states, that is why they sacrificed IMO to keep BAYELSA.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by fredoooooo: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2020
PDP still dey exist? grin
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by afroxyz: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Nigerians must complain. Tufiakwa!
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by dukeprince50: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

I was thinking he is going share food and cash to Nigerians while lockdown continues

na wa o, if him lock state, ona go complain, if him open state ona go complain.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by dukeprince50: 7:52am On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

by the way, what inspired ur moniker?
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by kingjessy(f): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2020
this is the problem with Nigeria..people been divided cos of political party..what happen if you offer the solution...PDP AIN'T serious to take power back yet aswear ..this people waiting to get power before helping ain't helper either
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by bluefilm: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Said like a true olosho.

Because that's the only thing that matters to folks like you.

Nonsense. angry
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by IkemChris(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2020
The government and the opposition are the same joor forget their long stories.... They are just the same
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by sniperr007(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2020
JAOS:
they are saying as if they would have done better,the president is doing a nice job,appreciate his efforts and stop complaining

What effort?

Please tell me?
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by justlykdat: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2020
I think PDP has the right to say whatever they want to say.....Afterall during Ebola crisis the gorvment of the day dealt with it and every one was happy including the W.H.O. So i would say they have every right to critisies....But the president fail to bring solution to this pandemic. Am surprise that in his whole speech he couldnt even ask or mandate both orthodox and our local health reserchers to put in effort to look for a cure instead its more of lockdown that still yet cases are are on the increase everyday. take Madagascar for example and senegal having such great results.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by sniperr007(m): 8:29am On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

It just showed that they never had a plan before the lock down.

They just copy oyinbo. There is no solution. What he is saying now is lagosians, you are on your own.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by Poske95(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2020
Simple, time's running out.
PDP, pls don't follow the APC route.
Rebrand, or yet repent and come back to the PEOPLE.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by udemzyudex(m): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2020
JAOS:
they are saying as if they would have done better,the president is doing a nice job,appreciate his efforts and stop complaining

People like you are part of the problem we have in this country.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by davidtemi(m): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2020
Aflix:
Oga shut up is it because you wake up every morning and you see food to eat that you are saying he's doing a good job. Sometimes I wonder how buharist think. The only thing Buhari has done is to give speech every 2 weeks
a written speech for that matter. Nonsense
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by Successlane: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:
They are doing their work as opposition party.

...... and they must oppose every action taken by the FG, even the ones taken in favour of the people!!!!!
PDP is better referred to as the OPPOSING party rather than OPPOSITION party.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by Successlane: 8:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Urchman200:
zombie don't have choice but to always support I can understand that.
..... yeah, while haters have no choice but to keep hating, even when the action is in their favour. everybody can understand.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by justlykdat: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2020
I feel PDP can say whatever they want to say...They had similar crisis during their time thats the deadly Ebola and they swang into action. They were commended for their swift action by the whole world. ..The President really dissapointed me on his speech last night he was still hammering on lockdown and the partial easing of lagos and 2 other states. I thought that the president would have asked or[b] Mandate[/b] our researcher on both local and orthodox to find a cure to this virus, just like what Madagascar and Senegal have done. It's a pity our leaders dont believe in spending money on research. Instaed they wait for Foreign drugs which they will spend so much money on and unaccounted for. This is the time we need to invest in ourselves.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by akdjr(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Could this be the solution?

Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by nurusystem(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2020
PDP are the corona virus to Nigeria, wasted 16 years no good roads and hospitals, health facilities.
nothing to show but to loots.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by OriOko88(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Bevista:
What is appalling is how the president crawls out of his rathole every 2 weeks to deliver a bland, unemotional message and then crawls back in. That, to me, is not leadership. It's almost like if he had his way, he would not even bother with the address.

I mean, will we ever watch this man speak to Nigerians from his heart, apart from the usual reading of rubbish written for him by his delusional aides? Does he have any ideas or opinion of his own? Can he handle a press conference where he's asked spontaneous questions by journalists?

How did we get here?!�

Lol
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by Basher8583: 9:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Mmake pdp leave bubu abeg
bubu wey jus manage body come record speech. Abi una tink say e easy. After all i no dey expect bubu to perform any magic like senegal and madagascar sha.

You can migrate to senegal or madagascar. No one will miss you
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Let us be realistic. From where did you want the government to share cash and food?

This has nothing to do with Buhari. This is something we cannot afford as a country. We must tell ourselves the truth.

Have you seen our budget? Compare it to budgets of those developed countries who share cash and food, and see if it is feasible to share cash and food to everyone.

Housing which has the lion's share of the budget is not even a quarter of some of the budgetary allocations of Canada.

And yet, we still borrow because the government does not want to increase tax.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Let us be realistic. From where did you want the government to share cash and food?

This has nothing to do with Buhari. This is something we cannot afford as a country. We must tell ourselves the truth.

Have you seen our budget? Compare it to budgets of those developed countries who share cash and food, and see if it is feasible to share cash and food to everyone.

Housing which has the lion's share of the budget is not even a quarter of some of the budgetary allocations of Canada.

And yet, we still borrow because the government does not want to increase tax.

Where are the recovered loots

Relooted

How much is wardrobe allowance of a Nigerian senator??

How much is kitchen allowance

How many aids has a Nigerian senator ??

Who pays the bill?

Wake up
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by Jales93(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Lol. So after they share money and food to all Nigerians, whats next Do you think the virus is going to be wiped out overnight? What the President did is commendable.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Says Buhari Offered No Solutions by JBL316: 10:44am On Apr 28, 2020
This democratic experiment started with PDP and they were there for 16 years. What foundation did they build? Whatever foundation they built is what subsequent governments are on. If ur foundation is solid like a rock it is not easy to dismantle, but if it is on sand it shifts with the changing winds. Obviously PDP set a foundation on sand!

This is not time for blame games. PDP was there they dint fare any better. We are all in it together. This virus like all others does not discriminate, whether PDP or APC. So why not come up with a comprehensive Covid-19 plan on how to deal with the situation at hand and make same available to the government. Stop this ur whining as it will get u nowhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Break Into Islamiyya School In Katsina, Abduct Pupils, Teacher / ₦31 Million Stolen At Katsina Government House / Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.