Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) (50510 Views)

Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by libertrust: 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
WE HAV REDUCE OURSELVES TO ZERO LEVEL IN THIS COUNTRY. WHAT IS IN FACE MASK TO CELEBRATE. FACE MASK THAT I PRODUCED 51 PIECES OF IT WITHIN 2 HRS. PLS LETS SAY SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Their job is in sambissa not mask production leave that to abba people or tailors nationwide
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
I commend them.

But how far about Shekau and Boko Haram they claim to be fighting. Abi he has surrendered secretly?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by kinglee007(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
AreaFada2:

Army is different from Air Force.
Army: land soldiers
Navy : sea soldiers
Airforce: Air soldiers.
All are military. But all are not Army technically.
LOL.....I see where the misundestanding is coming from. Well my dear, about 2 weeks ago, i read somewhere here on nairaland about the NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY creating ventilators to help fight the COVID-19 pandemic. That was the reason i generalised them as the "NIGERIAN MILITARY" after i read this post. I wasn't just talking or typing out of context. And for your information, i have a military background so, i can easily tell the difference between the forces. Thank you though.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Military around the world doesn't just stop at guns and shooting people bro, it also encompasses every career trait, and you think the tailors working for the army don't need the money too? Abi you think they all live in duplexes in abuja

Let them leave the job for the tailors
A military Tailor is already receiving salary whether he or she works or not.

But the tailors on the street I guess it is your father that is paying them monthly salary abi?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
AreaFada2:

Army is different from Air Force.
Army: land soldiers
Navy : sea soldiers
Airforce: Air soldiers.
All are military. But all are not Army technically.

Army SOLDIERS
Navy SEAMEN
Air Force AIRMEN
Police OFFICERS

Just say it that way.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
great news like this wil always giv u painful menstruation. ipob nko ipad ni

if you want an ipad, ipod abi na ipob anything they call themselves, high blood pressure, just expose to any good news from Nigeria, no matter how tiny the news wahala don catch ipig be that, same for there compound family members "the wsilers."
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
stevmatt15:

Let them leave the job for the tailors
A military Tailor is already receiving salary whether he or she works or not.

But the tailors on the street I guess it is your father that is paying them monthly salary abi?

A military tailor is also someone who has the skills but can't go into practice because of funds but gets employed by the the military to do the job.

Also those guys on the streets can make other clothing's for people to make more money.

By the way how many do you think those people on the streets can produce at once, we need mass production and anywhere it is coming from is good
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

A military tailor is also someone who has the skills but can't go into practice because of funds but gets employed by the the military to do the job.

By the way how many do you think those people on the streets can produce at once, we need mass production and anywhere it is coming from is good

You have sense tho
But they should allow street tailors too to chop
They lock their shops, many can't be comfortable sowing at home.
I am saying this because here in OSUN STATE, almost all the graduates are TAILORS. they should also benefit nah
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by zeedof(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
u11ae1013:
Pdp and IPOB will still claim it's photoshoped and that the picture was captured in chad
And later, they will show us a hole in buhari's neck
Mind you, I am a proud ewedu sipper
you be ABUsite..... u11..... weldone...
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
stevmatt15:

Army SOLDIERS
Navy SEAMEN
Air Force AIRMEN
Police OFFICERS

Just say it that way.
Navy and Air force are soldiers too. They are all fight in war.
I wrote in the context of the guy I was quoting.

Not all are seamen are Navy.

There are commercial seamen too. Not even all merchant Navy

There is even navy air corps these days. The boundaries are becoming blurred increasingly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
AreaFada2:

Navy and Air force are soldiers too. They are all fight in war.

Not all seamen are Navy.

There are commercial seamen too. Not even all merchant Navy

There is even navy air corps these days. The boundaries are becoming blurred increasingly.

That is what they will teach you if you join NDA.

SEAMEN AIRMEN SOLDIERS simple
You can't easily call a Navy man LAND SOLDIER
he might slap you because it is not satisfying
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
u11ae1013:
Pdp and IPOB will still claim it's photoshoped and that the picture was captured in chad

I can imagine how rotten your brain is
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by sham8co(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Since they cannot defeat BHT they should be able to defeat Coronavirus.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by yommen: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
u11ae1013:

I'm a Yoruba man like you. r
The question is what accolade are you attaching to this kind of achievement? Is Nigeria rated to low so much that we celebrate sewing of 'clothes'?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by Chiasco123: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
How much?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by ogb2020: 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
u11ae1013:

Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by Sctests: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
u11ae1013:

Not just an ewedu-gobbler. You are a MUSLIM EWEDU GOBBLER. Never forget that.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Is this the shakau they supposed to capture
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by emonis88: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
u11ae1013:
That is how people like don't want this country to move forward Cus u tribilize everything, every comment, every progress, every failure, u even eat n shit tribal sentiments. At d end of d day tribalistic shit il end u.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Heartmender1:
Proud to be in the Nigeria Airforce..

We doing well

God bless NIGERIA, God bless NAF
God bless the NAF regiment, proudly NAF

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by Heartmender1: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
zeus2412:

God bless the NAF regiment, proudly NAF

God bless the regimental soldier.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by GreatResearcher1: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2020
guru90:
What of Aba face mask?

What is the difference?

They are the same thing joor....
the difference is this that ABA''s own is substandard while NAF's own is WHO certified
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
These ones, even though them be tailor for Air Force, if any civilian misbehave for road and them catch am.... grin

He go med oh! cool
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Airmen son become tailor, na was.

What of Ayades cloth factory? Is only making face mask for him and his family only.?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Our gallant airmen have been reduced to tailors, when we have talented professional tailors locked up in their homes all over the country.

See Aba, Lagos,Onitsha, Kano.

Why not have regional factories making face masks?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by imhere: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
You can start you own face masks production business. It is one of the ways of making during this pandemic. Check to see how to start....
https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/how-to-start-the-business-of-producing-face-mask/
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by DATACUG00000(m): 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
Great idea

Meanwhile if you are single And searching for a serious relationship.

Re: Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) by GreatResearcher1: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
olumide4christ:

They (Army) have produced a prototype ventilator, awaiting certification for use. It was on the news yesterday or 2 days ago.
Wow! we up bro. Military rocks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think I Am Dying! And I Can't Stop It!! / Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video) / Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.