Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Senegal African Giant During Covid 19 Period - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Senegal African Giant During Covid 19 Period (165 Views)

Japanese Town Worships Giant Gorilla In Desperate Bid To Scare Off Coronavirus / What's Your Longest Period Of Fasting And How Was It Accomplished? / Help! I Can't Pray For A Long Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senegal African Giant During Covid 19 Period by ackifemmy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
Senegal being in the front of winning a covid 19 pandemic in Africa has been well translated by Nigerians home and abroad has a shame on our Government. But to me is a big shame on you and I.
1. Just like the film Acrimony some friend has ideas dieing in them, you see them as fools and you drive past them. Shame on you.
2. You thank God for blessing you in church but ignor your people that need your love. Shame on you.
3. You limit your self by ignoring brain-friends and running after money-spenders. Shame on you.
4. Who helpedĀ  giving birth to you? Others. Who will help to bury you? Others. You think the world is for you? Shame on you.
5. You are a good Christian with no love inside of you for your people. Shame on you.
6. God lifted you from grass to grace, its hard for you to touch your people. check Sadio Mane he's not a pastor but he has done wonders. Shame on you.
7. You think everything is about money? It's about Love. Shame on you.
8. It's not rapture. lets change our ways, GOD HELP NIGERIA

[/color][color=#006600]

(1) (Reply)

Prayers For Children / COVID19: CAN Lauds Ayade As Cross River Remains Infection Free / Don't Be Left Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.