Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa (4565 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu's Educational Qualifications / Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P / Photos Showing Anambra State Under PDP VP Candidate Peter Obi Vs Governor Obiano (2) (3) (4)

Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by sweetsell: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Everyday we are inaduated with scream. Of Peter Obi being the next best thing only fit for the presidential seat of Nigeria.

Personally, I am mystified because I knew when Peter Obi governed and I can clearly state he was never n never will be among the top 5 achiever at his time. Please note that during Peter obi reign as governor of Anambra we have the followings

Raji Fashola / Lagos
Kwakwaso / Kano
Godwill Akpabio / Akwa Ibom
Rotimi Amechi / Rivers
Chime / Enugu

Without any remorse this 5 were the outstanding governors when Peter Obi governed. If any igbo or Anambra indigene believe Peter Obi did beta they should list their criteria used and let us have healthy debate on it.

Housing
Jobs creation
Infrastructure development
Youth empowerment
Health care
Education
Security
IGR

Are but few pointers on which governance is measured. Please step forward with facts if there is any fact that Peter Obi did beta in any of these fields than any of those I listed.

In no particular order I have listed the best performing trio that did beta than Peter Obi hundreds times over and I can clearly state Peter Obi is not even in the top 5 of his class.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by HeadShot: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Useless threads everywhere

Politicians are busy looting away your future while stupid youths engage in tribal and ethnic bigotry....

Only sensible youths will be after the fulfillment of promises made by the current administration

Chose where you belong as a Nigerian youth...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by sweetsell: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2020
Useless thread because when facts n figures are presented Peter Obi will be blown of the radar of the competition. Why then are some fools wailing that he is beta than those he is not fit to lace their shoes ?

HeadShot:
Useless threads everywhere

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Sammy07: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2020
I think he did better than Chime of Enugu

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by helinues: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2020
What is the population of Anambra state compared to Lagos State?

Let's start the debate from there

Peter obi tarred 7000km of roads during his tenure as a state governor

Eggzactly

What's the total km of all SE roads?

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Sammy07: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:

Read the post again, I don't think you understand his message

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by raker300: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2020
Peter obi tarred 7000km of roads during his tenure as a state governor!

No governor could beat that.

Peter obi spearheaded the largest indigenous industrial boom in Nigeria! (Orange drugs, sabmiller, juhel, orient petroleum, innoson etc)

No one could beat that that!

Peter obi left without a single debt to his state!

No one could beat that!!

Shame on you and your likes trying to tarnish a hardworking man over selfish reasons!

Peter obi is not your class and you don’t deserve him. You all will keep wallowing in your foolish

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Herdsmen: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2020
sweetsell:
Useless thread because when facts n figures are presented Peter Obi will be blown of the radar of the competition. Why then are some fools wailing that he is beta than those he is not fit to lace their shoes ?

Yoruba and dick measuring..

As it is today no Yoruba is electable in this country
Is it the scammer fashola.. we have his details till elections..
Osibanjo the pastor thief.. even Hausa Fulani has pushed him off the edge
Tinubu.. the criminal has been bottled up and shown the backdoor of aso rock.. kyari placed him where he rightfully belong
FAYEMI grin the slow criminal has tactical withdraw all southwest loyalty and is dobalaing for Hausa Fulani

Which of them again?

All Yoruba ex governors ain’t even dreaming about President
Their linen are all hanging outside

Who’s next in yorubaland
Ambode that one quietly disappeared without trace.. grin

And still Yoruba man wake up the see igbos everywhere

Why is it difficult for Yoruba to remove the ati Anya fa.. before removing other people own..

Oga tell me one Yoruba man that will contest 2023 in Apc
Flower pages are too open
Aregbe? grin Nigerians won’t allow a lout near aso rock.. maybe Yoruba Muslims

Oga who in Yoruba land is electable in today Nigeria

Just one name.. am waiting

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by helinues: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Read the post again, I don't think you understand his message

The message was directed to our brothers
Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by dokyOloye: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:

you de sleep so?

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Sammy07: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2020
helinues:

The message was directed to our brothers

Yes.
But, I think the basis of his message is that.
Peter Obi did not performed better than the above listed governors who were governors in his time.

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Herdsmen: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2020
raker300:

Peter obi spearheaded the largest indigenous industrial boom in Nigeria! (Orange drugs, sabmiller, juhel, orient petroleum, innoson etc)

No one could beat that!!

Pls don’t reply this post. .. give the op back what’s he giving you..is it that after years on nairaland you still don’t understand Yoruba people
No Dey let them use una dey shine .

Haba!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by helinues: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Yes.
But, I think the basis of his message is that.
Peter Obi did not performed better than the above listed governors who were governors in his time.

That's according to op, you and I.. Our brothers have different apala to sing to this.

Starting from the population will make them run from this thread..

Winks tongue

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Sammy07: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2020
raker300:

No one could beat that!!

Pls, prove the bolded
We all did statistics in school

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Sakamaje: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Peter Obi is not a presidential material in my opinion. He just does not have enough depth and general acceptability for the role. Besides, he doesn't have the political clout to clinch the ticket. And his type will end up a failure like Buhari because of the 'messianic complex' he has (he may also match Buhari in the nepotism department), and such people think they know it all sotay they alienate other people's contribution and therefore end up failing politically.

I recall that even the political establishment in the southeast was initially opposed to his candidacy when Atiku selected him as running mate because they didn't see him as one that could be trusted to carry others along.

Being president isn't just about having paper qualifications. Such a person must be able to manage human relationships in order to succeed. And in that department Obi falls short abysmally. His fallout with his hand picked successor (Obiano) also says a lot about his inability to manage political capital.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by raker300: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Herdsmen:

Pls don’t reply this post. .. give the op back what’s he giving you..is it that after years on nairaland you still don’t understand Yoruba people
No Dey let them use una dey shine .

Haba!
youre right!!

I felt myself losing brain cells replying this asinine thread.

I would never bring myself down to the level of these nitwits and never-do-Goods ever again

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by princdebola201(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2020
sweetsell:
Everyday we are inaduated with scream. Of Peter Obi being the next best thing only fit for the presidential seat of Nigeria.

Personally, I am mystified because I knew when Peter Obi governed and I can clearly state he was never n never will be among the top 5 achiever at his time. Please note that during Peter obi reign as governor of Anambra we have the followings

Raji Fashola / Lagos
Kwakwaso / Kano
Godwill Akpabio / Akwa Ibom
Rotimi Amechi / Rivers
Chime / Enugu

Without any remorse this 5 were the outstanding governors when Peter Obi governed. If any igbo or Anambra indigene believe Peter Obi did beta they should list their criteria used and let us have healthy debate on it.

Housing
Jobs creation
Infrastructure development
Youth empowerment
Health care
Education
Security

Are but few pointers on which governance is measured. Please step forward with facts if there is any fact that Peter Obi did beta in any of these fields than any of those I listed.

In no particular order I have listed the best performing trio that did beta than Peter Obi hundreds over and I can clearly state Peter Obi is not even in the top 5 of his class.
add revenues to the list too without boosting IGR the state will just be paying salaries only

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Fight go soon start o.
Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Herdsmen: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2020
raker300:
youre right!!

I felt myself losing brain cells replying this asinine thread.

I would never bring myself down to the level of these nitwits and never-do-Goods ever again

Mirror Yoruba and they will disappear..
That’s all

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Lalasticlalabos(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2020
raker300:

No one could beat that!!

Shame on you and your likes trying to tarnish a hardworking man over selfish reasons!

Peter obi is not your class and you don’t deserve him. You all will keep wallowing in your foolish

He called it a debate and you should come out with your fact to counter him. Why are are cursing, ranting and behaving like a delusional being. You people can't make your point without insulting or sounding insecure.
Once I saw the thread,I am very sure of your kind of comment because that is what your tribe is known for.

You can never have an healthy discussion or debate with an ibo person. It always end with them insulting, cursing and acting violently. Feeling very insecure and believing you are in competition with them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Sammy07: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2020
raker300:

No one could beat that!!

BTW,
I don't know if you guys go to school at all..

OP listed criteria which you can use to counter his post, yet all you could do is to rant.

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by seunmsg(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Peter Obi cannot compete with Akpabio not to talk of Fashola. All the Obi noise is what it is - hype. His only major achievement as governor was bigotry. In terms of nepotism, he will be worse than Buhari.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by princdebola201(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2020
raker300:

No one could beat that!!

7000km of road , lienus how many kilometers is anambra sef It is easy to throw figures but give us a reliable links to verify your claims .
Like the op said , those 5 governors have been the most outstanding ever since 1999.

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Herdsmen: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2020
Herdsmen:

Yoruba and dick measuring..

As it is today no Yoruba is electable in this country
Is it the scammer fashola.. we have his details till elections..
Osibanjo the pastor thief.. even Hausa Fulani has pushed him off the edge
Tinubu.. the criminal has been bottled up and shown the backdoor of aso rock.. kyari placed him where he rightfully belong
FAYEMI grin the slow criminal has tactical withdraw all southwest loyalty and is dobalaing for Hausa Fulani

Which of them again?

All Yoruba ex governors ain’t even dreaming about President
Their linen are all hanging outside

Who’s next in yorubaland
Ambode that one quietly disappeared without trace.. grin

And still Yoruba man wake up the see igbos everywhere

Why is it difficult for Yoruba to remove the ati Anya fa.. before removing other people own..

Oga tell me one Yoruba man that will contest 2023 in Apc
Flower pages are too open
Aregbe? grin Nigerians won’t allow a lout near aso rock.. maybe Yoruba Muslims

Oga who in Yoruba land is electable in today Nigeria

Just one name.. am waiting

Walahi fa!
No Yoruba dead or alive will give me name..

Nigerians is obvious Yoruba don’t have electable candinates .. they’re hoping on Buhari rigging election for them based on agreement wey we’re yet to see grin

We go shock them

Yoruba am waiting

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Sammy07: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Herdsmen:

Mirror Yoruba and they will disappear..
That’s all

You didn't counter his post, all you were doing is to rant.

Pls, I need to know where you studied.

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Macphenson: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2020
Sammy07:

Pls, prove the bolded
We all did statistics in school

Oga this is true, if not more than that. I personally did over 200km of road out of the ones awarded to my company, my company did over 1000km of roads during the time of Peter Obi, not to talk of the ones done by other companies.

Believe you me, Peter Obi as a leader is on a different class , I have dealt personally with him and I can categorically state.

I don't want to start devulging some sensitive information on a public forum.

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by lammo: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2020
FrLukas:
Fight go soon start o.
Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by IlovePMB: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2020
What is Lagos and Akwa Ibom states' monthly alocation compared to Anambra. Peter obi did much with Anambra little alocation while Akwa Ibom and Lagos are very rich states but the rate of development there is good but not commensurate to the huge funds they generate and are allocated to them by the Federal government. If the governors of Lagos and Akwa Ibom utilize their money like Peter Obi did with that of Anambra, Lagos and Akwa Ibom would be like Dubai.

Mind you, before Peter Obi came to Anambra, Anambra was in a mess just like Imo State is today after Rochas government.

Mbadinuju owned workers for more that a year. No infrastructures, no roads, nothing to write home about. Peter Obi restored live in Anambra in a short time. While Fashola and Akpabio did not meet such mess in their States.

I am not mentioning Chime of Enugu and Amechi of Rivers because they don't have anything to be compared with Peter Obi.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Lalasticlalabos(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Sammy07:

BTW,
I don't know if you guys go to school at all..

OP listed criteria which you can use to counter his post, yet all you could do is to rant.

That is the behaviour of a normal ibo person. It's in their blood and if you see an ibo person behaving contrary to what that guy just displayed then believe you me that person is an outlier

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Sammy07: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Macphenson:

Oga this is true, if not more than that. I personally did over 200km of road out of the ones awarded to my company, my company did over 1000km of roads during the time of Peter Obi, not to talk of the ones done by other companies.

Believe you me, Peter Obi as a leader is on a different class , I have dealt personally with him and I can categorically state.

I don't want to start devulging some sensitive information on a public forum.

Oga, how many kilometers is Anambra itself??
It's not up to 5,000km

BTW give us link, don't just throw figures around.

Counter OP posts.
He listed criteria to chose and some governors were listed too.

His point Is Peter obi didn't perform better than those governors, if no, prove it

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Sammy07: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

That is the behaviour of a normal ibo person. It's in their blood and if you see an ibo person behaving contrary to what that guy just displayed them believe you me that person is an outlier

I'm now rest assured that they are moved by their emotions.

At the mention of any of their people in a negative way, their sense of reasoning will be blocked.

Re: Peter Obi VS Raji Fashoa by Herdsmen: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Sammy07:

You didn't counter his post, all you were doing is to rant.

Pls, I need to know where you studied.

Who you be?

Not all Bayerebe deserves my mention.. shove!

Minorities Testimonies At Willinks Commission On Life In Western Region (1957) / Beautiful Pictures Of Saudi Arabia UAE And Northern Nigeria / BREAKING: Again, Appeal Court Upholds Kanu’s Freedom

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53