Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos (2431 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) / Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by SleekGist: 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
A Nigerian soldier is seen in a new video that surfaced online beating up a man and instructed him to sit down inside dirty water.

It was reported that the man had beaten up his wife this morning and the wife reported her husband to the solider so as help her take revenge.

According to the video, the man is seen begging the solider for forgiveness and rolling inside the dirty water as the beating continues.SleekGist reports.

The incident happen in Ilepo, Ejigbo, Lagos.

See the video HERE;

https://sleekgist.com/viral/soldier-punishes-his-neighbors-husband-for-beating-her-in-lagos/

Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by ignis: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Two wrongs does not make a right.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
So you entered the military to be settling domestic violence? Very soon soldiers in Nigerian will become nothing more but advanced police.

My friend will you go and face your real enemies in Borno... Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by JAOS(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
after the wife will reward the soldier in bed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Bloggers and forgery.
Get a random pic or video. Then cook up any story to match it. And then boom! Tongues starts wagging.

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hmn so naija soldier don turn to people wey dey settle marriage problems a.k.a marriage counsellor. I weep for naija soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by dangermouse(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Last time i checked, soldiers has no right delving into domestic matters! What do i know? This is Nigeria my country...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Sheeeey After this, the MARRIAGE will continue.
The LOVE will be rekindled.
.... and the SOLDIERS will Stay put, monitoring the marriage since it's their NEW PPA.

That's the traditional and modern way of resolving marital issues.
Hope they won't leave after the punishment.
STUPID MEN in highly revered uniforms.
Too many Idiots in circulation.

We Really Have a PROBLEM.
Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Hmn so naija soldier don turn to people wey dey settle marriage problems a.k.a marriage counsellor. I weep for naija soldiers.
I wonder the kind of TESTS and COUNSELING these Security Operatives are subjected to, before recruitment.
Do they really FIRE them at all...?
Do these Soldiers and Policemen get fired at all..?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by kpajie1: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2020
oga civilian,oga awuaa don dey chop ure wife kerewa.be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I wonder the kind of TESTS and COUNSELING these Security Operatives are subjected to, before recruitment.
Do they really FIRE them at all...?
Do these Soldiers and Policemen get fired at all..?
hnn na where the matter k-leg be dat
Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by AudioNews(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Ajayi soldier at it again
Na der hand work
Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by AudioNews(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:

hnn na where the matter k-leg be dat
Oga Sir Hungry don kill me already
Help me any Amount is Ok
I knw u can do it Sir
2140267064 UBA
Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by AudioNews(m): 8:36am On Apr 28, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Sheeeey After this, the MARRIAGE will continue.
The LOVE will be rekindled.
.... and the SOLDIERS will Stay put, monitoring the marriage since it's their NEW PPA.

That's the traditional and modern way of resolving marital issues.
Hope they won't leave after the punishment.
STUPID MEN in highly revered uniforms.
Too many Idiots in circulation.

We Really Have a PROBLEM.
Oga sir i need ur help
Hungry don finish me already na my Remaining de Nairaland
I knw u can do it sir
2140267064 UBA
Tanks
Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Beta park follow the soldier man go house.. Cos not in my house
Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by 2cul2care: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:
Two wrongs does not make a right.

You've said it all
Re: Soldier Punishes His Neighbor’s Husband For Beating Her In Lagos by supercase1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Las Las the woman puna go pay the price for saving her grin

(1) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi: See Photos Of Abba Kyari's Arrest Warrant. / Fulani Herdsmen & Vigilante Currently Exchanging Fire In Abraka (video) / Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.